@jeangraff30 For the source and much more
• All the people who helped me test

By @Broly
Follow @MotoG6update

Last edited:

CENTSOARER

• Apr 22, 2013
    Mexico City
    What sources are you using OP? I am trying to build 18.1 but failing, I need Signature Spoofing support, but first I am trying to build an unofficial stock build. Unfortunately, I believe I am using the wrong sources or lacking one or two.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Broly

Dec 12, 2013

ironwolf115

Mar 15, 2017
    I flashed this rom and android need password....And i found solution for bootloop, data and cache partitons only works with ext4 in 2021.... but RROS on 10 not have this problem...

Last edited:

puffedrice

Apr 17, 2021
    Moto G6
    Xiaomi Redmi 8A
    Hi, I know it sounds stupid but I can't find the installation instructions to flash this rom. A long ago , I used to flash custom roms on my Galaxy Ace gts-5830i and there was step by step instructions for every rom like which recovery to use, which partition to wipe etc. Where has those instructions been moved??

zwackelmannnn

Aug 22, 2018
    Hi, I know it sounds stupid but I can't find the installation instructions to flash this rom. A long ago , I used to flash custom roms on my Galaxy Ace gts-5830i and there was step by step instructions for every rom like which recovery to use, which partition to wipe etc. Where has those instructions been moved??
    Intructions are alway the same. Flash recovery. Flash the Rom and Gapps if you want them.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone