[ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

Implementing OTA Updates ?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

anxaadbg001

Jun 18, 2019
Go for the update
But if you want security update go for the lineage os. But I am using rr .

At the end i have erased all and tested ViperOS. It was ok for some days, until 2 days ago i have rebooted phone and a green message appears: "custom binary blocked by FRP lock".
I couldn't do anything because phone was in bootloop, so i erased all, reinstalled stock rom and again re erased all to install Resurrection remix again... But after the first time that i rebooted my phone, it reappeared the message "custom binary blocked by FRP lock" and phone was in bootloop again...

What i have to do to resolve this problem?
Thank you.

LINGGV

Dec 5, 2017
github.com
At the end i have erased all and tested ViperOS. It was ok for some days, until 2 days ago i have rebooted phone and a green message appears: "custom binary blocked by FRP lock".
I couldn't do anything because phone was in bootloop, so i erased all, reinstalled stock rom and again re erased all to install Resurrection remix again... But after the first time that i rebooted my phone, it reappeared the message "custom binary blocked by FRP lock" and phone was in bootloop again...

What i have to do to resolve this problem?
Thank you.
Unlock OEM

Reactions: anxaadbg001

anxaadbg001

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you.
Yeah.... I was thinking about what I did.....I'm pretty sure that i turned off the developer menu.... this to prevent to turn off accidentally OEM in the future..... but now i realize that if you turn off Dev menu, you'll turn off ALL dev options, including OEM unlock. So, i have a question: there is an apk, or a script that put a protection for accidental touches over this menu or OEM switch?

borksek

Aug 7, 2017
Blekinge
Can we port this rom to j3 pro (smj3110)
I check this thread one or twice a week to see progress. And there's always a cheeky ****er who doesn't understand that almost the same phone doesn't mean same hardware. I'm getting super tired of people who ask for things that clearly states in OP that you shouldn't. I said it once and ill say it again. BUILD IT YOURSELF.

ardicli2000

Sep 30, 2011
OnePlus One
OnePlus 9R
Not really same....
I build Lineage variant for FN version but the build has included one script to detect device specific strings and apply them in build.prop.

In F build NFC ISN'T INCLUDED.
IN FN NFC IS INCLUDED.
(Device specific strings are same on both builds) ^^

So, to be on the safe side, we can say that your builds work on F variant without NFC.
They will work on FN variant with NFC.

For M variant, someone should build another Rom.

BOND07

Thank you.
Yeah.... I was thinking about what I did.....I'm pretty sure that i turned off the developer menu.... this to prevent to turn off accidentally OEM in the future..... but now i realize that if you turn off Dev menu, you'll turn off ALL dev options, including OEM unlock. So, i have a question: there is an apk, or a script that put a protection for accidental touches over this menu or OEM switch?

Yes,U Can,Turn off developer option and simultaneously turn on OEM unlock ,after u can use OEM unlock without dev option:)

2gg1

Mar 15, 2019
At start there will be lag but dont worry it will be normal Where is the changelog?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Lineage OS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /*  
    * Your warranty is... still valid?  
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,  
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please  
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM  
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  
    */

Introduction
    Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the Lineage OS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Installation instructions

1. Download ROM and Optional: GApps.
    2. Copy ROM and Optional: GApps to internal storage.
    3. Optional: Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional but highly recommended).
    4. Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    5. Flash ROM and Optional: GApps.
    Note: First boot can take some time. They may even loop a few times...

Screenshots

SOON

Known issues

• RDS on FM Radio
    • VoLTE not implanted

Download

Sources

Thanks To/Credits

@djeman (main dev)
    @faltisal (dev, thread manager)
    micro_maniaque (OTA Server)

FOR Q&A PLEASE USE THIS THREAD

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Contributors
    faltisal, djeman
    Source Code: https://github.com/djeman

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-22

Created 2017-09-02
    Last Updated 2020-08-22
    And I began the cm13 there is 4 months and the cm14.1 since 1 month ^^

All help to develop the rom is always really appreciated ;)
    Yop,

With the 'new' xda forum I lost the permission to modify the first message ...

SM-J320FN (j3xnlte) : lineage-14.1-20210321-UNOFFICIAL-j3xnlte.zip
    SM-J320F/G/M (j3xlte) : lineage-14.1-20210321-UNOFFICIAL-j3xlte.zip
    I had 10 hours of time to make new build :)
    Code:
    [100% 36463/36463] build bacon
    Package Complete: /home/danijel/lineage/out/target/product/j3xnlte/lineage-14.1-20190525-UNOFFICIAL-j3xnlte.zip
    make: Leaving directory '/home/danijel/lineage'

#### make completed successfully (05:15:17 (hh:mm:ss)) ####

New build is out:

lineage-14.1-20190525-UNOFFICIAL-j3xnlte

-> May Security Patch

P.S: J3 hasn't dead (for now) :D
    It's only lineage updates as declain12345 said.

I only launched a build without modifications except the lineage repo updated.
    I agree it's not fantastic but it's better than nothing :x