[ROM] kwbr HD2 3.14.405 final release :: 23152 :: 21914

Search This thread

erwinpiero

sad but true, thanks for all your contributions Sir, you gave a lot of energy to built many ROMs and all were working great for me, even now i still have it in my Rhodium also my Leo.
Really huge missed, since i'm one of stock like and lite ROM fan, it could be my last ROM flashed on my device, hopefully.
Thanks and have a great days..

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
Nope, I'm 100% on android and retired cooking public romz

Hmmm... John, buddy! Sad news.... Ok, I was also retired half a year ago as a rom-maker - I announced that officially :) But the real chief (like you) will anyway come back :)

erwinpiero, if you are interested in lite roms for Leo - I will continue work with wwe. Whenever new build appears - I will post the link to my roms. Dmitry N possibly will be also interested because my rom by default has keyboard also in his native tongue :)

KingLIon

Jan 14, 2011
Need Help...

i got HTC HD2:
Manilla :2.5.19211619.0
Rom :1.66.415.3
Radio :2.06.51.07
Protocol : 15.30.50.07U

i neeed help i need to downgrade OS to a older version so i can activate WAP on it in this version it doesnt support WAp can anyone help me?if ye send me message on my email [email protected] or ill look to ur comments over here..

giacominos

Dec 8, 2008
There are 5 links for HD2, which is the right one? Info page's links are broken...

Everyone could be the right one, they are just different.. C3 stand for com3 ( rom with big button ad the bottom os 6.5.5 ) com 2 ( the last one is the standard rom os 6.5 ) , there is also a special version no Htc messages for those who preferer os 6.5 standard text msg. So just try it and you'll find the best for you :)

jsman

Nov 26, 2008
Ricany
SSPL just reported that image file is corrupted. :S

WTF?

Downloading it again. Ok... I was afraid before... now I am getting anxious. :D

EDIT: no way... now flash is stuck at 0%.

What did you do then? I'm experiencing the same thing - file corrupted? I cannot run SSPL_RUU.exe

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 35

erwinpiero

erwinpiero, if you are interested in lite roms for Leo - I will continue work with wwe. Whenever new build appears - I will post the link to my roms. Dmitry N possibly will be also interested because my rom by default has keyboard also in his native tongue :)

That would be great Sir, can't wait to flash lite and stock like ROM with latest build :)
thank you

grayme

Oct 3, 2006
Hertfordshire
I'm dual booting with Android but only for Angry Birds, I've not looked to see if there is an HD2 working WP7; maybe I should take a look (but know I'll be sticking with kwbr's ROM. :)

erwinpiero

I'm dual booting with Android but only for Angry Birds, I've not looked to see if there is an HD2 working WP7; maybe I should take a look (but know I'll be sticking with kwbr's ROM. :)

Same with me Sir, Android on SD is ready, for some show off :D
Already tried WP7, not much to do then i deciding came back again to WM, and kwbr's is the chosen one.
Btw, what SPL did you used Sir, is it HSPL3 or 3.03?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 6.2

New roms are uploading. Give it an hour to upload :)

kwbr 6.2 (Dec.15.2010)
    - base 3.14.531.0 (04666) - TMOUS compatible
    - Sense 2.5.20191914.0 including Document Browser
    - HTC Messaging with Secure Inbox
    - Phone Canvas 2G 4.2.62520173131.0
    - Opera Browser 9.70.36034.1
    - CE OS 23151
    - Fix for mail tab
    - Added non hTC messaging roms
    still waiting....:D:D:D
    New rom is up. Just an updated ce os but this seems to be a pretty fast build, 21687 :) THANKS Andrew and DFT
    New rom

New roms will be online soon

kwbr 6.1 (Dec.10.2010)
    - base 3.14.531.0 (04666) - TMOUS compatible
    - Sense 2.5.20191914.0 including Document Browser
    - HTC Messaging with Secure Inbox
    - Phone Canvas 2G 4.2.62520173131.0
    - Opera Browser 9.70.36034.1
    - CE OS 23151
    - Fixes for rearranging tabs, operator on hometab, secure messaging
    - Updated Office Mobile

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS :D PUSH THAT BUTTON
    Happy new year mate!

If you are working on some fixes could you please have a look at the software buttons?
    If I remove only the start button via regkey everything is still smooth and fine but, if I try to remove the "X" button the result is that back and home hardware keys require more than 2 seconds to work.
    It is not a big issue, I ended up removing only the start key and everything is fine anyway...
    You should try the latest version :)
    Thanks for your ROM !

Btw. Final means last ?
    At least for 2010 and 3.14 based. I will enjoy my holidays this week. I also don't see any development from htc for windows mobile at this moment.

But, I have a feeling there will be an update for Leo in the (near) future. We will see if we can get our hands on a htc com3 rom for Leo since this should have updated drivers. :D 'till then enjoy the rom. We will see what the future will bring.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone