[ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

unhallowedone

Mar 28, 2011
Awesome, I will have to wait till the end of April though until I get my new M9 but my boss already showed me his new device a bit. He said, the camera would still be an issue in the meaning of noise in darker picture areas but we hope that further software development sorts this out. Overall it looks quite promising to use this device. How did you experience the temperature of your M9, @LeeDroid?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Awesome, I will have to wait till the end of April though until I get my new M9 but my boss already showed me his new device a bit. He said, the camera would still be an issue in the meaning of noise in darker picture areas but we hope that further software development sorts this out. Overall it looks quite promising to use this device. How did you experience the temperature of your M9, @LeeDroid?
Look forward to seeing you here mate, temperature is all good since the last OTA, although as expected it get a bit warm optimizing apps, but that's the case on the M8 too, no concerns.

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Quick one, as I prod about (zip modder victory)

noticed you are currently putting google search in /data/app/
from experience I believe this stops the ok google detection from any screen showing up - might need to be moved back into priv-app!
Followed the same logic without issue on the M8 bud, easier to update and remove, the intents should still be called as per stock.

Edit: tested and working well from all screens ?

Last edited:
Reactions: The Great Dane

niceguy0815

Oct 4, 2011
Oh cool firs Custom Rom cool,
Hope i get my M9 fast back from S-off ing :).
I have finde a shop / repair Centre in Berlin they can S-OFF and Super Cid HTC One M9s :)
Only bad thing they cant Unlock it without HTC Dev.
So You get your phone back with S-Off and with Super Cid but Boodloader is Locked and you must Unlock it via HTC dev :(
because for Unlock via Fastboot you need root on Android 5 :(

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Oh cool firs Custom Rom cool,
Hope i get my M9 fast back from S-off ing :).
I have finde a shop / repair Centre in Berlin they can S-OFF and Super Cid HTC One M9s :)
Only bad thing they cant Unlock it without HTC Dev.
So You get your phone back with S-Off and with Super Cid but Boodloader is Locked and you must Unlock it via HTC dev :(
because for Unlock via Fastboot you need root on Android 5 :(
S-Off and a locked bootloader at the same time ? that's a bit strange... I would htc unlock and wait for sunshine

Reactions: guidogsbn

KratosAurion

Jul 13, 2008
Can you guess confirm where your twrp recovery came from please? The failed install is caused by the twrp version you are running
Hi LeeDroid, thanks for following up. I think status 7 is thrown only by the stock recovery, TWRP won't even try to install the HTC OTA. Also, there are 2 TWRP versions available for the M9, 2.8.5.0 and 2.8.6.0. Using the 2.8.6.0 I was unable to root my phone; would install successfully, but upon booting I would remain un-rooted. Flashing 2.8.5.0 allowed the root to actually work (I rooted to be able to access the directory of the OTA zip file hoping I would be able to extract files such as recovery, system img, etc and flashing them). I am looking into ARUWizard right now to hopefully reset the mess I made, first time I hear of it actually.

S2kT68m

Feb 3, 2009
After flashing your ROM, all works great here. Big Thx. One Question i have still. Whats the clockspeed of the Snapdragon 810 in M9? Many apps (trickster or ElementalX) show me only 1.5GHz max. Is that correct or is something wrong with my device?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
After flashing your ROM, all works great here. Big Thx. One Question i have still. Whats the clockspeed of the Snapdragon 810 in M9? Many apps (trickster or ElementalX) show me only 1.5GHz max. Is that correct or is something wrong with my device?
?

Nope, the apps are not fully compatible yet matey, the A57 is clocked at 2GHz

Reactions: S2kT68m

niceguy0815

Oct 4, 2011
S-Off and a locked bootloader at the same time that's a bit strange... I would htc unlock and wait for sunshine
Yes it is strange repaicenters can s-off and supercid but no unlock without HTC dev :)

But I think it takes som time til someon gets a root / Temp Root for for the m9 with locked Bootloader.
And if not you need to unlock it via HTC dev to gain S-off ....
Sunshine needs root to do its magic and thats the problem for Android 5.
So i think it thake som month ore longer to unlock it without HTC dev and i want to wait so long and S-Off it via Repair centre and after that I unlock it myself with HTCDEV.

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Yes it is strange repaicenters can s-off and supercid but no unlock without HTC dev :)

But I think it takes som time til someon gets a root / Temp Root for for the m9 with locked Bootloader.
And if not you need to unlock it via HTC dev to gain S-off ....
Sunshine needs root to do its magic and thats the problem for Android 5.
So i think it thake som month ore longer to unlock it without HTC dev and i want to wait so long and S-Off it via Repair centre and after that I unlock it myself with HTCDEV.
The guys should have their devices next week, turnaround should be a fairly quick one

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone