[ROM] LeeDrOiD Ultra V2.1.0 - Oreo - Fast | Stable | Feature Packed | 2.21.401.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
How did it go Guido? I still haven't been able to replicate the FC, it's driving me insane lol..

Which lockscreen are you using?
Hello Lee, I always use and ever used HTC lockscreen. To make sure that everything is installed the correct way I made a new dirty install with wiping dalvik.
By changing security settings after reboot ( no screen lock, fingerprint only for wake up screen + Home button) I got all tweaks running fine now. Even Motion Launch gestures are working now. No FC any more in any tested combination.
If in some future time the security settings using fingerprint (with pattern) would run well without problems (also for nandroid backup) ,that would be my day!:laugh::good::cool:

One thing I have to make clear after all my posts talking about little problems in daily use: your rom is wonderful and with all these tweaks and shortcutter variations we have a wonderful software base that fits this lovely device extremely well !:good:
Thank you for that !

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeDroid

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Hello Lee, I always use and ever used HTC lockscreen. To make sure that everything is installed the correct way I made a new dirty install with wiping dalvik.
By changing security settings after reboot ( no screen lock, fingerprint only for wake up screen + Home button) I got all tweaks running fine now. Even Motion Launch gestures are working now. No FC any more in any tested combination.
If in some future time the security settings using fingerprint (with pattern) would run well without problems (also for nandroid backup) ,that would be my day!:laugh::good::cool:

One thing I have to make clear after all my posts talking about little problems in daily use: your rom is wonderful and with all these tweaks and shortcutter variations we have a wonderful software base that fits this lovely device extremely well !:good:
Thank you for that !
Always a pleasure :highfive: :good: :D

Reactions: guidogsbn

rahulsethi

Mar 3, 2012
Delhi
I installed the Rom but everytime I reboot, the phone goes directly to bootloader. There is no other way to start the phone except factory reset it 2 or 3 times to start it. I have to set it up like new phone everytime.
Is it caused due to firmware mismatch??
It is a development device and firmware is 1.15.90400.12 for dual sim.
P. S. Happens with S.Rom too.

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
I installed the Rom but everytime I reboot, the phone goes directly to bootloader. There is no other way to start the phone except factory reset it 2 or 3 times to start it. I have to set it up like new phone everytime.
Is it caused due to firmware mismatch??
It is a development device and firmware is 1.15.90400.12 for dual sim.
P. S. Happens with S.Rom too.
Are you using the official TWRP? Firmware shouldn't cause it

zazabichi

Jul 18, 2008
Tbilisi
Hi,

Just installed the 1.2 Rom. Everything is great but I can't deactivate screen lock pin / pattern to leave only fingerprint as a security. They are both active and it's very annoying. Could you please help me to get only fingerprint active?

Status
Not open for further replies.