You think it's better to set

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mauriciognr

Mar 19, 2013
Tocuyito
tecnoriales.blogspot.com
My J320F keeps dropping WiFi connection, it connects and reconnects constantly and switchs to 3G meanwhile, i can use the phone but this is odd and is not the way it should work. The router is right next to me so... Ideas? Im using Feb 2018 build.

Last edited:

mire777

Jan 21, 2015
Yes mobile network also losing connection, recconects constantly and you have error "timeout" in browser.. My signal is bad here, but this doesn't happen on stock...

Aleko91

Dec 19, 2017
for me adopted storage didn't work . when i adopt storage and select apps to be installed on sd card , it's still installing on internal memory ... j320f

RongYao

Dec 25, 2013
Update on the issue with the proximity sensor, i was playing around, so turning on the loudspeaker while in a call and turning it off, resets the state of the proximity sensor, when on speaker, proximity sensor is active (for when you get your phone close to your face, screen goes off, it is intended because you should not be able to accidentally press something on the screen, when loudspeaker is on, proximity is false, aka you can work on your phone and screen doesn't turn off) for some reason, sometimes it fails to reset the state and proximity sensor remains active even if you are out of a call, i think that might be hangouts fault for not closing the call and if the app stays active in a background detecting theres a call ongoing even if theres not, that prevents proximity from switching state.

The issue also applies for 14.1 i think. That is why i have suspicions hangouts might be the reason.
Workaround is to close the call, join again and switch in between speaker and loudspeaker or plug the earbuds in and then properly exit the call, that fixes it.

Bug applies for 13.0, RR marshmallow
Not confirmed on: 14.1, RR nougat

Issue is very nagging, because when proximity sensor remains active even if you are out of a call... every attempt to interact with the phone turns the screen off.

Last edited:

Aleko91

Dec 19, 2017
when i turn on phone i got message " Kernel is not seandroid enforcing " i dont know that problem is that but can't fix

Last edited:

D@nijel

Jun 25, 2016
Mladenovac
danijel.rocks
Redmi Note 8
@djeman
I have problem when I want to build lineage 13
When I want to pull property blobs from device its says: remote object '/system/lib/libAl_Awb.so' does not exist
I'm on Lineage build from 29. november 2017.
Myb to I need to try with your exactly one year old build :D
Omg, one year later ^^

Edit: Fixed prop blobs. I can say only one...
NOTHING WITHOUT @djeman's build :)

Edit 2: cyng ambientskd, maven, build artefact failed, error 1
And los 13 source is just 10GBs.... I think that some repos missing :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8911793

Good job!

I can say that this custom ROM for J3 (2016) it's the best until now (also OctOS), I used it for the last week, and it's better than LOS 14.1, on LOS 14.1 there are so many bugs and sometimes lag, on LOS 13 this doesn't happen. I recommend using this custom ROM for everyone! Also I installed it with GApps pico on the model: SM-J320F/DS, I didn't tried using 2 sim but I can see some settings for 2nd sim so it may work. Have a great day! :) :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Lineage OS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /*  
    * Your warranty is... still valid?  
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,  
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please  
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM  
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  
    */

Introduction
    Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the Lineage OS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Installation instructions

1. Download ROM and Optional: GApps.
    2. Copy ROM and Optional: GApps to internal storage.
    3. Optional: Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional but highly recommended).
    4. Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    5. Flash ROM and Optional: GApps.
    Note: First boot can take some time. They may even loop a few times...

Screenshots

Known issues

• Nothing...

Download

Sources

Thanks To/Credits

@djeman (main dev)
    @faltisal (dev, thread manager)
    @Aditya Kr (he helped in dev)
    @Diamond26 (tester)
    @DanZeFan (tester)
    @remilia15 (work on sprd soc)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] LineageOS 13 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Contributors
    faltisal, djeman
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2017-07-18

Created 2017-06-15
    Last Updated 2018-02-08
    How to use all benefits of LineageOS 13 with F2FS file system support

What you need?

-You need to download today's build and recovery with f2fs support you can find all necessary information on page 112. Official LineageOS thread post by djeman.

How to flash?

-After downloading twrp recovery from djeman link you need to flash it via Odin on same way like you flashed current TWRP recovery.

Before changing file system:

-Move today's build to sdcard(important) and opengapps pico 6.0 ARM package to sdcard(optional, if you want to have Google Play Store).

Formatting from ext4 to F2FS (Friendly To Flash File System)

-With next step you lose all your data stored on phone.
    Go to wipe and tap on Advanced Wipe, select all except SD Card and USB OTG and Swipe to wipe.
    After wipe completed, return back to Advanced Wipe and select(check) Data and Internal Storage and tap on Fix Repair or change file system, now tap on Change File System and tap on F2FS and swipe to change file system.
    Yay, you successfully changed file system to F2FS.

Flashing LineageOS 13 build with F2FS support

-Return to TWRP home and select install, tap on select storage select MicroSD Card locate zip file of LineageOS 13(5th August 2017. Build) swipe to install.

*OPTIONAL
    You can flash opengapps package.

To keep F2FS File System

-Now go to TWRP Home-> Settings and check Use rm instead -rf it's VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE WHEN SELECT THIS TWRP KEEP F2FS PARTITION, AND don't change to ext4 when you Restoring backup(but not to possible to run older builds because they don't have f2fs file system support).

I hope that's I help with this short guide and its is easy for beginners and all others who hates to read long long guides :D
    I have a little new, today the cm14.1 have booted on our j3 for the first time :)

It's a pre alpha version, nothing works but it boots.

@D@nijel :D
    I have a new alpha build to share :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35NGYJEHn3cc0JKX3ZENWh3MFk

This time there are a real progress, the worst problem is fixed !!! :D
    Maybe now it's stable with a working ril. I think it's ok but need more tests.