[ROM]LineageOS 19.0(W/ signature spoofing) /Android 12 + Material You for S10E/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Search This thread

Ivan_Meler

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10 Series

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Working:
- Wifi
- Sound
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
- Sensors
- Bluetooth
- Wifi HotSpot
- MTP
- 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- GPS
- Cameras (All of them)
- HWcomposer (HWC)
- Signal indicator
- Double tap to wake

Not Working
- VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
- A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
a) Logcat
b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
c) /data/tombstones
d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
flash twrp as per given instructions
if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
flash LineageOS
If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
Reboot the device

Downloads:

Google Drive / mega.nz

(Select build coresponding to your devices codename, S10e = beyond0lte | s10 = beyond1lte | s10+ = beyond2lte | s10 5g = beyondx)

sha256 checksums

Code:
80f3ece79b830e62ef56a3fac9546b4ca8eae28a3dda5ea24c416f0140b5dcb8  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond2lte.zip
4e16325d8204123da6157a6b2fd61a438b6b031e0652c837dbd1789f7c8ae793  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond1lte.zip
2cae883b83e3f6f93d0791c9617bcd9a1a7810adcc5c7d99d1b1ffda4117211a  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip
fad739d2fcb6ab3bfde6534cb7a6bc1a672c05493c934245a6d38cdc8e194ed6  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyondx.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
BitGapps / NikGapps

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Based On Android S
Changelog

- Merged December 2021 security update
- Merged kernel 4.14.253
- Enabled selinux
- Disabled configstore which got replaced with props
- Switched to new fp hal
- Switched to new lights hal
- Switched to new vibrator hal
- Added fp gestures to s10e
- Added signature spoofing support
- Misc performance and stability improvements
- Synced with LOS source

- Fixed in-call bluetooth issues with various devices
- Merged November 2021. security update
- Performance and stability iimprovements
- Synced with LOS source and merged a lot of los features previously missing (Keep in mind everything is still not there)

- Cleaned up vndk dependencies to remove unneeded ones
- Fixed cases where Material You theme wouldnt be applied to some visual effects
- Merged every change to date on gerrit
- merged vendor binnaries from samsung october security update
- Synced with LOS source (Once again a lot of small stuff has been merged that has been missing from lineageos so far but not everything is there yet)

- Fixed fp sensor icon
- fixed magisk support
- synced with los source and merged missing stuff

- Initial public release

Contributors
Ivan_Meler
Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0

Attachments

• icMfFLH.png
    icMfFLH.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 6,843
  • lO6MRB1.png
    lO6MRB1.png
    2 MB · Views: 6,678
  • 5CRazaH.png
    5CRazaH.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 6,484
  • S0GC1Q4.png
    S0GC1Q4.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 6,258
  • YP7XWqV.png
    YP7XWqV.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,409
Last edited:

Ivan_Meler

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
This also includes monet dynamic theming support
keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them

Last edited:

Tokarin

Sep 30, 2012
Just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

It would be amazing if we can have a novice instruction for rooting.

This is a great rom, for anyone struggled with gapps like i did, download from here instead:

Reactions: CitaroSR

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
Thank you Ivan! Another first release! Awesome bro, looking forward to test. Thank you once more!

vomad

Jun 8, 2017
Volgograd
Does live display work or not implemented yet? And how to pass safetynet (with magisk of course) on this ROM?

keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them
I really wanna do this port for my OnePlus 8 Pro. Do you have any kind of good documentation on how to do it?:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10 Series

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Working:
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
    - A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
    a) Logcat
    b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
    c) /data/tombstones
    d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash twrp as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash LineageOS
    If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
    Reboot the device

Downloads:

Google Drive / mega.nz

(Select build coresponding to your devices codename, S10e = beyond0lte | s10 = beyond1lte | s10+ = beyond2lte | s10 5g = beyondx)

sha256 checksums

Code:
    80f3ece79b830e62ef56a3fac9546b4ca8eae28a3dda5ea24c416f0140b5dcb8  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond2lte.zip
    4e16325d8204123da6157a6b2fd61a438b6b031e0652c837dbd1789f7c8ae793  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond1lte.zip
    2cae883b83e3f6f93d0791c9617bcd9a1a7810adcc5c7d99d1b1ffda4117211a  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip
    fad739d2fcb6ab3bfde6534cb7a6bc1a672c05493c934245a6d38cdc8e194ed6  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyondx.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
    BitGapps / NikGapps

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Based On Android S
    Changelog

- Merged December 2021 security update
    - Merged kernel 4.14.253
    - Enabled selinux
    - Disabled configstore which got replaced with props
    - Switched to new fp hal
    - Switched to new lights hal
    - Switched to new vibrator hal
    - Added fp gestures to s10e
    - Added signature spoofing support
    - Synced with LOS source

- Fixed in-call bluetooth issues with various devices
    - Merged November 2021. security update
    - Performance and stability iimprovements
    - Synced with LOS source and merged a lot of los features previously missing (Keep in mind everything is still not there)

- Cleaned up vndk dependencies to remove unneeded ones
    - Fixed cases where Material You theme wouldnt be applied to some visual effects
    - Merged every change to date on gerrit
    - merged vendor binnaries from samsung october security update
    - Synced with LOS source (Once again a lot of small stuff has been merged that has been missing from lineageos so far but not everything is there yet)

- Fixed fp sensor icon
    - fixed magisk support
    - synced with los source and merged missing stuff

- Initial public release

Contributors
    Ivan_Meler
    Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0

September build is up with improved in call bluetooth and few other small improvements, you can find the builds in OP
    big thanks to everyone who supported this project because its thanks to them that its still up, next build will have quite a lot of improvements and one quite big surprise that should further improve performacne and ui fluidity
    New builds are up, magisk is working now (install magisk 23 or newer and patch boot image, after that flash the boot image on boot slot from twrp)
    fp icon is also there for s10 and s10+ and new los features have been merged, s10e build will be out soon, enjoy
    Yup, same here, the bluetooth headset (tried 2 different ones) is just garbled noise in phonecalls and whatsapps and the other side cant hear, nor can I hear them, it may have something to do with vendor blobs for Samsung (that I am trying to locate). Google Maps resolution is messed up and resets the entire phone res to HUGE (as one poster says about 4x the size). Hope BT calls and Maps can get resolved in future as it's awesome otherwise ! Thanks to the dev @Ivan_Meler
    Looking at those 2 issues as we speak, Maps really is a weird one and as for bt i think i might know a fix