• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][land] Unofficial LineageOS 15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rizkiliory89

Oct 3, 2017
24 hours using this rom, I think this is very comfortable. Not much of a features but still worth it for daily use, But I have not tried gaming yet.
GCam , Viper4Android, Substratum, PiP fully working.
Thanks.

Reactions: sairam60

listenok

Jan 19, 2014
Xiaomi
Can you not buy yourself a price, but just give a link? There is no link at the first post for the new version, at the second - also not.
The fact that the author corrected the text of the first post on January 25 does not mean that the update came out.
Try to see "last updated" text line. Lol.
What claims to me? I'm not developer of this Rom. I also ask about this update and changelog like you people. Goddamn.

chaubeyprateek

Feb 8, 2014
Noida
Give us changelog pls @chaubeyprateek (for 25 Jan)

25 Jan??? Is there a new build??? Link please...

Can you not buy yourself a price, but just give a link? There is no link at the first post for the new version, at the second - also not.
The fact that the author corrected the text of the first post on January 25 does not mean that the update came out.

Try to see "last updated" text line. Lol.
What claims to me? I'm not developer of this Rom. I also ask about this update and changelog like you people. Goddamn.

This is a system (maded by forum engine) text. It updates every time the author make change at first post.

I was just matching threads with other lineageos threads . Why too much of bugg about it :rolleyes:

aakashmaji16

I dont know which dev has done. But since this thread's dev said he would be doing lineage official.
So thank you so much for making it a official support of custom rom with this!

Attachments

• IMG_20180129_221726.jpg
    IMG_20180129_221726.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 1,397

chaubeyprateek

Feb 8, 2014
Noida

ZETROzky

Jul 30, 2015
Mannheim
So someone called Abhishek apparently ported treble comparability to mido; he used the cust partition as a substitute to vendor. Is there any chance of doing this for our phone? It'll make porting Android P to our phone much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts