[ROM][Lenovo Z5 Pro GT][Heart] PixysOs 3.1.2 [UNOFFICIAL][10.0]

Search This thread

WayRR

Jul 22, 2020
16645948.png
Pixys: Is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

Instructions:
Install on ZUI 11.5, and TWRP 3.3.2B
1. Format Data in TWRP
2. Installing ROMs
3. Go To System

TWRP: Click
Gapps:
BitGapps
OpenGapps
NikGapps

Screenshots:
Click

Bugs: Always On Display
May not start!

Sours Code:
https://github.com/PixysOS

Download: GDrive

Maintainer: WayRR
Donation: Click

Special thanks: Highwaystar_ru
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5
Based On: AOSP

Created: 05.08.2020

Last edited:

jerick28

Aug 7, 2020
No. Start the system first, and then install Magisk
but the problem is when i start the system the big android logo is start then it will reboot again in recovery cannot start the system. it will show only the android logo in the center then automatic reboot in recovery what will i do bro? i think we need someone to try it if this will work on their device

WayRR

Jul 22, 2020
but the problem is when i start the system the big android logo is start then it will reboot again in recovery cannot start the system. it will show only the android logo in the center then automatic reboot in recovery what will i do bro? i think we need someone to try it if this will work on their device

It probably only works for one person) I'll try to rebuild it)

Reactions: jerick28

WayRR

Jul 22, 2020

in general, first you need to boot the system, and the Magisk

Reactions: jerick28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    16645948.png
    Pixys: Is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
    Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
    We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

Instructions:
    Install on ZUI 11.5, and TWRP 3.3.2B
    1. Format Data in TWRP
    2. Installing ROMs
    3. Go To System

TWRP: Click
    Gapps:
    BitGapps
    OpenGapps
    NikGapps

Screenshots:
    Click

Bugs: Always On Display
    May not start!

Sours Code:
    https://github.com/PixysOS

Download: GDrive

Maintainer: WayRR
    Donation: Click

Special thanks: Highwaystar_ru
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5
    Based On: AOSP

Created: 05.08.2020

It probably only works for one person) I'll try to rebuild it)

in general, first you need to boot the system, and the Magisk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone