*** Disclaimer -- You install these at your own risk! You are responsible for anything that happens from flashing these files to YOUR phone! If your phone melts into a pile of goo, catches on fire etc. IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILTY BUT YOURS!
-- These are UNOFFICIAL builds based of Lineage/LineageOMS for klte variants and by NO means is this is all my ROM. 100% credits goes to the entire Lineage Team and the LineageOMS team,all other coders & contributors who contributed to help make these roms as great as they are! This rom fully supports Substratum and Substratum themes!
* Do not dirty flash (if you do, do not report issues, you cannot dirty flash over an existing lineage build)
* First and most important, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
* Reboot to recovery, immediately do a backup!
* Perform a factory reset (wiping data, cache, dalvik cache)(required, no dirty flashing over existing lineage)
* Flash rom
* Flash GAPPS
* Flash root add on (available up top under downloads)
* Reboot system
* Please don't expect or ask for nightlies,weeklies etc These builds will come in my free time. If an update brings about an issue i will move to resync as quickly as i can when said issue has been resolved.
See 2nd post!
What phones will this support?
At the moment these builds should support KLTE,KLTEDUOS,KLTEDV,KLTEKOR,KLTESPR,KLTEUSC & KLTEVZW
* And any and all users in this thread who contributed or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible! * Esa Laukkanen aka elelinux * Lineage Team & LineageOMS team * Garwynn XDA * MrTrip * Thescorpion420 * DevVorteX * albinoman887 * ktonsez * Hagertk
How do I report an issue? Please use this format - Device : baseband: BL: Build: Issue: * This will make it easy to follow along common issues,which variants and those with updated firmware that dont have the issue one on a older firmware does can attempt to update for resolution. What if im not on stock kernel? *I will not be supporting other kernels so if you report an issue add Kernel: to the issue format. Im anxious to know if boeffla has an issues with it over stock myself as thats what i run but its not my priority! What do I do , In stuck in a boot loop? *Under the download section up top is a file for substratum removal. This should remove the overlays and recover from most boot loops if they were to occur. When will you, how long until ? * Please dont expect or ask for nightlies,weeklies etc These builds will come in my free time. If an update brings about an issue i will move to resync as quickly as i can when said issue has been resolved. *DO NOT ASK FOR TIME FRAMES! Please keep in mind us developers have lifes and asking or expecting a timeframe is entirely unreasonable. It may take a few minutes to flash and setup but it takes enourmous time and effort to build and maintain! [B][U][SIZE="5"]Donations[/SIZE][/U][/B] Id love an ad free xda account =-) It can really eat some resource when xda is open in both windows and a virtual box Ubuntu browser! [CODE] [B][U][SIZE="4"][PLAIN]XDA:DevDB Information[/PLAIN][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=3][B]LineageOMS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5[/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Contributors[/U][/B] [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5341181"]omgbossis21[/URL] [B]Source Code:[/B] [URL="https://github.com/LineageOMS "]https://github.com/LineageOMS [/URL] [B]ROM OS Version:[/B] 7.x Nougat [B]Based On:[/B] Lineage,LineageOMS [B][U]Version Information[/U][/B] [B]Status:[/B] Alpha [B]Created[/B] 2017-07-28 [B]Last Updated[/B] 2017-07-28
What phones will this support? At the moment these builds should support KLTE,KLTEDUOS,KLTEDV,KLTEKOR,KLTESPR,KLTEUSC & KLTEVZW