[ROM] Lineage OS 13.0 UNOFFICIAL HIMAUL

Search This thread

aviatorhh

Feb 14, 2017
@geekdrummer
I had the same issue when trying to install SuperSU with it. Are you on this? Try without.
@all
Anyway, I am doing successful nightly builds on the LOS 14.1 (himaul) which runs fine besides the camera issue. Should I provide a link to it?
This issue is a little annoying. Hope there will be a solution soon. I have read somewhere that a downgrade is not possible. Any news on a camera solution?

piterdemon

Apr 13, 2011
Gdańsk
@geekdrummer
I had the same issue when trying to install SuperSU with it. Are you on this? Try without.

@all
Anyway, I am doing successful nightly builds on the LOS 14.1 (himaul) which runs fine besides the camera issue. Should I provide a link to it?
This issue is a little annoying. Hope there will be a solution soon. I have read somewhere that a downgrade is not possible. Any news on a camera solution?
If there will be any news about camera it will be asap posted over any thread based on los. Stop guys asking for camera and wait

Wysłane z mojego HTC One M9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: SMcC2

SMcC2

Feb 22, 2014
Texas
OnePlus 6T

I've been doing successful builds of 14.1 as well but no camera is a deal breaker for most people, myself included.

Last edited:

geekdrummer

Jul 16, 2014
Thanks man!

There are a number of threads/forums dedicated to helping resolve flashing, bootloop, and stuck on boot errors that may be a better place to get the help you need.
They will probably ask you to double check the device you are using, download a new copy of the zip file, and do a factory reset prior to flashing. If you have tried those things they may ask for a link to a copy of the zips you are flashing.

I apologize if that's not much help.
With any luck you'll get it figured out. :good:

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I ended up having this issue with the most recent build I did as well, but was able to overcome it by downloading the latest the SuperSU zip. (I updated the link in OP).

I was using 2.79 SR3 SuperSU, I did a downgrade to 2.78 and and reflash ROM and this WORKS! Thanks for the tips.

DroidRommer

Aug 12, 2016
Even if they don't give up and get the camera fixed, are we going to have horrible sound quality through speakers and no ir blaster just like previous cm Roms? If so, I think I'm just going to wait until I get a new phone to even try lineage, this phone is obviously too much of a b**** to code

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

And let's not forget headphone volume so low you can't even hear it unless your in a room that's absolutely silent :/ Sorry, I love LOS I just don't like the way it turns out on this phone

Reactions: dakid1235

-AHMED-

Jun 6, 2016
Ndr_man. Found this file not found in camera folder.
Lol I'm literally no better than you at this stuff ?
I have noticed one file in the camera called camerawrapper.cpp is missing but I have no idea to fix it and judging by the contents of the stuff in the m8 file, it is a very important file

No one have idea to fix it

wick0704

Nov 17, 2009
I got a problem. During install the ROM. everything smoothly. When I turn on the GPS and google map. Can not sense GPS satellite. Any one got this problem ? I jump from Sense rom. no this issue before.

Mar 15, 2017
Currently running unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC One M9 (himaul). Every works perfectly except camera (and so, flashlight).

Is there anyway we can push the devs towards making this device any better with the OS?

Mar 15, 2017
how is the battery life on that rom is it better then stock nougat ?

Never tried Nougat on HTC One M9. Been running CyanogenMod for a long time, one day stopped looking for updates (I kind of just forgot) and had no Nougat update until I installed LineageOS 14.1 (link below).

Can o have link for that lineage 14?

Here.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll upload my current ROM and paste the link here.

By the way, I found this device description (there is also an installation tutorial linked on the page) and downloads table on Lineage's website. Seems something is getting set up!

Edit : Added links.

Last edited:
Reactions: mega_man

Boskoel03

Nov 20, 2010
Vienna,Belgrade
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Never tried Nougat on HTC One M9. Been running CyanogenMod for a long time, one day stopped looking for updates (I kind of just forgot) and had no Nougat update until I installed LineageOS 14.1 (link below).

I don't seem to be able to find the original link, but here is one pretty identical. Pretty sure the ROM is the same.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll upload my current ROM and paste the link here.

By the way, I found this device description (there is also an installation tutorial linked on the page) and downloads table on Lineage's website. Seems something is getting set up!

PLEASE READ : I'm new here and cannot post links. Basically, just search "LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial himaul" for ROM and "himaul" on LIneage's website devices list for my second two links.

Is there a way I can post links?
Feel free to copy and paste links,if LOS allows it,but i think yes :good:

Mar 15, 2017
Weirdly, it now seems to work... I had a message saying I need 10 total posts (I currently have 4) to post URLs / image links.

I'll go ahead and change my previous reply.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Lineage OS team has ANNOUNCED official builds will start rolling out soon, and will be available HERE.
    *Announcement Below*

Update & Build Prep

Alright, alright, alright - it’s nearly ‘go time’ for builds to start flowing. Before everyone gets excited and rushes to download, we want to cover a few important points.

First, we want to thank everyone that stepped forward to assist with the infrastructure (and offers continue to pour in). Thanks to you all, all infrastructure pieces are lighting up ‘Operational’ on our lovely status page.

Additionally, our Download Portal, Install stats page (yep, that’s 50k+ unofficial installs already!) and Wiki are all live. Notably, all three of these sites (and this blog) are open sourced - you can contribute to them via our Gerrit instance! Bear with us if these sites look bare at the moment, they will grow with content and design as we continue marching forward.

On to the fun stuff - build roster, release process and other details:

The build roster is ever growing, but we are supporting Marshmallow and Nougat capable devices.
    We’ll list the 80+ devices in a separate post.
    Our release cadence will be ‘weekly’ by default (to be nice to all the donated hardware).
    We will NOT be shipping root baked into the ROM.
    Root will be a downloadable zip based install similar to gapps installation (only need to flash it once).
    Home builders that want to bake su back into the ROM can use the command ‘export WITH_SU=true’ prior to building.
    Our official builds will all be signed with a private key for authentication and signature permission control
    This will not break, prevent or stop any ‘unofficial’ builds.
    Key verification info can be found on the wiki Verifying Build Authenticity page

Regarding installation, we recommend that users wipe when switching to LineageOS, and reinstall their gapps. However, we recognize that this can be time consuming, so we are offering an EXPERIMENTAL (read as, if it fails, you’ll have to wipe anyways) solution.

Alongside the ‘weekly’ release for your supported device, we’ll provide an EXPERIMENTAL data migration build.
    This build will allow you to ‘upgrade’ from CM to the signed LineageOS weekly
    This build may wipe permissions (you’ll have to re-allow app permissions), but should retain all user data
    This build will be watermarked with an ugly banner to ensure that you don’t permanently run this EXPERIMENTAL release, and upgrade to a normal weekly after.
    The process for this installation will be as follows:
    Install EXPERIMENTAL migration build on top of cm-13.0 or cm-14.1 build (don’t try to install LineageOS 13.0 on top of CM 14.1, that will not work).
    Reboot
    Install LineageOS weekly build
    Reboot
    Re-setup your application permissions

Given the EXPERIMENTAL nature of this process, we are going to remove this option in two months time.

Look for builds to start rolling out this weekend!

LineageOS Team
    Written on January 20, 2017 by ciwrl

For those of you who can't wait here is a flashable zip that INCLUDES Gapps.
    DROPBOX:
    lineage-13.0-20170409-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170211-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170204-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170121-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    GOOGLE DRIVE:
    lineage-13.0-20170409-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170211-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170204-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    lineage-13.0-20170121-UNOFFICIAL-himaul.zip
    *NOTE* THE ROM DOES NOT SUPPORT ROOT ON IT'S OWN.
    I am using SuperSu.
    ***The OFFICIAL Lineage OS root zips are for version 14.1 only.***
    OpenGAPPS in case you need it.
    Xposed Framework in case you need it.

Otherwise at this point it really doesn't seem too different from CyanogenMod.
    Don't get too excited.

Lineage OS Usage Statistics

InitialSetup.png

About.png
    Let's not let this turn in to a ***** fest.
    I think we're all very frustrated.

I'm not home this weekend, but when I'm home next weekend I'll do a repo sync and post an updated download if official builds don't show up anywhere yet.
    Unfortunately this phone suffers from the worst thing that can happen to a phone: The devs have either given up completely or are no longer motivated to work on it.

The One M8 was released in 2014 and it still has CM/LOS updates MONTHS before the M9 does.
    Browsing other device forums it's clear that many phones (both older and newer than our M9) have had LOS14.1 for a while now.

We still have CM13 threads on our forum, and the AOSP Nougat based roms for our device have more problems than things working (especially the camera, which was fixed back in the MM days.... )

To further illustrate this, look here http://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-lineage-os/
    The M8 (even the uncommon dual sim M8) has official 14.1, the M7 has 14.1, the One Max has 14.1, the HTC 10 has 14.1, even the One S (from 2012!) has 14.1 before we do. It's just sad.
    As Xposed Framework has not been released for Nougat I will be sticking to Lineage OS 13 for now. Does anyone need me to continue to upload newer 13 builds?