[ROM][KK][Jan 18] -=- CloudyG2 2.2 -=- [All Variants]

Search This thread

tripfish

Aug 20, 2010
I know this is a little late but do you have Viper4android or any other audio mods installed? [...]

Hey, yes I'm using Viper... Just uninstalled the driver, rebooted, uninstalled the app, rebooted again but the BT FC is still there.

Tried it on my wifes G2 with Cloudy but never installed Viper on it. The same problem.

I think that another component is involved. But nice to hear that it works for you. Even if I have no explanation for it. :)

D

Deleted member 6067567

Hey, yes I'm using Viper... Just uninstalled the driver, rebooted, uninstalled the app, rebooted again but the BT FC is still there.

Tried it on my wifes G2 with Cloudy but never installed Viper on it. The same problem.

I think that another component is involved. But nice to hear that it works for you. Even if I have no explanation for it. :)

Sad to hear that. It is a super weird issue :/ You might be right about some other componenst involved, but I have flashed many roms on this phone, from stock based to aosp/cm based roms and I have had bluetooth fc on every rom until it disappeared. So if you have the time maybe you should try to flash completely back to stock jb or kitkat cause I think that is what fixed it for me somehow. Unless your wifes G2 is stock, which would make this issue a lot weirder :confused:

tenssa

Jun 13, 2011
Hello people, this rom is really fast and perfect. Anyone know is there any possibility to integrate translate option into browser like in stock kk browser? I tried it (copied lggtranslate.apk and lgtexttranslator to system folders) but no success. :(

svamper1

Jul 26, 2014
Last edited:

hellboyborn

Apr 10, 2011
Still the best ROM for G2. G2 is not built for newer versions specially stocks. This KK gets the best out of G2. Thanks you developer.

buaser

Mar 23, 2013
Rzeszów
For those who have problems with bluetooth force close when using bluetooth audio (e.g. with spotify, deezer, etc.). Here is a possible temporary workaround.

Get access to the app ops (use shortcut or any AppOps starter on play store).
Navigate to your music app in app ops list.
Disable the permission "media buttons".
Restart your music app (maybe you have to kill it before).

Now you can use bluetooth audio without FC. But without lockscreen media buttons.

Activate the permission again in the app ops list and restart your music app. Now you can use bluetooth audio without FC and with media buttons on lockscreen.

This is a temporary workaround. At the latest after the next reboot it's gone...

If you don't need the media buttons on lockscreen (it's also used for media control on BT devices e.g. your car radio). Then you can let the permission deactivated. This will fix the BT FCs even after a reboot.
Have you found fix for this?

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
Forget about new ports for g2.

What ever happened to the project to get LG framework working on CM/Lineage based ROMS?
AFAIK there were several of them over the years, I remember being able to use LG QuickRemote on SlimKat 4.4.4(to this day my favorite ROM).

Hmm, maybe we could get the LG UX from the G3 MM ROM working on an AOSP or CM/LineageOS base. I think the biggest issue would just be the camera.

Last edited:

banjobr

Feb 18, 2019
can I downgrade my lg g2 from the lollypop to the cloudy g 2.2 with flash tools from

can I downgrade my lg g2 from the lollypop to the cloudy g 2.2 with flash tools from LG?

a.funky.chinese

Apr 9, 2019
another bug..?

Settings > Display >Home touch buttons

every time i tap on button combination, Settings just FCs. i need to replace the Menu key with Recents!! using G3_Tweakbox and it doesn't help me replace the buttons

EDIT: Seems to work suddenly but there is no Recents button. only has Menu. why???

A late debug of the issue:

That fc is indeed a bug which is avoidable:

simply by skipping Google login after the first boot, and let the setup all goes, choose the button combination before running Google services.... and that's it. In other words, you have to choose your favourite button combination well planned beforehand following a clean installation.

That's it, isn't it that simple?

This flagship is now my mp3 player and Palm Pilot PDA substitution at merely forty US bucks in my hometown, here in Hong Kong ;)

Enjoy this LG masterpiece !!

MemurBey

Nov 17, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    q3NHHca.png

1qM4Duk.png

• Ported from LG G3A official ROM
    • CloudyKernel (linaro)
    • Odexed, zipaligned
    • Aroma installer
    • SuperSU
    • Busybox + runparts
    • init.d support
    • Debloated
    • AdAway host file
    • Latest GApps
    • LG G3 Camera (4k + MF + SloMo)
    • Buttons Combination
    • Brightness and Volume toggle
    • Split View
    • Calling Recorder
    • ART support
    • Knock Code support
    • Odex & Deodex selection

NdDTnZ0.png

• Updated to 10F base
    • Updated APN configs
    • Updated Google apps
    • Fixed Volume slider
    • Fixed Message icon
    • Added MiniView mode
    • Added T-Action
    • Added DeOdex option
    • Improved scripts and patches
    • Supported new bootloader

cqygoyV.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
    • Flash KitKat baseband
    • Install the CloudyG2
    • Choose your variant in Aroma
    • Enjoy

uihSmgi.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    -=- CloudyG2 [KK] -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Cloudyfa
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: CloudyG2 2.2
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18
    F.A.Q.

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
    - You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
    - Follow these steps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
    - It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
    - Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
    - Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
    - Follow this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
    - Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
    - You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.

I'm using QuickWindow but this ROM has QuickCircle of G3?
    - You can get QuickWindow patch here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/themes-apps/quickcircle-music-g3-ported-roms-t2800536
    Addons
    • Coming soon

Special Thanks

Donate
    CloudyG3 1.1 released ;)