[rom] lineageos-13.0

Search This thread
Jul 5, 2015
Lahore
Yes you can, just remember to edit the LCD density to 320 in build.prop

thanks for the reply but sir i read about it that it is not possible to flash one's rom another phone bcz there are lots of different hardware out there so there are different libraries and drivers. isn't Photon's ROM will brick my phone?

also i have to change the build.prop before flashing the ROM. I think thats what you mean. can i use Photon's Lineage ROM?

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
thanks for the reply but sir i read about it that it is not possible to flash one's rom another phone bcz there are lots of different hardware out there so there are different libraries and drivers. isn't Photon's ROM will brick my phone?

also i have to change the build.prop before flashing the ROM. I think thats what you mean. can i use Photon's Lineage ROM?

Yes you can.

Reactions: thehassanrasool

Gizoid1337

Aug 31, 2006
Not able to receive calls

I am not able to receive calls or use the default contact app to dial numbers, says there is nothing associated with this protocol. luckily this is only a backup phone for me

I forgot to mention that manually dialing a number works fine

Last edited:

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
Reactions: theenlightened1

cammykool

Sep 6, 2011
Colorado
well maybe you should keep your vm's up and running better. or use something better than vmware on a mac for android builds :p

No. It's VMMware on a HACKINTOSH. Core i5 16 GB of ram you know. A crappy VM. Now it's on a random laptop with a external HDD plugged in. Besides. You are the Linux guy around here. Stay on top of your stuff buddy

cammykool

Sep 6, 2011
Colorado
so a wannabe mac. even "better"

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-23%20at%207.19.29%20AM.png

Better then your laptop. I could just like you know call our ISP and tell them to take a hike :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haven't seen this posted here yet, so making a thread.

yeah, lineageos-13. android 6.0. on the atrix hd. nothing special. This is just pure lineage sources. plus the signature patches for microg. I've been out of the android scene for a while, but my wife got an atrixhd to replace her missing s4, and I couldn't stand seeing just 5.1 on it.

heres the part you might want, a download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?afybm6x0isiaas8

I've been away from android for a while, and my last android related project was just root stuff for the chromecast, so don't expect me to be too active. let me know if you find bugs, and I'll try to fix if i have the time.

[working]
    wifi
    cam
    cellular data
    it boots
    etc.

[bugs]
    none reported yet
    new build, since my old one got lost in some server issues.

http://cammykool.com/lineage-13.0-20170226-UNOFFICIAL-mb886.zip

untested for now, but cm-13 shouldnt be changing too much to make a difference. its lineageos now too btw.
    Screenshot_20161229-194226.png

Proof so people don't think its fake as it seems this is the first cm13 rom pasted here
    https://www.mediafire.com/?afybm6x0isiaas8

decided to make a new build and throw it up on mediafire, since my home server situation has been constantly changing recently. damn thing keeps deciding to stop spinning its fan then complain about hitting crit temps.

this build is also more lineageos-like than the last. their source as of yesterday, and has the lineage bootanimation instead of cm.
    @protectivedad
    I downloaded this some time ago. I haven't tested it but this should be right one.
    Here you go
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone