[rom] lineageos-13.0

Search This thread

protectivedad

Jul 27, 2014
My wife uses the phone, she gets cranky when her phone is upgraded and things stop working, so I save it for when she upsets me :). She was using the 12.1 for 4 months, working great. The phone had a problem last week with running hot (mind you it hadn't been rebooted in a few months). The other day she caused me grief so I used the running hot as an excuse and it's time for an upgrade.

She uses VoIP, Wifi, and LTE Data, Camera, and WeChat they are all working great. A little disappointed I was hoping to cause her a few problems :).

Oh well, next upgrade.

Justatechie

Jul 17, 2014
@protectivedad
I downloaded this some time ago. I haven't tested it but this should be right one.
Here you go
Thanks for the download link, I was thinking of updating this phone to marshmallow.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So installed it using an older version of philz touch, worked just fine.
Anyways the rom works just fine, and I actually experienced any issues with what ever I try to throw right at it.
Seems fast, barely some hiccups which usually happen during startup
SD card system memory integration works just fine and now I don't have to deal with a 4.93 GB phone anymore but now a 16 GB. (its a risk if you do more modifications after its set up, so if it bootloops you might be screwed because philz touch cannot read partitions after the change.)
--So do the mods first before deciding to use sd card as system storage instead of portable.

In terms of hardware, everything works just fine.
This build seems pretty stable and pretty much bug free except for chrome, which I don't plan to use anyway.

It looks new and fresh and yes it's on marshmallow.

Thank you so much for posting this down and its considered a nice gift to have for the legendary Atrix HD.

Last edited:

jwhite5840

Sep 26, 2013
Downloaded and installed on my Atrix HD yesterday. Clean and smooth, no issues to report so far other than Chrome crashes which I resolved by downloading the version of the API until Google puts out a fix. Vastly better than the ancient nightly build I was running of CM12.1. Hooray!

Jul 5, 2015
Lahore
new build, since my old one got lost in some server issues.

http://cammykool.com/lineage-13.0-20170226-UNOFFICIAL-mb886.zip

untested for now, but cm-13 shouldnt be changing too much to make a difference. its lineageos now too btw.

sir what do you mean by "new build"? do you brought new changes to the ROM?
last ROM was also untested. so you mean to say that there is not much change in this ROM too.
is it have boot logo of Lineage?

also sir i know its not the right place to ask it but sometimes my phone shutdown due to not known issues. like when i use full brightness then after sometimes its gets shutdown. i don't know why its happening. may be its software issue may be it can be hardware issue like battery has grown old.

sometimes i think to bring back my phone to its stock ROM. may be stock rom can solve this random battery shutdown issue.

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
sir what do you mean by "new build"? do you brought new changes to the ROM?
last ROM was also untested. so you mean to say that there is not much change in this ROM too.
is it have boot logo of Lineage?

also sir i know its not the right place to ask it but sometimes my phone shutdown due to not known issues. like when i use full brightness then after sometimes its gets shutdown. i don't know why its happening. may be its software issue may be it can be hardware issue like battery has grown old.

sometimes i think to bring back my phone to its stock ROM. may be stock rom can solve this random battery shutdown issue.

the last one was lightly tested, and used by my wife for a week or two without issues. this one i havent been able to flash yet, since her atrix is still missing. this is the latest sources from lineageos. i havent checked all what changed yet, but it shouldnt be too much.

if your shutdown issues happen mainly at full brightness, it may be a hardware or battery issue. weak batteries can cause some odd issues. i'd recommend trying stock for a day or so and see if that makes it go away.

Jul 5, 2015
Lahore
the last one was lightly tested, and used by my wife for a week or two without issues. this one i havent been able to flash yet, since her atrix is still missing. this is the latest sources from lineageos. i havent checked all what changed yet, but it shouldnt be too much.

if your shutdown issues happen mainly at full brightness, it may be a hardware or battery issue. weak batteries can cause some odd issues. i'd recommend trying stock for a day or so and see if that makes it go away.

thanks for the help and tip sir. i want to go back to stock ROM but my heart is saying don't do it. i mean when i look back at ICS or JB era it gives me feel of like i am going back to stoneage. :laugh:
i think you are right sir bcz your ROMs can't be so bad on the phone. it must be some kind of battery issue. once again thanks a lot sir for your time and effort you put into it. :good:

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Did you make any changes prior to flashing or did it work out of the box? Will it work the same way on Razr M as well?

Yeah flash Photon Q TWRP 3.0.2.0 in your RAZR M and I had to edit updater-script to asanti_c where it says the ATRIX HD codename of 'qinara' and I downgraded to JBBL also. Better for you to flash the Photon Q version of the ROM since it has the same screen resolution otherwise you have to edit the lcd density value in build.prop on the Atrix HD version.

Reactions: rahimali
Jul 5, 2015
Lahore
Yeah flash Photon Q TWRP 3.0.2.0 in your RAZR M and I had to edit updater-script to asanti_c where it says the ATRIX HD codename of 'qinara' and I downgraded to JBBL also. Better for you to flash the Photon Q version of the ROM since it has the same screen resolution otherwise you have to edit the lcd density value in build.prop on the Atrix HD version.

can i flash TWRP 3.0.2.0 and ROM of Photon Q on my Atrix HD?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haven't seen this posted here yet, so making a thread.

yeah, lineageos-13. android 6.0. on the atrix hd. nothing special. This is just pure lineage sources. plus the signature patches for microg. I've been out of the android scene for a while, but my wife got an atrixhd to replace her missing s4, and I couldn't stand seeing just 5.1 on it.

heres the part you might want, a download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?afybm6x0isiaas8

I've been away from android for a while, and my last android related project was just root stuff for the chromecast, so don't expect me to be too active. let me know if you find bugs, and I'll try to fix if i have the time.

[working]
    wifi
    cam
    cellular data
    it boots
    etc.

[bugs]
    none reported yet
    new build, since my old one got lost in some server issues.

http://cammykool.com/lineage-13.0-20170226-UNOFFICIAL-mb886.zip

untested for now, but cm-13 shouldnt be changing too much to make a difference. its lineageos now too btw.
    Screenshot_20161229-194226.png

Proof so people don't think its fake as it seems this is the first cm13 rom pasted here
    https://www.mediafire.com/?afybm6x0isiaas8

decided to make a new build and throw it up on mediafire, since my home server situation has been constantly changing recently. damn thing keeps deciding to stop spinning its fan then complain about hitting crit temps.

this build is also more lineageos-like than the last. their source as of yesterday, and has the lineage bootanimation instead of cm.
    @protectivedad
    I downloaded this some time ago. I haven't tested it but this should be right one.
    Here you go
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone