[ROM] LineageOS 11 UNOFFICIAL jem

Search This thread
I really like this ROM. It's nice to see a KitKat ROM that's working almost 100%. I've ran into a couple of issues that aren't really big deals. Anytime I reboot the tablet the theme or themes I've downloaded from the play store will uninstall themselves upon a reboot. I have no idea why and I have never had that happen before. It's happened to everything I've install from play store so far.

Secondly wifi-direct does not work. Which means we won't be able to cast screen. also toggling the options to have wireless display certification enabled does not actually show the wireless display certification. I even added the persist.debug.wfd.enable to build prop and nothing. I did notice that in the system/etc/wifi folder, the p2p configuration files are missing. And that probably has a lot to do with it. Aside from that I am very pleased. This ROM is very crisp and clean. Thank you for making this I was getting around to doing one myself.

With that having been said it do you happen to have kernel sources or did you use the pre-built from the boot image?

jsheradin

Jul 7, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
I really like this ROM. It's nice to see a KitKat ROM that's working almost 100%. I've ran into a couple of issues that aren't really big deals. Anytime I reboot the tablet the theme or themes I've downloaded from the play store will uninstall themselves upon a reboot. I have no idea why and I have never had that happen before. It's happened to everything I've install from play store so far.

Secondly wifi-direct does not work. Which means we won't be able to cast screen. also toggling the options to have wireless display certification enabled does not actually show the wireless display certification. I even added the persist.debug.wfd.enable to build prop and nothing. I did notice that in the system/etc/wifi folder, the p2p configuration files are missing. And that probably has a lot to do with it. Aside from that I am very pleased. This ROM is very crisp and clean. Thank you for making this I was getting around to doing one myself.

With that having been said it do you happen to have kernel sources or did you use the pre-built from the boot image?

Themes are persistent across reboots on my device. Wifi-direct and screen casting work fine for me as well. Did you dirty flash the ROM?

As far as I know the kernel sources were never released; it uses the stock 8.4.3 kernel.

Top Liked Posts