[ROM] kX10 CyanogenMod 6 v003 Hotfix 1 [01JUN11]

Search This thread

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Escondido CA
wi-fi working?, i cant remember which rom it was but one looked just like this one wi-fi wasnt working... also im on rendeiros 6.13 is this faster then that rom? thats what im on now thanks

Pang1982

Jul 24, 2009
wi-fi working?, i cant remember which rom it was but one looked just like this one wi-fi wasnt working... also im on rendeiros 6.13 is this faster then that rom? thats what im on now thanks

Yes wifi working perfectly :), however expect tethering, but it is not important for me!

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
Hello!!

Are you still working on this Rom Sir??
Possibility of it being adapted 54 - 67 Bbands in the future??

I know with the 2.3 update from Sony coming many have dropped 2.2 or at least slowed down...

Best regards,

Chris

Wolfbreak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 8, 2010
Hello!!

Are you still working on this Rom Sir??
Possibility of it being adapted 54 - 67 Bbands in the future??

I know with the 2.3 update from Sony coming many have dropped 2.2 or at least slowed down...

Best regards,

Chris

I dont think hes still working on this ROM, the last Time i heard something from him he said he wanted to do a CyanogenMod Addon for my ROM to change my ARC Style to stock CyanogenMod becouse some like stock CM more. But i hope he comeback with maybe a tweaked SE 2.3 ROM or something becouse he is a good Dev! BTW, whats up with Trips ARC will he release a new Version? :D

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
@ Wolfbreak,

Hello Sir!!

Kx does great work and I was hoping to see more on this rom!!! Love the basic old school cm6, nothing like it!!

Your rom is smoking these days too!! Great work also and lots of hours devoted to it!!!

I havent heard a word on the Arc, Trip said a few days ago it was gonna be updated soon, but I know the SE firmware is a pain to work on....Might be a week or two, just guessing....

Have a great weekend!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kX10 CyanogenMod 6
    Build 003 Hotfix 1 - 01JUN11
    Introduction:
    This is a pure CyanogenMod ROM, built from CyanogenMod, FreeXperia, and Sony Ericsson sources.

This is based on the BravoC Froyo-Stable branch of CM 6.1.1. This ROM does NOT include any Arc APKs, extra theming, etc. This is just CyanogenMod.

A huge thanks to Cyanogen, jerpelea, zdzihu, and the FreeXperia team, tsuyo.kou, TripNRaVeR, DooMLorD, and many others.

Instructions:
    0. If you are not already on baseband 2.0.52: Flash Baseband 2.0.52 from here with FlashTool from here.

1. Flash 1_kX10_CM6_003.zip;
    2. (Optional) Flash 2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip;
    3. Flash 3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip;
    4. Reboot from recovery and let the phone boot/reboot a couple of times. Once it comes on and stays on, you should have radio/3G/HSPA momentarily. First boot can take a couple of minutes, please be patient.
    5. (Optional) Sign into your Google account and launch the Market at least once.
    6. (Optional) Reboot into FreeRecovery and flash 4_NewMarket.zip

Downloads:

1_kX10_CM6_003.zip - 78.62MB
    2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip - 19.02MB
    3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip - 4.25MB
    4_NewMarket.zip - 1.15 MB

Remember this is a dev thread, please do not junk it up.

Thanks,
    kxhawkins
    Please do not re-report confirmed issues

Changelog:
    Hotfix 1
    Build.prop edits
    FreeKernel K12 with appropriate Froyo fixes
    TripNTweaks

Numerous bug fixes
    Complete recompile

[/U]WiFi fixed
    Bluetooth fixed

Initial Release
    Screenshots incoming, but if you've seen one CM6, you've seen them all...

EDIT: Screenshots up
    This rom is good.. however I still prefer reliability of Wolf's rom.. this is about 2.2.. about 2.1 kx rom is okay, but I prefer EWJet.. that's is so far the best 2.1 rom available.
    Anyways thanks kxhawkins for your efforts..

well there is no point comparing roms of diff devs as each dev will have their own priorities regarding the path of development of that particular ROM...

also preference regarding the use of any ROM is subjective...

we should be glad that we have a variety of ROMs to choose from as per our own liking...
    Download links in OP updated.

@Lockon Stratos: Probably not. I'm focusing on working with FreeKernel right now, and official Gingerbread will be out soon, so most of these Froyo ROMs will go the way of the dinosaur.

I will be using this rom until the GB update shows some sort of massive victory for the x10.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone