[ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

kash20

Jun 7, 2011
Flashed rom, first time with a full wipe from 7.2 All seems well apart from the previously mentioned email bug issue where the menu bar is hiding the delete/markread/select folder icons

Reactions: LeeDroid

Duffman14

Oct 18, 2010
Allentown, PA
Anyone have any idea why, under no circumstances, can I get facebook to install?

I decided it was time for a full wipe and clean install for 7.3.2.

Titanium backup just hangs when trying to restore facebook.

Play store gets a 504 error. I have cleared data and cache for the play store separately and no luck.

Downloading older versions of the apk just say "app not installed"

I am at my wits end...

Attachments

Last edited:

liam_davenport

Apr 17, 2014
Wakefield
Anyone have any idea why, under no circumstances, can I get facebook to install?

I decided it was time for a full wipe and clean install for 7.3.2.

Titanium backup just hangs when trying to restore facebook.

Play store gets a 504 error.

Downloading older versions of the apk just say "app not installed"

I am at my wits end...
Did you remove from aroma?

Reactions: Duffman14

liam_davenport

Apr 17, 2014
Wakefield
Reactions: Duffman14

reaktor TuT

Jul 2, 2014
Sydney
I sorted out my problem. A feature called Tapjacking in SuperSU thought someone was trying so hijack SU. Once the feature was disabled in options I can grant permissions again.
In case anyone is interested, I traced all my SuperSU woes to the Lux app. SuperSU sees Lux as trying to press its buttons. Just need to freeze Lux before any upgrades or permission changes.

If only my M9 screen wasn't so dark I wouldn't be needing Lux. Something for a future Rom / kernel perhaps?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
In case anyone is interested, I traced all my SuperSU woes to the Lux app. SuperSU sees Lux as trying to press its buttons. Just need to freeze Lux before any upgrades or permission changes.

If only my M9 screen wasn't so dark I wouldn't be needing Lux. Something for a future Rom / kernel perhaps?
Thinking I might offer up some alternative auto brightness options as it can get a little dark.. kcal also helps with the color issues

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Yea I just hope that doesn't come back next time I flash a ROM and have to keep doing that. But I just fixed the permissions and the pop up went away and didn't have to re-flash but maybe I should...
That could have been the system recognising the uid's as being inconsistent because of the facebook messenger hack, the hack restricts access to the file

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
Downloading rom right now, I will give it a try. I can see many usefull tweaks:)

LeeDroid Quick question, what is the difference between kernel included in rom 1.0 and the other 2.0? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeDroid