• CAST

Kernel_source

Changelogs
:-

• initial build

Last edited:

kocapomak

Apr 26, 2020
my phone was stuck in bootloader mode in November and later updates. I installed 18.1 with twrp 3.4. "twrp3.4" recovery became "lineage recovery". I am writing this message with 18.1. I could not find fingerprint gestures. I did not experience video playback, mp3 playback problems.
I installed "Gapps-Android-11-sagar-12-09-2020". I like "nano gapps".

Last edited:

Sohit5s

Nov 28, 2017
OnePlus Nord
my phone was stuck in bootloader mode in November and later updates. I installed 18.1 with twrp 3.4. "twrp3.4" recovery became "lineage recovery". I am writing this message with 18.1. I could not find fingerprint gestures. I did not experience video playback, mp3 playback problems.
Try nikgapps

Astridxx

Mar 19, 2017
Ankara
Lenovo P2
Settings > Kuntao Resurrected> Fp gestures

Last edited:

kocapomak

Apr 26, 2020
I found it now.
Settings-Kuntao Resurrected-Gestures-Fingerprint Gestures -- active
But it works sometimes, it doesn't works sometimes.

amdyss

Jun 15, 2017
Bialystok
I installed that rom. During the instalation I confirmed to update some los recovery. Then twrp was gone. I flashed twrp again, but every time I want to go to twrp, this los recovery comes up. I aslo couldnt flash gapps. Nickgapps are flashing, but system doesnt ask me to log into my Google account and I cant restore backup from Google cloud. Other version of gapps doesnt install as twrp says couldnt mount vendor.

The real issue for me now is dissapearing twrp.

SummerRainbowz

Aug 1, 2014
@amdyss Uncheck the "Update Lineage Recovery" box when doing the setup. This fixes the issues of TWRP being replaced by the LOS
Recovery.
As for the gapps issue: For NikGApps you also need to flash the SetupWizard zip after the gapps one in order to get the account prompt.

Reactions: amdyss

amdyss

Jun 15, 2017
Bialystok
I did a fresh install with uncheck - nothing happend, then I installed TWRP via adb again and installed some Pie rom. Then after setting up the rom I wanted to go to TWRP and install Magisk - and this LOS recovery still messes up normal TWRP.

Top Liked Posts