[ROM] kwbr HD2 3.14.405 final release :: 23152 :: 21914

Search This thread

ljw666

Oct 23, 2005
Tangshan
You're welcome my friend. Roms are up so enjoy :)

I flashed both the roms and here is my report:
COM2 works extremely well----very fast, stable and responsive as usual. The operator name display on the homepage and secure messaging are OK now. In a word, it is perferct.
COM3 still does not display Chinese characters( only a series of boxes), though I have installed Asian region patch ang Chinese support. And I have to stay with C2, which is running flawlessly, though sometimes I have the desire to experiece C3.
Great job. Thanks a million,Kwbr.

Last edited:
Reactions: daigoro64

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
I flashed both the roms and here is my report:
COM2 works extremely well----very fast, stable and responsive as usual. The operator name display on the homepage and secure messaging are OK now. In a word, it is perferct.
COM3 still does not display Chinese characters( only a series of boxes), though I have installed Asian region patch ang Chinese support. And I have to stay with C2, which is running flawlessly, though sometimes I have the desire to experiece C3.
Great job. Thanks a million,Kwbr.
Did you try these tweaks?

Reactions: Prerna

afr33s

May 25, 2008
Plymouth, UK
Want to add my thanks for another excellent ROM, though I do use Android most of the time on my Leo!

In case there are no more ROMs or no other reason for me to post in the near future...

Merry Christmas kwbr!:D

ljw666

Oct 23, 2005
Tangshan
Ok, good luck. Hope that will give you the chinese language support
I read the instructions thoroughly and tired every means possible but failed to make my device (on your COM3 rom) support Chinese. I found it strange and puzzling, for I've used English roms for the past few years and all of them dispay Chinese correctly with a proper Chinses support, except your latest COM3 roms.
Anyway, I am happy about your C2 rom and will stay with it for my daily use.
Many thanks for your hard work and great patience put into the excellent roms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 6.2

New roms are uploading. Give it an hour to upload :)

kwbr 6.2 (Dec.15.2010)
    - base 3.14.531.0 (04666) - TMOUS compatible
    - Sense 2.5.20191914.0 including Document Browser
    - HTC Messaging with Secure Inbox
    - Phone Canvas 2G 4.2.62520173131.0
    - Opera Browser 9.70.36034.1
    - CE OS 23151
    - Fix for mail tab
    - Added non hTC messaging roms
    still waiting....:D:D:D
    New rom is up. Just an updated ce os but this seems to be a pretty fast build, 21687 :) THANKS Andrew and DFT
    New rom

New roms will be online soon

kwbr 6.1 (Dec.10.2010)
    - base 3.14.531.0 (04666) - TMOUS compatible
    - Sense 2.5.20191914.0 including Document Browser
    - HTC Messaging with Secure Inbox
    - Phone Canvas 2G 4.2.62520173131.0
    - Opera Browser 9.70.36034.1
    - CE OS 23151
    - Fixes for rearranging tabs, operator on hometab, secure messaging
    - Updated Office Mobile

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS :D PUSH THAT BUTTON
    Happy new year mate!

If you are working on some fixes could you please have a look at the software buttons?
    If I remove only the start button via regkey everything is still smooth and fine but, if I try to remove the "X" button the result is that back and home hardware keys require more than 2 seconds to work.
    It is not a big issue, I ended up removing only the start key and everything is fine anyway...
    You should try the latest version :)
    Thanks for your ROM !

Btw. Final means last ?
    At least for 2010 and 3.14 based. I will enjoy my holidays this week. I also don't see any development from htc for windows mobile at this moment.

But, I have a feeling there will be an update for Leo in the (near) future. We will see if we can get our hands on a htc com3 rom for Leo since this should have updated drivers. :D 'till then enjoy the rom. We will see what the future will bring.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone