[ROM][lavender][12.0] ArrowOS [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Rtorlop

Jul 19, 2022
instalar flecha limpia. la app de whatsapp tiene un bug con el sistema de notificaciones, al reproducir un audio y ponerlo en la oreja, empieza a vibrar y sonar como si llegasen muchas notificaciones. Asistente de Google no funciona con pantalla bloquesda

Last edited:

henrycard

Jul 15, 2009
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Hi guys.

My lavender is having an annoying behaviour. After 4 or 5 days of clean flashing ArrowOS it becames unstable. Reboots suddenly, sometimes after the reboot it doesn't find the SIM Card, but after rebooting again it works ok for a while. Then reboots suddenly again.
If i dirty flash ArrowOS, it works again flawlessly.... for 4 or 5 days an then becames unstable again.

I guess is something hardware related, any ideas?
Hi people...
I want to check /system and /vendor partitions.
Any ideas?

AnhTuaaan

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys.

My lavender is having an annoying behaviour. After 4 or 5 days of clean flashing ArrowOS it becames unstable. Reboots suddenly, sometimes after the reboot it doesn't find the SIM Card, but after rebooting again it works ok for a while. Then reboots suddenly again.
If i dirty flash ArrowOS, it works again flawlessly.... for 4 or 5 days an then becames unstable again.

I guess is something hardware related, any ideas?
im having the same issue with Arrow OS 12. What version do you use ? Should I downgrade to ArrowOS 11 or should I just use another custom rom ?

DenisCZ

Mar 2, 2018
im having the same issue with Arrow OS 12. What version do you use ? Should I downgrade to ArrowOS 11 or should I just use another custom rom ?
I had problems with random freezes and reboots on MIUI and AwakenOS ...
I have ArrowOS 5th day and so far so good, so maybe try changing the ROM to another one...

Reactions: Rtorlop

Rtorlop

Jul 19, 2022
Tuve problemas con bloqueos aleatorios y reinicios en MIUI y AwakenOS...
Tengo ArrowOS 5th day y hasta ahora todo bien, así que tal vez intente cambiar la ROM a otra ...
Tengo problemas con app WhatsApp y está ROM, los audios en la oreja no se oyen siempre salta altavoz externo, además problemas con auriculares y audio

Trakost

Feb 19, 2013
I installed the ROM yesterday, and so far it is amazing! Super fast, stable and smooth. I'm also very surprised that, at least until now, battery life seems better than MIUI.
I would have preferred if "recent apps" screen showed 4 opened app (like MIUI) and not one app next to other, it's more difficult swiping from one to another.

Reactions: ABS96

Gufeli1220

Jul 24, 2022
Hi, excuse me, what kernel should install with this ROM? what firmware is required for this ROM?

Trakost

Feb 19, 2013
Hi, excuse me, what kernel should install with this ROM? what firmware is required for this ROM?
Everything is stated in the first post: you need your bootloader unlocked, a recovery like orangefox and, if you aren't in the last miui firmware, you need to flash it before flashing arrowos.

Trakost

Feb 19, 2013
I noticed that if I set battery limitations (in the info section of any app > battery > with limitations), they disappear after phone reboot, and I have to set them again. Will this be fixed?

ABS96

Aug 28, 2012
I installed the ROM yesterday, and so far it is amazing! […]
Thanks for the review. After reading your comment, I decided to give this a try and I have a similar experience.

It's the smoothest ROM that I've ever used on Lavender.
Only the essentials are included, no useless bloat. Over-the-air update is convenient.
Battery life is great and RAM management is decent.
I managed to track a 3-hour-long workout with 2 apps simultaneously without them getting closed in the background. Battery drain was around 25%.

Developers, thank you for your efforts.
This ROM is a breath of fresh air.

Pexeixv

Oct 27, 2018
RN7 randomly reboots if charger not connected. Doesn't seem to be a battery issue. Running ArrowOS 12.0 4 March 2022.

gcoutinho023

Aug 4, 2016
Hello, i've installed this rom, everything works fine and im loving it but i noticed that i get no vibration at all when i have an incomming call (It works for the rest of the notifications)

Rtorlop

Jul 19, 2022
cuando estoy mucho tiempo en una pantalla o aplicación, está se queda grabada en la siguiente. Por ejemplo un juego, al salir del juego se quedan los botones quemados en la pantalla

pungkursari7

May 19, 2022
my opinion after try using ArrowOS12.1
1. If you charge and the LCD turn on, the ampere charging drop from 1.4A 9V to 0.3A 9V, so little annoying when you need play with your phone and the battery doesnt increasing at all.
2. I cant save any number.
3. Hot when using the phone, even for only use for sosial media.

DenisCZ

Mar 2, 2018
my opinion after try using ArrowOS12.1
1. If you charge and the LCD turn on, the ampere charging drop from 1.4A 9V to 0.3A 9V, so little annoying when you need play with your phone and the battery doesnt increasing at all.
2. I cant save any number.
3. Hot when using the phone, even for only use for sosial media.
I also have ArrowOS and have none of the above problems.
Do you have the OFFICIAL latest ArrowOS without any other stuff (like Magisk, ...) ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's going on? OTA, arrows.net, download is not working for several days.
    "ArrowOS Infra is under maintenance and will stay down for the time being."
    I used LineageOS 18.1 until now, but official maintenance has ended. Do I really have to flash MIUI ROM first to change to ArrowOS or can I just flash TWRP recovery and then install ArrowOS?
    I flashed this rom without flashing the MIUI rom before and all works fine

I don't know why nobody posted about this rom for Redmi Note 7, so I'll post about it.
    I've discovered it randomly and loved it! It's one of the few maintained Android 12 stable roms out there!

logo.png

ArrowOS 12.0 for Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
    ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

ROM Source: github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_lavender

Telegram: group
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • As far as I know it all works

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to download

INSTRUCTIONS
    • Boot into your recovery (I use OrangeFox)
    • Wipe data, cache, ART/Dalvik cache (you'll lose all of you data!)
    • Format Data
    • If you haven't already, flash the latest official MIUI (You can download it from here, choose the correct region!)
    • Without reboot, flash ArrowOS zip
    • Re-wipe cache and ART/dalvik cache
    • Reboot
    I agree, I've been running their Android 11 rom for almost a year now and it's been rock solid.
    There is now official Update to 12.1
    Dirty flash worked for me.
    There no need to flash miui first.
    Latest global FW is enough i think
    What's going on? OTA, arrows.net, download is not working for several days.
    "ArrowOS Infra is under maintenance and will stay down for the time being."