• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM|LEAK|MM] SM-N910P TouchWiz Marshmallow 6.0.1 N910PVPE4DPB5 *Eng Bootloader*

Search This thread

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
I doubt it's going to work without the capable modem. Just like when I had lte settings in ##data# on my S2 when I upgraded to 4.1.2. Rom was built off of the S3. It's just there because most Samsung roms are built from another device that's more current, maybe Note 5 in this case. It also could be there because Samsung later released a newer Note 4 with a new chip that handled lte category 9. The first release has the MDM9625M-0 Cat 4 modem as it was too late in production to add the MDM9635M-0 Cat 6 on the Note Edge. You can always check ##debug# under lte and see if you're connected to 2 download links (PCC &SCC) for band 41.

Sent from my SM-N915P using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
G

GuestK00100

I haven't been able to get this ROM to install properly. I've been wanting to test it on my N910T* to experience it myself, but when I flash the zip in TWRP it runs for a few seconds before exiting with a status 7 code.

*I made the appropriate changes to the system in build.prop and other places

midmadn

Mar 18, 2011
I haven't been able to get this ROM to install properly. I've been wanting to test it on my N910T* to experience it myself, but when I flash the zip in TWRP it runs for a few seconds before exiting with a status 7 code.

Rom is for 910P, not T.

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jose0726

Dec 30, 2011
P.R

I actually flashed it on a canadian note 4. phone booted and went tru the optimizing apps screen but when finish it rebooted and stay and samsung logo screen for like half and hour ?

G

GuestK00100

Rom is for 910P, not T.

Yeah, I know that. CDMA ROMs for the most part can be ported over to a GSM variant, given the conditions are right. However, it seems this one doesn't want to flash..

I actually flashed it on a canadian note 4. phone booted and went tru the optimizing apps screen but when finish it rebooted and stay and samsung logo screen for like half and hour

Somehow it happened that the only the kernel got flashed when I used the Odin TAR (removed bootloader + baseband, flashing cache gave me a "SECURE CHECK FAIL: cache [OLD BIN]"), and the system still booted even tho it's 5.1.1. It just got stuck at the T-Mobile boot screen, and got really hot. It also just chugged through all the battery, making me have to re charge and re flash the original 5.1.1 kernel, lmao

wcoast

Jul 20, 2011
Los Angeles
I got it to work on TMO but no data at the moment, will look into it when I have time...
Did this work on your phone? N910T?
65a3bf45ea0ae2fb9f3c9cc1e78ee19c.jpg

4895c0d3fda09dee735850f75009b96f.jpg

f85e3b542301bbac528b1860599f48a6.jpg

d3d9f426cb69890d77b9e67e7ea656b6.jpg

Rom is for 910P, not T.

a45cf6fdb1657c7aeb65368d01d36cab.jpg

de710d68550f4a4ca3e79ef5ac10a4a6.jpg