[ROM] LineageOS-13.0 for Meizu M2 Note [6.0.1]

Search This thread
Apr 21, 2017
You've really brick of meizu is what problem,? Maybe I can help you to qiurigao@163.com

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

[You've really brick of meizu is what problem,? Maybe I can help you to qiurigao@163.comQUOTE=hellenicsun;70234035]Once again Moyster proves his great value for our community. Too bad I cannot test it since my Meizu is bricked and so far I have failed to recover - probably a hard brick issue.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Your android 6.0 device open source?[/QUOTE]
:good:

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Thank you very much,any plans to finalize this rom and become stable?
I really hope for a good stable marshmallow rom for the device,i wish you could continue the support!

Last edited:

athranz

Dec 14, 2015
ya sorry kalo bahasa inggris gw jelek
pake nougat gak ada xposed, magisk gak selengkap xposed!
bukan masalah inggris lu jelek, marshmallow atau nougat itu pilihan masing2 kalo mau up to date ya nougat kalo mau xposed dll tetep work ya marshmallow...ane cm ngasih tau doank, masih untung ada yg mau bikin rom lineage buat hape kita alternatif sm flyme os yg notabene masih lollipop
silakan dicoba sdri dan banding kan sm yg marshmallow atw flyme os nya

gczobel

Oct 21, 2013
I tried with lineage-13.0-20170130-UNOFFICIAL-m2note but I have the SIM problem.
Any idea how to solve this? I don't have any backup but I have another meizu m2 phone untouched.
Thanks in advance

gczobel

Oct 21, 2013
install oldest version first, then update to the latest without any wipe...

Thanks!
Using this method work. I installed "lineage-13.0-20170106-UNOFFICIAL-m2note.zip" and the SIM was recognized. After that power off, and installed "lineage-13.0-20170130-UNOFFICIAL-m2note.zip" and "open_gapps-arm64-6.0-nano-20170726.zip"

The SIM was recognized phone is working!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! 
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the M2 Note

Working:
    • Hardware acceleration
    • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet
    • GPS
    • WiFi
    • Vibration
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth / A2DP
    • MTP and Mass Storage mode
    • External SD
    • Camera (Videos & Photos)
    • Gestures
    • All Sensors
    • Tethering
    • USB Otg
    • mBack button!
    • LiveDisplay (natively smooth)
    • Signed build (user/release-keys)
    • Security Patch 1st December 2016

NOT Working:
    • SELinux enforced (set to permissive for now)

Download:
    Build 5 (Beta 5 "René-wal") : Here
    Changelog :
    • [kernel] now use Zram with LZ4, global cleanup / updates
    • [android] got rid of a lot of unused services / blobs (slightly faster, a bit more free ram)
    • [bluetooth] "pairing" fixed, stability++
    • [vendor] vendor cleanup / blobs update to MM natives
    • [RIL] Now use Wileyfox porridge blobs
    • [tethering] BT tethering should work now

Build 4 (Beta 4 "AnewBreez") : Here
    Changelog :
    • [kernel] small cleanup / config update
    • [android] got rid of a lot of unused services / blobs (slightly faster, a bit more free ram)
    • [gestures] are fixed : camera & torch actions works (haptic feedback on accepted gestures still a bit jerky)

Download:
    Build 3 (Beta 3 "GestAbit") : Here
    Changelog :
    • [general] OS updates (CMTE received some fixes)
    • [gestures] are fixed, only camera/torch action might not work (coming)

Download:
    Build 2 (Beta 2 "Marshmieu") : AndroidFileHost (Xda upload is broken, tried 4 times over 2 days, hopefully it'll be fixed for next release)
    Changelog :
    • [android] CyanogenMod -> LineageOS transition build (no wipe needed from beta 1)
    • [bluetooth] updated blobs, should be a bit more stable
    • [gps] faster fix / libcurl built from sources
    • [kernel] clean-up updates, Zram & Zsmalloc backported from 4.1

Download:
    Build 1 (Beta 1 "Marshmal") : ---
    • Initial release
    • Bring-up basic functionalities

Issues
    • The rom will flash CWM and it's upside down, you can flash TWRP back and disable "recovery updates" in Dev Options.
    • If you find a bug please check if there's no issue already mentioning it and create one with details and logs here : Bug reports @ Github issues
      BUT FIRST :
    • Do a clean install first, wipe everything.
    • Make sure you don't use modifications (flash clean, try again)
    • Check the closed issues
    • Check google first, there might already be solutions
    • Explain and give details, add logs as much as possible

How to install:
    Use this recovery for MM : MM Shev_T TWRP 3.0.2-2
    It's usually a good idea to download the newest build version. Just install it via recovery. I tested it on TWRP but it should also work on other recoveries.
    You will also need gapps if you want to use Google services. stock OpenGApps - use the arm64 versions.
    How to install TWRP - I don't support unlocking bootloader, installing TWRP or the ROM, you should know what you do first or start learning.

Appendix:
    If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [BETA] LineageOS-13.0 for Meizu M2 Note [6.0.1], ROM for the Meizu MX

Contributors
    Moyster, Fire855, BlueFlame4
    Source Code: https://github.com/moyster

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CM13.0

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4
    Beta Release Date: 2017-01-13

Created 2016-12-24
    Last Updated 2017-02-05
    @Moyster
    Blobs are for mt6752 chip not mt6753.
    @harc22
    Theme is working from settings, you can add new icons on the the default theme by press on default theme chose personalize then change icon settings.

mt6752 & 53 share (like most mtk SoCs) a lot of things, and these blobs (libm / custom_nvram) really aren't platform specific, but it doesn't seem to be effective anyway ;)

A wild update appeared ! Gestures, go !
    can you help us port 14.1 to m2 note ,like this , almost all works except screen orientation.
    https://xdaforums.com/meizu-mx/development/rom-cm14-1-meizu-m2-note-cooming-soon-t3528226
    Nop, I don't touch "ports", it's supposed to be a developer forum not a "I copy/paste file in a rom without mentionning who developped it because I do dirty unauthorized ports" . I will only release "proper" builds. Besides sensors work perfectly on my nougat build :) (no ETA)

How can change, edit the build.prop or put this in the build 5?
    Now I try to get the build.prop from beta 3 and put in the 5 but the sim card dont work.
    Yes! the sim card works i flash first the build 3 and reboot the phone then when the boot finaly I power off the phone, after this I reboot in recovery mode and install the buil 5 and gapps and reboot system and the sim card works.
    Pls try to solve this bug on the next buil. Thank you for all work and the feedback.
    Remount /system, use adb push to upload build.prop, or any other way (root explorer, etc..)
    You don't have time to say hello and please so you seem to be really in hurry...
    Can you wait a little bit more please ? :)
    I'm loving every users like you so much <3 Thanks for not understanding I'm not an automated buildbot :D

hi, my sim card can't be detected but i don't know why, i need help. the rom is fantastic anyway
    Hmmm, well hopefully it's fixed in the newest build but I never had that error, hopefully you guys ALL made a /nvram data, sims / mobile operators can vary from devices to devices, countries, etc... same goes for my own mistakes or CM / LineageOS mistakes, there's no way to be 100% sure about everything, but you can make sure you're 100% safe with a backup. Can't emphasis enough on backups ;)

Yes ! A lot ! It's 7pm32 here, just took a good ol' warm shower, I'm putting my socks right now, hair still a bit wet, gonna eat dinner soon I guess, I'm starving... I did some footing around 6pm and boy, it really makes a man starve ! I just hope I will go to bed early, have a long night of rest...