[ROM][L5510/L5320][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod unofficial builds for WIKO RIDGE [FAB] 4G

Search This thread

ASAZING

mwbIoL6.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will break it! [emoji14]
 * Act accordingly
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
Comprehensive installation instructions for CM on WIKO RIDGE 4G can be found on the CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_rendang

Issues?
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
  • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops".
  • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
  • Please use Pastebin when possible.

Screenshots

Download Links:
MEGA:
https://mega.nz/#!61kyhBDK!v1jIGl31jAoMr8lZu500lssEbTifGf460gHFjWR58iw

AndroidFileHost
L5510/L5320

Patch
Patch for wiko ridge fab 4g l5320 only

Contributors
ASAZING, @Carlos Arriaga, @porcha18
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2017-01-30
Updated 2017-02-10

Last edited:

ArgoAF

Feb 14, 2017
On my Ridge 4g i get an error 7 during the installation. How can i solve it?

Edit: Solved deleting the strings before mount in the updater-script in the ROM zip (File path: /META-INF/com/google/android)

Last edited:

ArgoAF

Feb 14, 2017
Ok i installed the ROM and i really like It, i only found two problems. First i can't get to work the mobile data, i mean when i'm not in wifi mode in the status bar the data icon has an esclamation mark on it, the internet doesn't work and I can't call nor send messages, however when I'm in wifi mode the icon is normal and I can call and send messages. I really don't know how to solve the problem. Second the battery drain is insane, I start from 100% and in like 3 hours (maybe less) I reach the zero. Except for this two problems, I repeat, the ROM is good.

Last edited:

ASAZING

Wiko Ridge 4g, the standard version (5 inch desplay)
Yeah wifi works well, i meant the mobile data (2g/3g/4g) works only when wifi is activated, if not it doesn't work.

If that bug will soon be solved you just have to wait and thank you very much for installing the ROM :good:

Please visit our facebook page and tell me about imbox here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArgoAF

ArgoAF

Feb 14, 2017
Your Rom, Your TWRP, but error7 :(

Hey i had the same problem then after a quick Google research I found out how to solve it. Follow this simple steps:
- Download the ROM on PC and open it with 7zip
- Go in /META-INF/com/google/android and open the updater script with notepad++
- Delete all the strings before mount
- Save it replacing the one in the ROM zip
- Finally copy the ROM in your device and follow the usual steps to install it

Hope this will help you

Last edited:
Reactions: twiztidditzwit

gemarc

Oct 16, 2009
Prague
Thx. After deleting strings install working, patch installed. Rom looking god. But camera not working, Phone freeze. Wi-Fi is slow.

gemarc

Oct 16, 2009
Prague
I have a Fab 4g.

After camera use, phone freeze.

Mobile data not working. (call, sms working)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts