• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] LineageOS 18.1 | Android 11 [UNOFFICIAL] [Mar3]

Search This thread

bh8ntf

Jul 6, 2021
D:\ptools>fastboot update lineage-18.1-20210603-UNOFFICIAL-hotdogg.zip
-----------------------------------------
引导加载程序版本...:
基带版本.....:
序列号…………:044eff26
将 android-info.txt (0 MB) 提取到 RAM...
将当前插槽设置为 'a' OKAY [ 0.003s]
将 boot.img (96 MB) 解压到磁盘...耗时 0.341 秒
存档不包含“boot.sig”
发送 'boot_a' (98304 KB) OKAY [2.124s]
写“boot_a”OKAY [0.334s]
将 dtbo.img (24 MB) 解压到磁盘...耗时 0.064s
存档不包含“dtbo.sig”
发送 'dtbo' (24576 KB) OKAY [ 0.538s]
写 'dtbo' OKAY [0.101s]
存档不包含“dt.img”
存档不包含“pvmfw.img”
存档不包含“recovery.img”
将 vbmeta.img (0 MB) 解压到磁盘...耗时 0.001 秒
存档不包含“vbmeta.sig”
发送 'vbmeta' (8 KB) OKAY [0.014s]
编写“vbmeta”OKAY [0.002s]
将 vbmeta_system.img (0 MB) 解压到磁盘...耗时 0.001 秒
存档不包含“vbmeta_system.sig”
发送 'vbmeta_system' (4 KB) OKAY [0.010s]
编写“vbmeta_system”OKAY [0.002s]
存档不包含“vendor_boot.img”
存档不包含“super_empty.img”
存档不包含“boot_other.img”
将 odm.img (2 MB) 解压到磁盘...耗时 0.009 秒
存档不包含“odm.sig”
发送 'odm' (2888 KB) OKAY [ 0.066s]
写入“odm”失败(远程:“分区号”
没有找到')
快速启动:错误:命令失败

网上刷错了,有解决办法吗?谢谢你。

bh8ntf

Jul 6, 2021
D:\ptools>fastboot update lineage-18.1-20210603-UNOFFICIAL-hotdogg.zip

Boot loader version...:

Baseband version

Serial number: 044eff26

Extract android-info.txt (0 MB) to ram

Set the current slot to 'a' Okay [0.003s]

Decompress boot.img (96 MB) to disk... Takes 0.341 seconds

Archive does not contain "boot. Sig"

Send 'Boot'_ a' (98304 KB) OKAY [2.124s]

Write "boot"_ a”OKAY [0.334s]

Decompress dtbo.img (24 MB) to disk... Takes 0.064 s

Archive does not contain "dtbo. Sig"

Send 'dtbo' (24576 KB) okay [0.538s]

Write 'dtbo' Okay [0.101s]

Archive does not contain "DT. Img"

Archive does not contain "pvmfw. Img"

Archive does not contain "recovery. Img"

Decompress vbmeta.img (0 MB) to disk... Takes 0.001 seconds

Archive does not contain "vbmeta. Sig"

Send 'vbmeta' (8 KB) okay [0.014s]

Write "vbmeta" okay [0.002s]

Vbmeta_ System.img (0 MB) decompressed to disk... Takes 0.001 seconds

Archive does not contain "vbmeta"_ system.sig”

Send 'vbmeta'_ system' (4 KB) OKAY [0.010s]

Writing "vbmeta"_ system”OKAY [0.002s]

Archive does not contain "vendor"_ boot.img”

Archive does not contain "super"_ empty.img”

Archive does not contain "boot"_ other.img”

Decompress odm.img (2 Mb) to disk... Takes 0.009 seconds

Archive does not contain "ODM. Sig"

Send 'ODM' (2888 KB) okay [0.066s]

Failed to write "ODM" (remote: partition number)

Not found ')

Quick start: error: command failed

Online brush wrong, there is a solution? thank you.

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
First time attempting to download this rom and whenever I try i'm told there is a decryption error. Is anyone else getting the same issue? and if so do you have a trusted link?

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
Im not a noob at this. Can somebody give me step by step instructions on how to flash this rom onto my phone? The instructions arent really noob friendly and I honestly dont know what I am doing.

batpoil

Jun 27, 2018
I'm looking to get back in the mod game with this phone. Anything in particular that I should be aware of? Is it true that the 7t can be rooted and still pass safetynet for banking apps? Thanks!

JoeF2

Jan 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I'm looking to get back in the mod game with this phone. Anything in particular that I should be aware of? Is it true that the 7t can be rooted and still pass safetynet for banking apps? Thanks!
I installed Magisk on my rooted phone. Magisk has options to hide root from apps you select. (MagiskHide) I also added the MagiskHide Props Config modules to specify the phone fingerprint, so that Play Store says the device is certified.I have no problem with banking apps or other apps that refuse to run on rooted phones.

JoeF2

Jan 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Im not a noob at this. Can somebody give me step by step instructions on how to flash this rom onto my phone? The instructions arent really noob friendly and I honestly dont know what I am doing.
Not really that hard, assuming you have rooted the phone and have made backups of some important partitions like the modem partition. The important thing is that newer Android versions have a user-mode bootloader, called fastbootd. That's what you get when you are in the old-style kernel-mode bootloader and enter fastboot reboot fastboot
Code:
# Reboot into bootloader
fastboot reboot fastboot
# Optional, wipes data:  fastboot -w
fastboot update lineage-...-hotdogg.zip
It automatically starts booting at that time. I usually reboot into the bootloader at that point, and boot twrp to install Gapps (I use NikGapps) and Magisk (completely optional):
Code:
fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-2-hotdog-unified-mauronofrio.img
# Flash Gapps and Magisk (Gapps first) with twrp, push to device, do NOT use adb sideload
adb push NikGapps-stock-arm64-11-...-signed.zip /sdcard
adb push Magisk-f822ca5b(23001).zip /sdcard
# Install from twrp
# Reboot
Also important is that you don't flash twrp, you only boot it, which runs it, but doesn't write it to the recovery partition.
Of course, if you are unsure, don't root. You may brick the phone and end up with an expensive paperweight. Not responsible for any bricked device.

Last edited:

batpoil

Jun 27, 2018
I installed Magisk on my rooted phone. Magisk has options to hide root from apps you select. (MagiskHide) I also added the MagiskHide Props Config modules to specify the phone fingerprint, so that Play Store says the device is certified.I have no problem with banking apps or other apps that refuse to run on rooted phones.
Awesome, looks like I'll bite the bullet and come back to Android! Thanks for all the work you put in with this btw, it's much appreciated as this running this on lineage with root is mandatory for me. Best

meovoz

Aug 2, 2021
No. You have to install gapps separately. I use NikGapps. See #91
i have a problem i can't enter user-mode bootloader with fastboot reboot fastboot it keep say wrong command
i at Oxygen OS 11.0.1.3.HD61CB and my phone is HD1925 just unlock bootloader 5min ago
1628530357992.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build uploaded. I recommend everyone to update to it as it addresses the last few bugs i'm aware of and all the LOS specific features are fully merged
    Yeah i have the mclaren but my 7t does work with verizon on custom roms and my mclaren works with verizon on oos.
    I personally don't care. I have T-Mobile and I only care that it runs on my phone with a T-Mobile SIM. If it works with other sims, fine, but I won't ever test with Verizon because I never will use any Verizon stuff. To me, they are evil. Sorry, but that's how I feel. My build, my opinion.
    This is Open Source. You are free to test it yourself, but I won't test it, nor fix any issues. Period. It Works For me (TM).
    I just posted the ROM to give people options. I don't do tech support. I am way too busy with my real life. Know what you are doing. You should anyway if you are rooting a phone and flashing a custom ROM. I bricked phones lots of times over the decade+ I've been building and flashing ROMs, I learned how to unbrick them. Google is your friend.
    Sorry if it sounds elitist or arrogant. My real life takes precedence over online stuff. I have a real life...
    I finally got my own build running: lineage-18.1-20210603-UNOFFICIAL-hotdogg.zip
    Device trees: https://github.com/Team-Hydra/android_device_oneplus_hotdogg, https://github.com/Team-Hydra/android_device_oneplus_sm8150-common
    Kernel tree: https://github.com/Team-Hydra/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150
    Vendor tree: https://github.com/Team-Hydra/vendor_oneplus
    To install gapps, use TWRP: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mauronofrio-twrp/files/Hotdog-Hotdogb-Hotdogc/
    From the bootloader, run fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-2-hotdog-unified-mauronofrio.img
    then adb push whatever gapps package you like (I use NikGapps), adb push Magisk if desired, and install from within TWRP. adb sideload did not work for me.
    Of course, not responsible for bricked devices. Take backups.
    To make it clear: I did not develop anything. I just got the code from Team-Hydra's Github repo and ran a build. Any questions about the code should be directed at the people in the Telegram chat listed in Post #2.
    Thanks man, just showed my appreciation via PayPal. Happy Thanksgiving! This build rocks. Passes safetynet with props module spoofing a Oneplus 8. Or you wouldn't be getting that stuffing! Stable as hell, everything working for me so far. Happy Holidays to all
    Please change to something other than Mega. or might as well delete this thread.