[ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia X Compact Unoff.(Android 7.1.2, Patchlvl Jan 2018)

Search This thread

jtk_de

Mar 5, 2017
Hi folks,

some hardware crash later I found some time again to compile a plain version of LineageOS 14.1 for the Xperia X Compact (kugo). Android version of this build is 7.1.2 with patches and kernel from January 2018. No other software integrated, so you have to install Viper4Android etc. yourself for now to make the AudioFX work. Other issues still remain:

- Selfiecam still upside down (Android API issue?) Fix it using i.e. Simple Cam or similar
- FM Radio doesn't seem to work reliably (binary blob issue?)

I did an update installation with this one on a self-built LOS 14.1 from December so please feel free to do a full install :good:

Download links to the ROM and the corresponding md5sum file for validation when installing with TWRP (I will add some links to AndroidFileHost later):

http://www.filefactory.com/file/51blu0o4lrjx/lineage-14.1-20180117_140543-UNOFFICIAL-SonyLOS-kugo.zip
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5ehop1l7mvuj/lineage-14.1-20180117_140543-UNOFFICIAL-SonyLOS-kugo.zip.md5sum

Edit: Androidfilehost links:

ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657578159
MD5File: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754455692

Best regards,

jtk_de

Last edited:

harryharryharry

Mar 12, 2011
This is great !! Although this rom/thread will probably not get the attention it deserves because you posted it in the Questions & Answers category instead of Roms & Kernels etc.. If you can't move it, maybe you can contact a moderator to get this thread moved to the correct category.

jtk_de

Mar 5, 2017
This is great !! Although this rom/thread will probably not get the attention it deserves because you posted it in the Questions & Answers category instead of Roms & Kernels etc.. If you can't move it, maybe you can contact a moderator to get this thread moved to the correct category.

Yeah, that's right. Still not enough merits to post in the ROM section. Hopefully this gonna change soon :)

switcher

May 30, 2007
Puddingtown
ive got problems with this rom ;(
theres an echo when making calls, its very annoying and makes longer conversation impossible. Apart from that its losing net from time to time

jtk_de

Mar 5, 2017
ive got problems with this rom ;(
theres an echo when making calls, its very annoying and makes longer conversation impossible. Apart from that its losing net from time to time

Can't confirm these issues with my XC and service provider, everything seems to sound normal to me. Still annoying is that changing the volume during calls doesn't seem to work though :(

Reactions: echo124

oka1

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
From the Moderator Oka1

To all,

I moved this thread to Roms and Kernels where it should be long

I hope all will appreciate the work that was done to make this Rom possible.

To the OP ... Please remember to post your source code in the Git or other approved repository

Thanks ! ~~~ Oka1

Reactions: Freddew and levone1

ExDeeEy

Dec 29, 2017
People calling me report a strong echo, i.e. they hear their own voice played back at them. On my end, everything sounds fine, no echo. But it's kind of embarassing to put my callers through this. Won't be able to keep this ROM like this. :(

qinyj12

Nov 26, 2017
Hi bro, thanks for your work! And could you share the code on the github?
Because I tried to build lineage 15.1 on my kugo using the code shared by sony AOSP team, but I failed a lot of times.
I hope to see your code and maybe I can learn some something from it.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: mp107

eymentuna

Jun 3, 2014
Osmaniye
ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia X Compact Unoff.(Android 7.1.2, Patchlvl Jan 2018)

ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia X Compact Unoff.(Android 7.1.2, Patchlvl Jan 2018)

installation instruction!
1=
2=
3=
4=
Thenkyou.

( Xperia X Compact oreo )
= Twrp-3.2.1 =

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!