[ROM] LineageOS 17.1 [HA3G SAMSUNG NOTE 3 EXYNOS ][UNOFFICIAL] 2021-07-30

Search This thread

erhan14

Mar 9, 2017
Waiting for the update soon. Are there any alternatives that we can use Android 10 or 11 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ha3g version?

wwaeil2005

Oct 1, 2013
Hello guys, how are you? I own a mobile note 3 n9005 and I downloaded the ROM, but after I used adapters to download gapps to accept the download, I changed the recovery to a number of fps, but the same problem, is it possible for someone to give me the correct link to download it? Thank you all

Ferrari62

Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys, how are you? I own a mobile note 3 n9005 and I downloaded the ROM, but after I used adapters to download gapps to accept the download, I changed the recovery to a number of fps, but the same problem, is it possible for someone to give me the correct link to download it? Thank you all
Hi, you are in a wrong place. These roms are for N900 only

craych

May 1, 2023
@sp56 test gördükten sonra bazı hatalar buldu:

1- Yakınlık sensörü çalışmıyor.
2- Otomatik döndürme çalışmıyor.
3- El feneri çalışmıyor.
4- şebekenin gelişimi uzun zaman yer yer alıyor ve ardından zayıf bir sinyalle geldi.

Ama bellekler iyi bir şey (rom super smoth) free ram 2.9 harika iş

arkadaslar nasıl yukleniyor bu

Mod translation: how do you guys download this

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Mod translation: how do you guys download this

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a friendly reminder, we ask all members to please post in English as stipulated by XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you for your cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you update the download link? it says file doesn't exist
    New update soon
    To be an Android 10 rom on an exynos variant this is really good, maybe one day it can be used as a daily driver. Thank you guys for your efforts!
    RE.png

/*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

Boots
    RIL
    Wi-Fi
    WiFi Display/Miracast
    Bluetooth/BT Call
    Video Playback
    Etc

What's not working:

Audio
    Camera/Video Recording
    You Tell Us

How to install?
    Download The ROM
    Put the ROM File In Internal Storage Or SD Card.
    Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik Cache & Cache
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps (optional)
    Reboot & Enjoy

ROM Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-vfowt6do5Znf7_zr-CY7EkVgd7s-ZL/view?usp=sharing

GAPPS Downloads:
    OpenGapps: https://opengapps.org/

Thanks to :

AOSP Developers
    LineageOS Developers
    Exynos5420 Dev team
    All Devs and Contributors

ROM OS Version: Android 10 Q
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Test

SOURCES- https://github.com/MIUI56/android_device_samsung_ha3g.git

SCREENSHOTS:
    Screenshot_20210730-224032_Settings.png
    To be an Android 10 rom on an exynos variant this is really good, maybe one day it can be used as a daily driver. Thank you guys for your efforts!
    I am working on samsung galaxy note 3 treble activation and vendor interface to avoid more custom rom issues we will be able to use gsi roms soon
    Thanks for the rom ^^. Quite smooth but wifi is unstable and i cant connect to 2,4Ghz AP. When i check with matlog i got something like this: "failed to register get pkt fate response; result = -95" moudle "Wifi Hal"