[ROM] LineageOS [17.1] [18.1] [Fork] [Z00L/Z00T] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

camilochu

Mar 21, 2021
markkiths:
after flash the rom,it stock in Asus logo.i successful enter the TWRP Recovery to flash other rom.
still stock in asus logo.
would you tell me how to fix this issue.
thank you

markkiths

Jun 11, 2022
UPDATE : My server run out credit now but final build is out for LineageOS 18.1 / 17.1 no fork case fork has alot log spam
i still recommend LineageOS 17.1 for performance in Android 11 Google kill many thing for old device it will not work exactly

str4610

Oct 10, 2020
Iran
UPDATE : My server run out credit now but final build is out for LineageOS 18.1 / 17.1 no fork case fork has alot log spam
i still recommend LineageOS 17.1 for performance in Android 11 Google kill many thing for old device it will not work exactly
Thank you for the update, but one question first should I install the LineageOS 17.1 and then install LineageOS 18.1 ?

str4610

Oct 10, 2020
Iran
I used this Resurrection Remix version android 10 before. It had acceptable stability and a lot of personalization, but unfortunately the developer no longer provided the update. This ROM does not seem to have a variety of customization capabilities similar to the RR ROM.

CapTain335

Jun 7, 2019
Thank you @markkiths for maintaining this very old device. Does the last lineage os 17.1 support volte now? Should I dirty flash it over the old one?

markkiths

Jun 11, 2022
I used this Resurrection Remix version android 10 before. It had acceptable stability and a lot of personalization, but unfortunately the developer no longer provided the update. This ROM does not seem to have a variety of customization capabilities similar to the RR ROM.
Sorry but i can't build it anymore don't have server or device for build it maybe if i have a good pc or server it will back to continue this device

Reactions: str4610

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for the update, but one question first should I install the LineageOS 17.1 and then install LineageOS 18.1 ?
    If you want Android 10 just download from LineageOS 17.1 link
    If you want Android 11 just download from LineageOS 18.1
    NO NEED FLASH LineageOS 17.1 if you want Android 11 just flash LineageOS 18.1 lastest version
    Thank you @markkiths for maintaining this very old device. Does the last lineage os 17.1 support volte now? Should I dirty flash it over the old one?

It work before in my really old as my tester said but i can't test it by myself and i don't know what happened and yep you can do dirty flash it
    Sorry but i can't build it anymore don't have server or device for build it maybe if i have a good pc or server it will back to continue this device
    Hello,
    You're lineage os 18.1 for Z00xD works ?
    I have a Z00ED, I want to be sure before installing
    Thank you in advance
    maybe not work i didn't test
    UPDATE : My server run out credit now but final build is out for LineageOS 18.1 / 17.1 no fork

Kernel side

ForkLineageOS 18.1
    Bump min_freq to 960MHz for cpu0 hope it fixed some lag​
    Under hood Fixed​

20220616 - 20220617
    Let's all core online​
    Under hood Fixed​

LineageOS 18.1
    20220713 Final build
    releasetools Fix init.asus.sh for Android 10 Audio issue should fixed now​
    Fixed flash Magisk via Twrp​
    Fixed GPS​
    Ship btnvtool​
    .etc​
    Selinux Enforce​
    June 2022 Security patch​
    Fixed Google Chrome / Netflix​
    Some Under hood optimizations and improvements​

LineageOS 17.1 (more features) sync with last source
    20220713 Final build
    releasetools Fix init.asus.sh for Android 10 Audio issue should fixed now​
    Fixed flash Magisk via Twrp​
    Fixed GPS​
    .etc​
    Import FastCharge HAL setting > battery​
    Jun 2022 Security patch​
    Kernel side Fixed​
    20220622 - 20220623
    Pick Fixed from lineage-18.1 tree​

May 2022 Security patch​
    Fixed media​
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Fork LineageOS is LineageOS with additional features such as volte icon, faceunlock, extended screenshot etc. maintained by HyperTeam

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

BUG
    ??

Download
    ROM : sourceforge.net
    LineageOS 17.1 : sourceforge.net
    LineageOS 18.1 : sourceforge.net
    Kernel : revolt support 10-11

GAPPS : NikGapps-Q for LineageOS 17.1
    NikGapps-R for LineageOS 18.1

Maintainers
    markkiths

Special thanks
    @Roker2
    Maxmesa
    YaAlex3
    @adazem009
    Asus-MSM8916
    kunalchitara
    kabira69
    theimpulson
    And Everyone Maintainers This Device

Source
    LineageOS
    ForkLineageOS

Device Source
    Kernel
    Device Z00L
    Device Z00T
    Device Common
    Vendor

ROM OS Version: Android 10 - 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow firmware
    Based On: LineageOS
    I installed it and did some basic testing today. Here's what's working:-
    1. All connectivity related things were working. VOLTE also works. I've tried calling and browsing at the same time.
    2. No volume related bugs. Media volume and headphones works. Loudspeaker also works perfectly fine.
    3. Security is also upto date. June month.
    4. New power shut-off toggles.
    5. Brightness, auto rotate, flash etc work great.
    6. I haven't tested battery as it was just temporary test nor have I installed Google Playstore.
    7. Call receiving and calling works great.
    8. Offline charging also works.
    9. Camera also works.

Some things were lacking.
    1. Related to volte, there was no Volte icon even after volte toggle ON. Could have been implemented.
    2. No rapid charge support. I tried charging and in 20 min 12% charged.
    3. Only 6 CPU cores active. This causes lags is most apps. Also no CPU Hotplug option in kernel auditor after ROOT. Due to 6 cores phone tends to throttle and heat up a bit too much.
    4. No face unlock like in previous lineage OS 17.1
    Thank you for keeping this phone alive Developers 😀😀😀
    Can you tell me how to root with magisk on this Rom?
    There's 2 ways you can try:
    Install the Magisk app., then Reboot to Recovery, and flash the APK. By choosing Install > Install Zip > Magisk-vxx.x.apk > Reboot. Lastly open the Magisk app then Reboot if prompted. Done!

If the above mentioned way doesn't works, may you try this other way below.

Install & open Magisk app click on Install on First Option > Untick 'Patch vbmeta in boot image' > Next > Select and patch a file (Choose the boot.img that has been extracted from the ROM's zip file) > Let's Go. Reboot to Recovery then Install > Install Image > Choose the image that located in /sdcard/Download/magisk_patched_xxxxx.img > Select Boot as the Partition to Flash the Image > Reboot. (Same as the first way) Open the Magisk app then Reboot if prompted. Congratulations!
    Hi after install this rom (Z00L[18.1] ),My Z00ld reboot again and again >_<
    Why??
    I have installed the lasted twrp (twrp-3.6.2_9-0-Z00L.img)
    I had the same problem when I did backup and restore. I had to wait till the Lineage OS logo booted successfully. It went to bootloop for like 3-4 mins and then booted up.
    Or you could try downloading the file again. Maybe the file is corrupted.