• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]LegionOS v.311 R-11 Official | LeEco LeMax2 | x2

Search This thread

afei8732

Aug 23, 2021
6qCMrc2.png

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.11
Device:
LeEco LeMax2 (x2)
Maintainer: CrisBalGreece
Build Status: Type (OFFICIAL)

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

清洁闪光灯:
下载最新版本和 GApps(可选)
重新启动以恢复
制作 nandroid 备份(非必需)(可选)
擦除系统、供应商、数据、缓存、Dalvik
刷新最新版本和 GApps(如果需要,在非 Gapps 版本上)
重启

脏闪光:
下载最新版本(gapps 或非 Gapps)
重新启动以恢复
刷入最新版本
擦除缓存
重启

注意:GApps 只需要刷一次,并且在非 gapps 构建上,而 Magisk/Su 是每次你脏刷 OTA 更新时刷入的。

TWRP 3.5.2_9 蓝色主题
TWPR 3.5.2_9 股票主题

您也可以使用火焰 Gapps nick Gapps

注意:推荐使用 Core、Basic、Omni、Macro Gapps。我们不喜欢 STOCK/HEAVY Gapps

军团操作系统

版本信息

LineageOS
扩展
柯尔特操作系统

工作:一切!是的 Screen Cast 自 28/06 构建以来已修复..享受..!!

XDA :DevDB 信息
LeMax2 的 LEGIONOS (x2)

贡献者: Rajkale99
内核源 https : //github.com/legionos-devices

ROM 操作系统版本: 11.0 R
ROM 内核: BlackSkreen 8.0.1(感谢 moschimchah
所需的 ROM 固件:最多 20 秒或最新的 30 秒
基于: AOSP

版本信息
状态:
稳定
当前稳定版本: v3.11 - 15/07/2021
稳定发布日期: 14.04.2021

[NOPARSE]XDA :DevDB 信息[/NOPARSE]
Project Legion-OS,用于 LeMax2 的 ROM

贡献者
克里斯巴尔希腊
ROM 操作系统版本: 11.0 R

版本信息
状态:
执行稳定

创建2021-01-07
最后更新2021-06-18
版本信息
状态:
执行稳定

创建2021-01-07
最后更新2021-06-18

Rowenqq

Sep 1, 2021
hi chris, i am writing to you from russia, i am the owner
le max 2 x829 (6/128) for 5 years. I have a few questions and feedback on the firmware.
I used your firmware on the android 6.0.1 version, it used to be updated quite often, which pleased me, the built-in camera worked red, the sound from the speakers was amazing while watching the instargram and the tick of the current, but recently, during the night, the process of systems ate almost the whole battery, it happened only at night. I decided to put OCTAVI os, and here's what I can say, compared to version 6.0.1 from you, the phone stopped running out of charge quickly, but when you watch Instagram or tik tok, the image becomes soapy, as if the image clarity has disappeared, as if the resolution for almost all watched videos, it decreased, and in instagram, almost all of them began to flicker with such black squares with interference. I tried installing 8 android AEX, tried ROS 10 android, on all firmwares except your video flow in instagram and tik tok seemed to have lost their quality, and in instagrammma also interference in the video of black cubes.
Such a feeling that there are not enough video codecs or something else that you can advise me, I like 10 and 11 androids terribly, but because of these reasons it is inconvenient for the eye to use them)
on android version 6.0.1, as if the quality is higher in these services than on older versions of android
I wrote all this through google translator, so there may be an incorrect translation)

Rowenqq

Sep 1, 2021
@Rowenqq what exactly you want to do? You wanted to use older Rom version but with new codecs? Or the Instagram is only the issue there?
Uninstall your current Instagram APK and install this one.
I would like to use the new versions of android 10.11 with video codecs (if the problem is in them) from your 6.0.1, I really liked the sound and video with you.
thank you very much for instagram, stopped all the video becoming cubes), I probably tried about 30 different versions, but without results.
on 6.0.1 everything was fine with instagram, why is it so bad on new versions of android?)
LeMax2-EUI-6.030S_V.15e-15.09.2018_by_C.B.G this is the source, sat on this firmware with all the updates.
I really liked the picture and sound, I think they are the best of all firmwares in general.
how can I make the quality that I had when I used 6.0.1 on new versions of android.
thank you in advance for your answers and hope for your help)

Last edited:

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
I would like to use the new versions of android 10.11 with video codecs (if the problem is in them) from your 6.0.1, I really liked the sound and video with you.
thank you very much for instagram, stopped all the video becoming cubes), I probably tried about 30 different versions, but without results.
on 6.0.1 everything was fine with instagram, why is it so bad on new versions of android?)
LeMax2-EUI-6.030S_V.15e-15.09.2018_by_C.B.G this is the source, sat on this firmware with all the updates.
I really liked the picture and sound, I think they are the best of all firmwares in general.
how can I make the quality that I had when I used 6.0.1 on new versions of android.
thank you in advance for your answers and hope for your help)
If you want to use newer 11 versions just follow these if you want to have newer codecs with Instagram I give you.
Νo because we updated to latest configs to fix Instagram flickering issues..
If you want them back follow this..

Or flash this and follow again step2 and 3

Rowenqq

Sep 1, 2021
If you want to use newer 11 versions just follow these if you want to have newer codecs with Instagram I give you.
Νo because we updated to latest configs to fix Instagram flickering issues..
If you want them back follow this..

Or flash this and follow again step2 and 3
I installed the old codecs that you gave me and the new ones and that instagram firmware.
I tried to install Instagram in the playmarket, unfortunately the artifacts on the version from the market appeared again.
YouTube works fine, but I rarely use it.
but I can't figure out one thing.
why on 6.0.1 which you released everything works fine, but on all new androids this is the trouble.
but, I don’t know why it seems to me that on 6.0.1 the image in (tick tok and instagram) was a little better than now on the 10 android which I now have, it may seem to me of course, I don’t know ..
And at the moment there is no way to make the latest version of instagram work without artifacts on the latest androids? in the version of instagram that you gave me there are no filters, and you can not upload stories(

I would continue to use your firmware on android 6, everything was fine there and the camera and sound and video and images, but most applications began to slow down a little, as they, as I understand it, adapt to a modern system, and for some reason sistem servise the process drains the battery all overnight ..

Thank you very much for helping me, in Russia there are very few people left with such telephones and all forums have died out.

Last edited:

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
LegionOS 3.13 | LeEco LeMax2 | x2

▪️ Build date : 2021-09-22
▪️ Security Patch : September
▪️ Android Version : 11
▪️ Download : HERE
(No OTA this time because of many UI changes...Clean flash recomended only for this build.)
You can try flash dirty but you might have some minor issues.
▪️ By : @CrisBalGreece
▪️ Support : Device
# Changelog 22-09-2021 - v.3.13
1) September patches
2) Removed unused configs
3) Removed more deprecated props
4) Fixed animation scales for x2
5) Updated wfd configs with latest LOS 18.1
6) Removed deprecated wfd blobs
Source Bugs-Notice
Dark mode issue plus HW button actions..maybe more..
Please download manually and flash this time.No OTA provided
#LegionOS #LeEco LeMax2 #x2

Last edited:
Reactions: twicko

slaxer17

Aug 12, 2012
Thanks Cris for the continued support and development. One quick question with the ROM. Does this build include Android 11's abilty to record calls. I have been reading that there is a switch to toggle in the accessibility settings in android 11 to enable call recording, but I do not see it in the latst build 3.13. Am I missing something, do I need to clean flash again, or is this not a component of this build.

Thanks again

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
slaxer17 there isn't any switch.
Call recording enabled inside dialer settings for Vanilla.
For Gapps build you can have it if you update dialer with beta build through PlayStore if you already participate on this or you can find it through apkmirror and install it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

(No OTA this time because of many UI changes...Clean flash recomended only for this build.)
    1) September patches
    Source Bugs-Notice
    6qCMrc2.png

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.11
    Device:
    LeEco LeMax2 (x2)
    Maintainer: CrisBalGreece
    Build Status: Type (OFFICIAL)

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
    Reboot to recovery
    Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary) ( optional)
    Wipe System, Vendor, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    Flash the latest build and GApps(on non Gapps build if needed)
    Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once and on non gapps buildwhereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

TWRP 3.5.2_9 blue theme
    TWPR 3.5.2_9 stock theme

You can also use flame Gapps nick Gapps

Note: Core,Basic,Omni,Macro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps

LegionOS

Version Information

LineageOS
    Xtended
    Colt-OS

Working: Everything!! Yes Screen Cast fixed since 28/06 build..Enjoy..!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    LEGIONOS For LeMax2 (x2)

Contributors: Rajkale99
    Kernel Source:: https://github.com/legionos-devices

ROM OS Version: 11.0 R
    ROM Kernel: BlackSkreen 8.0.1 (thanks to moschimchah
    ROM Firmware Required: Up to 20s or Latest 30s
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    STABLE
    Current Stable Version: v3.11 - 15/07/2021
    Stable Release Date: 14.04.2021

[NOPARSE]XDA:DevDB Information[/NOPARSE]
    Project Legion-OS, ROM for the LeMax2

Contributors
    CrisBalGreece
    ROM OS Version: 11.0 R

Version Information
    Enforcing Stable

Created 2021-01-07
    Last Updated 2021-06-18
    @CrisBalGreece you are a Legend! For keeping the support for this Device :love::love:
    Thanks for your kindly words I'm just trying my friend. Other Devs are great..i'm nothing ..
    Latest official TWRP x2-3.5.2_9-0 with advanced tools is out.
    --- Available Tools --
    * Manage system/user files with AromaFileManager. No need root.
    * Root / Unroot your device with latest Magisk v22.1 or SU.
    Magisk apk is now under sdcard/Magisk file in case you want to install it after zip Flash.
    * Reboot directly to system after zip flash.
    * Force push adb and take logs if device not booting.
    * Flash global splash and remove chinese
    * Clear your FP if you facing lockscreen/login issues
    * Repair your PassPattern locks
    * Restore / Clear battery stats
    * EFS fix for sim/data issues
    * Treblize your device if you came from EUI stock rom
    * Mount - Backup - Restore for all available partitions.
    * Including - introducing new tool for stock rom debloat.
    * Includes the ability to restore stock persist.img.
    Enjoy..

BlueTheme
    https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1U4yvGDwQyyxupR7lvJiH5AGuILF5xNJC&export=download
    StockTheme
    Thanks for your kindly words I'm just trying my friend. Other Devs are great..i'm nothing ..
    ever so humble Cris (CBG) your the Best :)

1) September patches
    Source Bugs-Notice