[ROM] LineageOS 18.1 for Note10+ 5G/Note10+/Note10 Exynos

de3ph4xx0r

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,
I already try this method, several times in fact :(
I used the last TWRP; I made always a clean installation, but as I said sometimes the phone boots well and sometimes boots into a loop.
When it loops I enter to lineage recovery (the recovery that I patched by Magisk and already installed at recovery partition) and after this the phone boots perfectly but isn't getting root.
Obviously I try to boot with key combo to force super user permission but it doesn't work...
mmh

- Bootloader unlocked ?
- TWRP explicit Version ?

perhaps you press key combo to long..........

AndroSysQ

Aug 4, 2017
I flashed the new version but now i got a bootloop. Someone got the link to the previous version so i can backup my files?(forgot to do this before flashing)

Edit: Got it to work, no need for the old version.

Last edited:

tempe222

Dec 21, 2011
Hi everyone,

I bought the Note 10 just now and I need to get rid of Samsung's OneUI and I love LineageOS, so I hope Ivan might still work on it further (for some beers, maybe...? ;-))
Up to now, I've read about three major concerns (for me), can somebody confirm or deny them?
- only one SIM card is working,
- cable-bound headsets are not recognized (true to all Lineage OS),
- palm detection on the left and right edges of the screen are difficult to handle (read in a different forum).

Thanks for your help,
tempe

asafegous

Aug 2, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
Here are some big news You can finally have root without lineage recovery again check post 3 for instructions and to download boot images Enjoy
I have no signal or data after boot flash. What firmware is it from? I had to reflash TJ4 boot img and reflash los and gapps to regain signal.

Last edited:

asafegous

Aug 2, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
make sure you flashed one for the right model

its not, he probably just flashed one for wrong model e.g. d2x on d2s or viceversa
No, Ivan. Mini dude is correct. All files the same. I had to update samdung firmware to official android 11 and then restore and achieve root. For some reason my recovery is now wonky. I need to reflash it to boot to it.

Last edited:

woiejro

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, I'm going to flash LOS on my Note10+ after I read Samsung's privacy policy. :D But before I do so, I have a few questions.

What camera app are you using on Lineage?
How well does the camera work? (especially how well does OIS work, compared to using it on One UI 3.0)
Anyone had luck with porting the stock Samsung's camera app?

Thanks in advance :)