[ROM] LineageOMS Android 7.x Nougat [KLTE] [UNOFFICIAL] Substratum Supported!

Search This thread

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Hey guys sorry haven't been updating but my virtualbox kept crashing with bad block issues (its a separate storage drive my windows is on ssd). My entire repo corrupted and I just got it all going again and synced up now. Counting on the build to finish then plan to look at the bacon camera (one plus 5 I believe w the same chipset) to test various settings on our camera and if possible help out at all with the rebase. A full drive check was able to relocate a few bad clusters so the drive seems OK but I'm still looking for a few drives for a raid 1,5 or 10 replacement to help hang w the ssd.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Sorry guys things have been very busy at work and around every corner of my virtual box awaits corrupt files. I opted for a fresh box setup today and left things syncing while I was gone. I did lose the constants file and Bluetooth I was working on but I have the latest version I did on my phone and suspect the transfer will work though I haven't tested yet. I'll pull my apk tonight after I pull my blobs, make a fresh build and host it for testing. Guess the timing wasn't all bad with the kernel rebase having needed time to work out the kinks. This project is far from dead though!

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
All substratum work on cm14 has been discontinued as they work on Oreo. Unfortunately it has been left to broken builds in any attempt to create an update. Once Oreo is more stable I will begin builds for oms on it. Sorry, Tapatalk didn't notify me of the post tag!

Reactions: j1gga84

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
I've been running lone 4subs theme set to dark theme,both background colors I choose black and lone red as the accent. Also use lone bootup screen,fonts I switch between along w sounds as well.

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Bump for an upcoming lineageOMS 15.1 on the way! Pure vanilla with oms baked in!
Edit -
Uploaded it just haven't had a chance to test it. If all goes well I can keep up with it and post builds from time to time and edit the first post. Some substratum features do require root!
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=261226

Last edited:

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Posted a new build after trying out the first one. I rooted it with magisk after realizing you need to buy Andromeda to use themes unrooted. The ROM ran amazing, hats off to the developers! However, I couldn't seem to get themes to take (not sure if Andromeda would of ran properly). Looked over my work and realized I missed something which I've added I to this build. I'll try to find time tonight to test it!

Reactions: swiftbones74

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] LineageOMS Android 7.x Nougat [KLTE] [UNOFFICIAL]

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

-- You install these at your own risk!  You are responsible for anything that happens from flashing these files to YOUR phone!  If your 
    phone melts into a pile of goo, catches on fire etc. IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILTY BUT YOURS!

Introduction
    -- These are UNOFFICIAL builds based of Lineage/LineageOMS for klte variants and by NO means is this is all my ROM. 100% credits goes to the entire Lineage Team and the LineageOMS team,all other coders & contributors who contributed to help make these roms as great as they are! This rom fully supports Substratum and Substratum themes!

Installation instructions
    * Do not dirty flash (if you do, do not report issues, you cannot dirty flash over an existing lineage build)
    * First and most important, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
    * Reboot to recovery, immediately do a backup!
    * Perform a factory reset (wiping data, cache, dalvik cache)(required, no dirty flashing over existing lineage)
    * Flash rom
    * Flash GAPPS
    * Flash root add on (available up top under downloads)
    * Reboot system
    * Enjoy!
    * Please don't expect or ask for nightlies,weeklies etc These builds will come in my free time. If an update brings about an issue i will move to resync as quickly as i can when said issue has been resolved.

Downloads

FAQ
    What phones will this support?
    At the moment these builds should support KLTE,KLTEDUOS,KLTEDV,KLTEKOR,KLTESPR,KLTEUSC & KLTEVZW

Thanks To/Credits
    Code:
    * And any and all users in this thread who contributed or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible!
    * Esa Laukkanen aka elelinux
    * Lineage Team & LineageOMS team
    * Garwynn XDA
    * MrTrip
    * Thescorpion420
    * DevVorteX
    * albinoman887
    * ktonsez
    * Hagertk

How Do I...?
    Code:
    How do I report an issue?  Please use this format -
    Device :
    baseband:
    BL:
    Build:
    Issue:
    *  This will make it easy to follow along common issues,which variants and those with updated firmware that dont have the issue one on a older firmware does can attempt to update for resolution.  

What if im not on stock kernel?
    *I will not be supporting other kernels so if you report an issue add Kernel: to the issue format.  Im anxious to know if boeffla has an issues with it over stock myself as thats what i run but its not my priority!  
      What do I do , In stuck in a boot loop?
    *Under the download section up top is a file for substratum removal.  This should remove the overlays and recover from most boot loops if they were to occur.    
    When will you, how long until ?
    *  Please dont expect or ask for nightlies,weeklies etc  These builds will come in my free time.  If an update brings about an issue i will move to resync as quickly as i can when said issue has been resolved.
    *DO NOT ASK FOR TIME FRAMES!  Please keep in mind us developers have lifes and asking or expecting a timeframe is entirely unreasonable.  It may take a few minutes to flash and setup but it takes enourmous time and effort to build and maintain!
    [B][U][SIZE="5"]Donations[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    Id love an ad free xda account =-)  It can really eat some resource when xda is open in both windows and a virtual box Ubuntu browser!
    [CODE]

[B][U][SIZE="4"][PLAIN]XDA:DevDB Information[/PLAIN][/SIZE][/U][/B]
    [SIZE=3][B]LineageOMS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5[/B][/SIZE]

[B][U]Contributors[/U][/B]
    [URL="https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5341181"]omgbossis21[/URL]    
    [B]Source Code:[/B] [URL="https://github.com/LineageOMS    "]https://github.com/LineageOMS    [/URL]

[B]ROM OS Version:[/B] 7.x Nougat
    [B]Based On:[/B] Lineage,LineageOMS

[B][U]Version Information[/U][/B]
    [B]Status:[/B] Alpha

[B]Created[/B] 2017-07-28
    [B]Last Updated[/B] 2017-07-28
    Sorry guys things have been very busy at work and around every corner of my virtual box awaits corrupt files. I opted for a fresh box setup today and left things syncing while I was gone. I did lose the constants file and Bluetooth I was working on but I have the latest version I did on my phone and suspect the transfer will work though I haven't tested yet. I'll pull my apk tonight after I pull my blobs, make a fresh build and host it for testing. Guess the timing wasn't all bad with the kernel rebase having needed time to work out the kinks. This project is far from dead though!

Bump for an upcoming lineageOMS 15.1 on the way! Pure vanilla with oms baked in!
    Edit -
    Uploaded it just haven't had a chance to test it. If all goes well I can keep up with it and post builds from time to time and edit the first post. Some substratum features do require root!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=261226

Good work @omgbossis21. Though I'm not a big fan of substratum and themes, it will be nice to see more options for kltexxx devices. As @eurohunter said, I think most of the klte variants need separate builds except kltevzw and klteusc (those are already merged with klte). I don't know exactly about kltespr, klteduos, kltedv etc, but I'm fully sure that the klte build will not boot (instead, directly go to download mode) on my kltekor (due to significantly different device tree as well as a slightly different kernel) unless the users will flash a compatible kltekor stock/custom kernel on the top of the klte ROM. You may probably clarify those things in the op.
    Code:
    What phones will this support?
    At the moment these builds should support KLTE,KLTEDUOS,KLTEDV,KLTEKOR,KLTESPR,KLTEUSC & KLTEVZW
    Btw, It will be really great, if you add some simple but useful apps (like OmniSwitch, OmniJaws etc.) to the ROM. You can easily find the sources from RR/crDroid github repos. And if possible, may be pixel like blue accent color. Such simple changes make this ROM really unique. These are just my suggestions. Of-course, all these things are up to your choice and decision. Thanks a lot, anyway, and keep up the good work...