[ROM] kX10 CyanogenMod 6 v003 Hotfix 1 [01JUN11]

Search This thread

Wolfbreak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 8, 2010
Sorry, "TripNTweaks".

Thanks, WB. If your ROM had a plain-CM6 theme, I wouldn't even be making this =)

Its nice to have a choice between full stock CM or my ARC modded one. I mean the theme is easy changable in CM Settings but the modded Apps and ARC Apps require more Time/Knowledge so better to have one plain blazing fast CM and a ARC blazing fast CM :D

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Thanks for this rom, it's really smooth and fast. However, it's very very similar if you compare with Trip rom or even Wolfs.. till the bugs.. so what is the point to have another almost identical rom?
Thanks any way.

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Like he said his is plain CM and mine is modded ARC one.

Yes Wolf, I got this point. But I am not pointing the UI stuffs but the features and tweaks.. so there is nothing new.. that's is the point. You and Trip is like the pioneer when we talk about CM.. and I really appreciate his work.. but the point is nothing new.. just one copy of features and tweaks. "ctrl c" + "ctrl v".. nothing personal.. just my view.

ZAIGHAM ALI

May 25, 2011
Toronto
Its much more than that...
Yes Wolf, I got this point. But I am not pointing the UI stuffs but the features and tweaks.. so there is nothing new.. that's is the point. You and Trip is like the pioneer when we talk about CM.. and I really appreciate his work.. but the point is nothing new.. just one copy of features and tweaks. "ctrl c" + "ctrl v".. nothing personal.. just my view.

blisslove

May 12, 2009

Can I ask u one question? Can u even make an another copy rom by yourself?

I'm not a developer. I'm not his friend or relative. To be the truth I'm using Z's rom.

But if u want to use his rom just use it. If u don't want to use it just shut up. RESPECT TO OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE even he is not a real developer.

Thank u.

Sent from my zt180 using XDA App

tkfm

Sep 19, 2008
I downloaded 3 files, and when I try to flash "1a_kX10_CM6_003.zip" with FreeXperia X10 Recovery, installation aborted with error message below.

E:Can't find installbusybox
E:Failure at line 14:
run_program PACKAGE:installbusybox
Installation aborted.

Maybe some files are missing in the zip file ?

tr0llica

Oct 25, 2010
Košice
I downloaded 3 files, and when I try to flash "1a_kX10_CM6_003.zip" with FreeXperia X10 Recovery, installation aborted with error message below.

Installation aborted.

same problem here...:confused:

Lockon Stratos

Jan 30, 2011

Installation aborted.

+1 can't figure this out. I was able to flash v1 when it first came out but this one I can't. I can flash other roms with no problems except this one. I've redownloaded the files 3 times and reflashed stock 2.1 to start over but nothing helped. I've also tried different versions of xrecovery including freexperia recovery but nothing. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

kxhawkins

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Little Rock
inniscope.com

Installation aborted.

Just reboot, it installed fine.

Uploading a fixed version now.

Lockon Stratos

Jan 30, 2011
Just reboot, it installed fine.

Uploading a fixed version now.

It still gives the error but it does load your rom once I reboot. It's surprising since it behaves as if the install didn't complete. Anyway is there a chance you can create a bb67? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kX10 CyanogenMod 6
    Build 003 Hotfix 1 - 01JUN11
    Introduction:
    This is a pure CyanogenMod ROM, built from CyanogenMod, FreeXperia, and Sony Ericsson sources.

This is based on the BravoC Froyo-Stable branch of CM 6.1.1. This ROM does NOT include any Arc APKs, extra theming, etc. This is just CyanogenMod.

A huge thanks to Cyanogen, jerpelea, zdzihu, and the FreeXperia team, tsuyo.kou, TripNRaVeR, DooMLorD, and many others.

Instructions:
    0. If you are not already on baseband 2.0.52: Flash Baseband 2.0.52 from here with FlashTool from here.

1. Flash 1_kX10_CM6_003.zip;
    2. (Optional) Flash 2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip;
    3. Flash 3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip;
    4. Reboot from recovery and let the phone boot/reboot a couple of times. Once it comes on and stays on, you should have radio/3G/HSPA momentarily. First boot can take a couple of minutes, please be patient.
    5. (Optional) Sign into your Google account and launch the Market at least once.
    6. (Optional) Reboot into FreeRecovery and flash 4_NewMarket.zip

Downloads:

1_kX10_CM6_003.zip - 78.62MB
    2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip - 19.02MB
    3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip - 4.25MB
    4_NewMarket.zip - 1.15 MB

Remember this is a dev thread, please do not junk it up.

Thanks,
    kxhawkins
    Please do not re-report confirmed issues

Changelog:
    Hotfix 1
    Build.prop edits
    FreeKernel K12 with appropriate Froyo fixes
    TripNTweaks

Numerous bug fixes
    Complete recompile

[/U]WiFi fixed
    Bluetooth fixed

Initial Release
    Screenshots incoming, but if you've seen one CM6, you've seen them all...

EDIT: Screenshots up
    This rom is good.. however I still prefer reliability of Wolf's rom.. this is about 2.2.. about 2.1 kx rom is okay, but I prefer EWJet.. that's is so far the best 2.1 rom available.
    Anyways thanks kxhawkins for your efforts..

well there is no point comparing roms of diff devs as each dev will have their own priorities regarding the path of development of that particular ROM...

also preference regarding the use of any ROM is subjective...

we should be glad that we have a variety of ROMs to choose from as per our own liking...
    Download links in OP updated.

@Lockon Stratos: Probably not. I'm focusing on working with FreeKernel right now, and official Gingerbread will be out soon, so most of these Froyo ROMs will go the way of the dinosaur.

I will be using this rom until the GB update shows some sort of massive victory for the x10.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone