[ROM][lavender][12.0] ArrowOS [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

alle_84

Jul 4, 2021
hi, i have problem with wifi hotspot.
another xiaomi rn7 sees my hotspot, but my pc with usb wifi adapter (i've tried 2 models) don't see it

AndroPhobia

Dec 21, 2018
400MB of free memory wtf without turning it off on 2 weeks
What is consuming that much?
Edit: RAM of course and im using greenify

Last edited:

alle_84

Jul 4, 2021
Update It succesfully

Screenshot_20220418-173615_Updater.png

geppone1970

Sep 5, 2013
Best ROM I ever had! Great Job! All work like a charm
I added:
-Gcam port (BSG stable). I didn't find a MIUI camera mod.
-music player free

Swiser

Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone, is there a menu where i can change colors or get more themes?
The website shows the screen below but i cant manage to find it

1650544935370.png

Last edited:

Ladha979

Apr 27, 2022
Could be my sd card malfunctioning or an Android 12 privacy quirk but, did anyone face issue where apps weren't reading SD card properly? existing YT downloads started giving error (Can't find download, learn more), and trying to choose SD card directory for downloads in chrome gives a "Not enough space" error in place of SD card.

However, SD card has a ton of space, i can move copy stuff to it in explorer. If anyone could guide how to fix would be appreciated, thanks.

(one thing i tried was checking permissions, giving access to "files and media" which didn't fix it either)
(also redownloading the vids in YT works, but Chrome is still giving that error)

Edit:
Also tried playing a game I have on older android ver with same device, before it was smooth. Now it runs smooth for first 2 seconds then starts stuttering like mad. Is the powersaving in kernel too agressive or what? I'm assuming it's game being incompatible with A12 but who knows

I like the rom but there been quite a few issues like this ever since i jumped from PE A10

Last edited:

Heertz

Jan 11, 2017
Hello.
Someone recommended me this rom and I wanted to try it but I have some doubts as how to proceed with the installation cause I've already flashed a custom rom back in 2020 and never updated since (also the rom I'm using is no longer updating).
This is my current build number:Q
"Q3A.200705.002
PixelExperience_Plus_lavender-10.0-20200710-1255-OFFICIAL"
I believe I have OrangeFox installed from when I flashed the PE+ rom.
How should I proceed? I've read that you should install the MIUI firmware again but I'm a bit unsure cause it's been almost 2 years since I've been daily driving this device and it's become an essential tool for my work. I don't really want to brick it but I need to update it asap cause my Roaming isn't working.
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts