[ROM] LeeDrOiD Ultra V2.1.0 - Oreo - Fast | Stable | Feature Packed | 2.21.401.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChavezD

Mar 28, 2011
I'm also going to flash this rom maybe already this evening, but im curious how to install it properly.
I'm still on a stock rom, but the old 1.09.401.12 with Magisk flashed.

Is it okay to just flash this rom after uninstalling Magisk or should I completely go back to stock and wait for an OTA update for 1.15?

Does anyone have the RUU file for *.401.* or is there any other chance to get official updates again?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
I'm also going to flash this rom maybe already this evening, but im curious how to install it properly.
I'm still on a stock rom, but the old 1.09.401.12 with Magisk flashed.

Is it okay to just flash this rom after uninstalling Magisk or should I completely go back to stock and wait for an OTA update for 1.15?

Does anyone have the RUU file for *.401.* or is there any other chance to get official updates again?
Entirely up to you tbh, the firmware would be compatible, but it is usually best to be bang up to date...

If you can find an OTA zip you can take the firmware and flash that, it will however wipe your device..

When i get a little time i will jump on the PC and pull a no wipe firmware zip together

Reactions: ChavezD

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Reactions: ammaryasir

faisal777

Oct 21, 2014
Htc ultra demo unit

Hi, can I install this on a htc demo unit, I just wanna use the phone normally.. Or can anyone help me with another way to get rid of the demo apps and factory reset lock.

faisal777

Oct 21, 2014
I have stripped demo mode from the ROM so yes it will work perfectly.

Unlock the bootloader, flash twrp and happy flashing!
Thanks so much for the quick reply.. What zip should I flash the first one on the first page or the one you provided for the dual sim in the last post.
My current base is 1.15.400.12
Device id - htc ultra u ocedugl_00400
All I know is that my phone is a dual sim demo variant
Can u help me with what exactly is the device I got as in what variant. Thanks

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Thanks so much for the quick reply.. What zip should I flash the first one on the first page or the one you provided for the dual sim in the last post.
My current base is 1.15.400.12
Device id - htc ultra u ocedugl_00400
All I know is that my phone is a dual sim demo variant
Can u help me with what exactly is the device I got as in what variant. Thanks
You would need to flash the full ROM linked in the first post followed by the DUGL support zip i provided, no guarantees that it will work as i am unable to test the DUGL patch, it may need more work

faisal777

Oct 21, 2014
Backup your current installation in twrp before mounting rw & flashing
Unlocked bootloader, flashed twrp followed by rom and dug file.. All the gapps keep constantly force closing disabling me from going ahead of the Google account setup screen.. Any fix for this? I did a clean flash.. Wiped system and internal storage before flashing.

ammaryasir

Nov 20, 2010
antalya
Patch is problem no stable and Phone apps error for dugl and back orijinal rom

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Lee please no patch made new rom for dugl because patch error and dialer problem and sim card always havent got

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Logs would have been great guys.... I can bake DUGL support into the rom but i need testers & insight into the issues.

The 2 bases aren't that different, will pull another zip together when i get chance & look at it in a little more detail.

For anyone trying to use Google dialer, it needs to be set as the default phone app in Settings, but i would recommend setting up with HTC dialer if testing dugl

Last edited:
Reactions: wiccan-two
Status
Not open for further replies.