I flashed the zip file with magisk and the camera apk disappeared from my device! so i deactivated and removed the module from magisk and restart, but now i have it again but it doesn't work anymore! she says: unknown error. Did I make a mess?
Try installing the module again
Ok, finaly I got the 18.1 Version from 16.5. to restart. I picked the "mobile data"-tile from the quick-Start-ButtonsYes, I missspelled it: I mean the 18.1 from 15.6.
Sadly, I'm not quickly able to reproduce - in German we say "Vorführeffekt". I keep it trying to reproduce!
Maybe we also catch the "do not signe-in into the LTE-Network while in VoLTE mode" - as I still have the problems with telefonica-germany reseller blau.de after restart or cellswitches while beeing out of reception - like in my employers basement parking lot. This problem was discussed earlier, but did not resolve for me, without temporarily limiting to g3.
I have re-uploaded the builds (17.1 & 18.1) builds to https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322414 and downloads seem to be working (for now at least)
That would be amazing - Los19 + MicroG
Now require login for download?I have re-uploaded the 18.1 builds to https://androidfilehost.com/user/?w=settings-dev-files&flid=322414 and downloas seem to be working (for now at least)
I will re-upload the 17.1 builds soon
Not if I post the correct link, which is https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322414
1. What officail ROM version did you had before installing lineage ?Hi, I'm from the official rom. After flashing lineageos, I can only boot into the system with a complete black screen. I'm quite new to lineageos so I want to know if I did anything wrong or missed something.
Here's what I did:
1. Unlocked BL and flash TWRP (tried the above 3.3.1, 3.5.0 links and the latest one, no luck)
2. Wiped my data(tried wiped + format, no luck)
3. Install lineage 17.zip
After rebooting, I can see the reboot animation with the lineago logo, hear the sound and the vibration if I press the power bottom. But I can only see a black screen with no wallpaper or any apps.
4. I also tried to install lineage+opengapps ( arm64, nano, 10.0, 20220215).
After rebooting, I'm at the "Hi there" start screen and can choose different languages, after I choose english and hit start, I would stuck in the "just a sec" screen and my device keeps rebooting, I just see the lineageos logo and the "just a sec" screen
I also downloaded the md5 file and checked it myself, and my download is complete.
Thanks in advance
Yes, also for me, lineageos 17 is the only best and stable rom in the world in this moment.....
Has anyone else faced issues where the phone shows the wrong date/time on startup?
On a fresh boot, the time is 9:58am on Saturday 18 September. It stays like this for approx 15 seconds until it finally updates to the current time (using network sync).
However, if I keep the phone on airplane mode, the time stays wrong until I disable airplane mode.
I'm wondering if this is a bug
I'll update this post if and when I have more information.
- with the most recent version of the ROM (I'll try with last month's version as well)
- with the GApps package I'm using (I'm using the mini package which replaces stock clock with google clock)
Update 1: Reflashed the September ROM with a smaller GApps package (micro instead of mini) and date/time issue still shows up. So GApps and the Google Clock isn't to blame. I'll try August ROM and see what happens.
Update 2: Flashed the August ROM and the datetime issue still persists.
Update 3: I'm attaching steps on how to reproduce this and I'd be really interested to see if anyone else is able to reproduce this:
- Make sure your phone's time is currently normal/correct
- Put phone into airplane mode
- Reboot phone
- Time should now be wrong on startup
- Disable airplane mode, time should now be updated once network connectivity is back
I can double-check why the 2G setting is gone but it looks like it was removed upstream. I see if I can patch it back.
You need to format the data partition, not just wipe it. It is usually possible to upgrade to a higher Android version by dirty flashing. but downgrading to a lower version usually requites you to format. The steps I usually follow are
You mean you get reception and can do calls&SMS but no mobile internet? Have you checked the APN settings? If you find the correct APN settings (MCC, MNC, APN, ...), best on the website of your provider, let me know and I can include them. But I need that information as "Telekom (flapping)" isn't enough, although "flapping" turns up funny pages on Google, just nothing related to phones ;-)
The 2G setting is gone since 19.1 i believe on derfelot's build as well.Amazing, thank you for keeping us up to date with this firmware @Flamefire.
Two thing I noticed:
- 2G is not selectable anymore as preferred network type in Settings (I sometimes need that when I'm in the mountains)
- Direct unlocking with fingerprint does not work. It first unlocks to lock screen, then I have to touch a second time. Worked directly before updating.
I upgraded from derf elot's lineage-19.1-20220918-UNOFFICIAL-1.6-lilac.zip
All the best