[ROM]LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy M30s[Discontinued]

Search This thread

santhoosh

lineage0.png

LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30s
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build
  • Boot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Reboot
Downloads :

Lineage OS 18.1 [Gdrive]
TWRP [Gdrive]
Reporting Bugs :
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Donate
A little donation will make my server up and running for future development, Thanks

PayPal

XDA DevDB Information
[ROM] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy M30s

Contributors

santhoosh

Source Code: https://github.com/GalaxyM30s

ROM OS Version: 11

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-12-25
Last Updated 2022-01-08

Last edited:

santhoosh

lineage-18.1-20220108-UNOFFICIAL-m307f[n].zip [Gdrive]
- Added support for M307FN with NFC
- Implemented lineage livedisplay
- Minor bug fixes and improvement
- Magisk included

lineage-18.1-20211224-UNOFFICIAL-m307f.zip
- Overall Performance Improvement
- Synced latest lineageos sources
- December month patch

lineage-18.1-20211114-UNOFFICIAL-m30s.zip
- Fixed Hotspot
Bugs: volte/vowifi

Last edited:

Zobbster

Feb 14, 2013
This is the rom I've been waiting for. Thank you for bringing Lineage to the m30s!

I look forward to seeing this rom develop.

Reactions: shakilloyeds

!nvoker

Dec 26, 2020
Hi @santhoosh, im test your latest lineageOS build, My device M307FN.

If the problems I see at first sight

*NFC
*Double tab to wake up
*Fast Charge

santhoosh

Hi @santhoosh, im test your latest lineageOS build, My device M307FN.

If the problems I see at first sight

*NFC
*Double tab to wake up
*Fast Charge

Thanks for testing, Didn't have chance to test NFC just implemented. Double tap to wake only works if AOD is on as of now. Fast Charging won't shows up(will fix), but it's same charging duration like stock

Reactions: mihir_jha

saikumar141

Jan 18, 2021
hi guys
i tried to install lineage in my my mobile during that process suddenly it stooped working and popup a message in blue screen with red letters "only official binaries are allowed to be flashed (vbmeta)"
please help me to get rid of this

xs.dhaval

Mar 25, 2016
For some reason I'm always looping back to Download mode.

Flashing latest TWRP
Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip
Format Data
Reboot to recovery
Flash LineageOS18.1
Reboot to recovery

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage0.png

LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30s
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot
    Downloads :

Lineage OS 18.1 [Gdrive]
    TWRP [Gdrive]
    Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Donate
    A little donation will make my server up and running for future development, Thanks

PayPal

XDA DevDB Information
    [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy M30s

Contributors

santhoosh

Source Code: https://github.com/GalaxyM30s

ROM OS Version: 11

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-12-25
    Last Updated 2022-01-08
    lineage-18.1-20220108-UNOFFICIAL-m307f[n].zip [Gdrive]
    - Added support for M307FN with NFC
    - Implemented lineage livedisplay
    - Minor bug fixes and improvement
    - Magisk included

lineage-18.1-20211224-UNOFFICIAL-m307f.zip
    - Overall Performance Improvement
    - Synced latest lineageos sources
    - December month patch

lineage-18.1-20211114-UNOFFICIAL-m30s.zip
    - Fixed Hotspot
    Bugs: volte/vowifi
    Hii this rom is not official this is the reason we will find many bugs such as when we shutdown and charge phone it automatically goes to download mode and battery backup is very poor and phone overheat on normal use and fingerprint sensor is very slow thank you
    I recommend not to flash this, I'm making a fully working stable rom. You can expect anytime soon. So please wait for the stable release.
    Hey @santhoosh I installed the ROM. It is working fine. However, I am not able to install magisk. Do you have instructions on how to do it please? Thank you:)
    Install twrp for lineage os through odin (link in first post) In Twrp reboot to recovery to gain root. Or You can extract the tar file and install recovery in existing custom recovery then reboot to recovery
    @santhoosh Good Jobs, opengapps 11 may be not works right now with this rom but I used NIKGAPPS and it works. I like to hear new update :)