[ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
So here's a bootanimation. it's pretty minimal.
to use it, you have to be rooted.

0. Make a backup of your original hTC_bootup_one.zip under /system/customize/resource/
1. Download new bootanimation and rename it to hTC_bootup_one.zip (watch typing)
2. Now push new hTC_bootup_one.zip to /system/customize/resource/
3. Must change permissions of new file to "-rw-r--r--" (chmod 644) with ADB or any file manager

As I'm no PRO, I can't give you a flashable zip, but would be great if one could teach me how to do it.

:: give thumbs if you like :: :D
Nice work mate, will give it a whirl! ?

And one hell of a good response ?

Reactions: SoLdieR9312

DroidShift79

Sep 11, 2012
Frankfurt am Main

Attachments

Last edited:

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
@LeeDroid listen to me, how long can I want for yours Rom??!! 111oneone Im waiting with root and unlocking bootloader for something amazing and you are not helping me[emoji14] ok that was a joke , but to be highest Im really waiting and I hope this rom will be awesome , I can wait so dont worry [emoji14]

Last edited:

fearomoon

Jan 6, 2006
damn...i messed it up....

flashed 7rc1 as expected. at the end i received error code 7. nevertheless i rebooted and now i'm stuck at htc logo Screen and nothing happens anymore. tried to reflash, restored back stock nandroid but no boot love for me anymore...still stuck at htc logo. help please :(

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
damn...i messed it up....

flashed 7rc1 as expected. at the end i received error code 7. nevertheless i rebooted and now i'm stuck at htc logo Screen and nothing happens anymore. tried to reflash, restored back stock nandroid but no boot love for me anymore...still stuck at htc logo. help please :(
Have a look in the op and check out the twrp beta thread mate.

Hold volume up and power then hit and hold volume down as soon as it reboots to get back to download mode