[ROM][lavender][Android 11] crDroid v7.0 [20.11.2020]

Search This thread

balogkarcsi

Dec 11, 2019
Debrecen
This rom works for me without error. Battery time is very good, there is no "leakage", that is 2-3% of idle time runs out. Will there be a sequel? The crdroid is still the best.(y)

rap1em

Jan 28, 2013
BUG report: After installing it my phone stopped detecting the SIM card. Can I downgrade to 6.11 without problems?
I reinstalled it and still no SIM detection.
also installing magisk 21 still bricks my phone, can't reboot to system, it goes straight to fastboot mode.

Last edited:

balogkarcsi

Dec 11, 2019
Debrecen
I thought the support was gone, this topic is extinct. I have used other rom so far, but now have returned. Need make clean install (will ota update?):

In orange fox recovery i make data format, than all wipes. First time there was problem, bat i changed fw 12.0.1 to 11.0.1(why this?), then everything was good. Together with settings 5 -6 minutes the whole process.

The CrDroid is the best rom, fast, fluid, so far I haven't found any bugs. Thank You letsmakecakes!

Reactions: deolux2

guntlet213

Apr 19, 2016
Paranaque City
I thought the support was gone, this topic is extinct. I have used other rom so far, but now have returned. Need make clean install (will ota update?):

In orange fox recovery i make data format, than all wipes. First time there was problem, bat i changed fw 12.0.1 to 11.0.1(why this?), then everything was good. Together with settings 5 -6 minutes the whole process.

The CrDroid is the best rom, fast, fluid, so far I haven't found any bugs. Thank You letsmakecakes!
Firmware 11.0.1 is recommended by the dev that's why he is still using it for for his roms. So latest 12.0.1 wont work for now.

Reactions: deolux2

MrDogit

May 21, 2019
I can't install NikGapps full.

When I install NikGapps core the install goes fine. But when installing NikGapps basic, it loads me back into recovery. I tried in various ways to install at least NikGapps basic, and it worked. I had to install core, then boot the system and then install NikGapps basic, but I could not install NikGapps full this way. Any tips?

kachimasu

Sep 23, 2015
Skopje
I can't install NikGapps full.

When I install NikGapps core the install goes fine. But when installing NikGapps basic, it loads me back into recovery. I tried in various ways to install at least NikGapps basic, and it worked. I had to install core, then boot the system and then install NikGapps basic, but I could not install NikGapps full this way. Any tips?

Format "data partition" and ROM will boot up

julkidi

Jun 20, 2011
Avignon
Many thanks for your works and your update.
I'm still stuck with this version (stayed on v6) maybe because of the kernel: do i need to change it ? Which one you consider the best for this version ? I tried Predator EAS and HMP without success (turned back every time on Orange Fox :'(

Edit: my problem was about the data format which i supposed to be optional ...
But my question about your favorite kernel is still here ;-) Right now, i have Predator Stormbreaker-X4.3-NewCam

Last edited:

lg-optimus

Mar 5, 2012
Code:
Installing zip file '/sdcard1/Download/rn7_lavender_customroms/android11/crdroid7_beta/crdroidandroid-11.0-20210114-lavender-v7.2.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
Unmounting System...
I:Update binary zip
Verifying package compatibility...
Package doesn't contain compatibility.zip entry
I:Extracting updater binary 'META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary'
I:Zip does not contain SELinux file_contexts file in its root.
I:Legacy property environment not used in updater.
SELinux: Loaded file_contexts
script aborted: assert failed: lavender.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.4.0.7-00154") == "1"
assert failed: lavender.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.4.0.7-00154") == "1"error: 25
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
I:Install took 0 second(s).
Error installing zip file '/sdcard1/Download/rn7_lavender_customroms/android11/crdroid7_beta/crdroidandroid-11.0-20210114-lavender-v7.2.zip'
Updating partition details...
I:Data backup size is 0MB, free: 109403MB.

I get a similar error installing Havoc, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...al-lavender-28-01-2021.4233551/#post-84560139 LineageOS and Pixelbased ROMs work.

lg-optimus

Mar 5, 2012
I am experiencing the same error 1.

How could I change the updater script?

I tried the global and the Europe-Firmware, same error.
Excactly I tried fw_lavender_miui_lavendereeaglobal_v12.0.3.0.qfgeuxm_2064030854_10.0.zip and fw_lavender_miui_lavenderglobal_v12.0.1.0.qfgmixm_c3fa7eb012_10.0.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    Click Here (To be Updated)

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash Required Firmware (First-time only)
    • Wipe System/Vendor/Data/Cache if you are coming from Android 10/9 Roms
    • Format Data Partition
    • Flash crdroid zip + Gapps
    • Reboot and profit!

Update installation:
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash crDroid zip
    • Flash gapps and reboot to system
    • Enjoy

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: Click Here

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/lavender
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/11.0/changelog_lavender.txt

Known issues:
    • LiveDisplay and Night Light [ Will be Fixed on next update]
    • Maybe more?

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][lavender][Android 11] crDroid v7.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 11.0.1 Android 10 Firmware

Version Information

Created 2020-11-19
    Last Updated 2020-11-19
    Reserved

This is initial Beta Build . There maybe bugs more than mentioned. Please report as you find one .
    The required firmware is MIUI 11 not 12

Firmware 11.0.1 is recommended by the dev that's why he is still using it for for his roms. So latest 12.0.1 wont work for now.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone