[ROM][KK] PAC 4.4.4 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x (GT-S7560M)

Should i continue with this rom?

• Yes offcourse!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
Thank you very much for this amazing rom. A question for you Anas; is there any choice to build a Paranoid rom for this S7560m?

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk

Yes, i want to build it when i get the wifi problem down.
On my linux hdd i have the sources of paranoid android rc2 and liquitsmooth 4.4, so when wifi is fixed 100% i go to build those to roms.

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
I think ive fixed the wifi issue but im not sure so i don't release a new build today maybe tomorrow, because i must know 100% sure that its fixed or it don't make sense :p

jl4c

Jul 18, 2011
Yes, i want to build it when i get the wifi problem down.
On my linux hdd i have the sources of paranoid android rc2 and liquitsmooth 4.4, so when wifi is fixed 100% i go to build those to roms.
Great, Anas can you explain what is the problem with the bluetooth drivers?

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
Great, Anas can you explain what is the problem with the bluetooth drivers?

Our stock kernel is 4.0.4 and the custom roms are 4.4+ and 4.3, that means incompatible.
@Codename13 is trying to port CAF (code aurora forum)kernel because that kernel has many changes etc. so if he can port that kernel bluetooth is fixed, if not it would be pretty easy (for him :p)

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
I also fixed the wifi issue, so you guys must wait a bit longer because i recently uploaded a new build where only webview is fixed :p
BIG thanks to @jonypx09 who helped me fixing the webview issue!!

Last edited:

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
when will you upload the newest build and what is not working on it?

I will upload it within a hour.
And in the new build the only non-working things are the same on all custom roms for our device:

The non-working components:

Bluetooth (Incompatible Drivers)
FM radio (Not implemented Yet)
Camcorder

The bugs:

Camera only supports 3.2 megapixels (2048x1536) (Camera MX supports 4 megapixels)
Off-mode charging does not work

s7560m

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
yes for me it is.
and if the wifi don't turn on do't say doesn't work etc. because it has nothing to do with my rom the wifi error i had first was that wifi keeps restarting.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It would be great if you could make this into an OTA, instead of downloading each build every day lol. Or just make like a cwm flashable zip that would basically add new files/remove files and drivers. Anyways, nice work :)

yes for me it is.
and if the wifi don't turn on do't say doesn't work etc. because it has nothing to do with my rom the wifi error i had first was that wifi keeps restarting.

I like this rom, but from this comment I think there is not gonna be a lot of support from other problems than whatever the developer is experiencing.

I'm looking forward to someone who want to look at the wifi issue, please, if you know how to cook roms and want to publish one, there is a lot of people waiting for your heroic salvation!!

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
I like this rom, but from this comment I think there is not gonna be a lot of support from other problems than whatever the developer is experiencing.

I'm looking forward to someone who want to look at the wifi issue, please, if you know how to cook roms and want to publish one, there is a lot of people waiting for your heroic salvation!!

i don't have any kernel knowlegde etc. the only knowlegde i have is how to build roms and fix some errors when building.
and for the problem that wifi doesn't turn on, is on all roms for those people so if one of the bigger devs like @Codename13 or @jonypx09 can solve this problem, with instructions or updated kernel (on github) then its for me also possible to solve this problem

fbtechinfo

Apr 7, 2012
Split
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I will upload it within a hour.
And in the new build the only non-working things are the same on all custom roms for our device:

The non-working components:

Camcorder

The bugs:

Camera only supports 3.2 megapixels (2048x1536) (Camera MX supports 4 megapixels)

s7560m

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
i don't have any kernel knowlegde etc. the only knowlegde i have is how to build roms and fix some errors when building.
and for the problem that wifi doesn't turn on, is on all roms for those people so if one of the bigger devs like @Codename13 or @jonypx09 can solve this problem, with instructions or updated kernel (on github) then its for me also possible to solve this problem

Kernels are tricky to develop, and you also need some sort of linux distro. You need to know quite a bit of coding in order to create a custom kernel. Building a rom can be as simple as copying and pasting, but can also be quite tricky because you have to logcat every single second of time that you're running the rom. They're actually both pretty advanced. I can do rom building, but kernel building is a bit out of my zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PAC 4.4.4 for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II x (GT-S7560M) - My Own Build
    DISCONTINUED

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, 
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    *do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Non-Working Components:

Bugs:

Camera only support 3mp

Screenshots:

edit

edit

edit

edit

edit

edit

edit

Downloads:

PAC 4.4.4:
    Kitkat Gapps:

Installation Instructions & Requirements:
    1. Copy zip packages (ROM + GAPPS) to an SD Card
    2. Enter recovery mode
    3. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
    4. Select "choose zip from sdcard" and locate the ROM zip package
    5. Confirm the installation by choosing "yes"
    6. Once it is complete, repeat steps 3-5 for the GAPPS zip package.
    7. Once the GAPPS installation is complete, reboot your phone and wait for the startup screen to appear (This may take up to 20 minutes)
    I fixed the sound problem, sound is now working BIG thanks to @Codename13 without his help i won't be fixed this error today :p.
    I upload a new build in an half our.
    I try to fix the camera problem fast and make a new build again :p
    EDIT: I tried the camera but same error:confused:
    I try some other things and i hope it works.
    Is it working on GT-S7560 Trend? I don't need hard brick. Anyone tested it?

Sent by GT-S7560

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Screenshots aren't working in this thread.

Sent by GT-S7560

I attached the screenshots.