• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]LineageOS 19.0/Android 12 + Material You for S10E/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Search This thread

Ivan_Meler

Recognized Developer
k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10 Series

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Working:
- Wifi
- Sound
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
- Sensors
- Bluetooth
- Wifi HotSpot
- MTP
- 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- GPS
- Cameras (All of them)
- HWcomposer (HWC)
- Signal indicator
- Double tap to wake

Not Working
- VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
- A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
a) Logcat
b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
c) /data/tombstones
d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
flash twrp as per given instructions
if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
flash LineageOS
If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
Reboot the device

Downloads:

Google Drive

(Select build coresponding to your devices codename, S10e = beyond0lte | s10 = beyond1lte | s10+ = beyond2lte | s10 5g = beyondx)

md5 checksums

Code:
cc168a3b13bf7b5026c99e933e884a82  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond2lte.zip
8a869d1c1c6eed61e5797a27a0751737  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond1lte.zip
df7e547ac57e96181725b0b98d54dc6e  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip
d16641884481af0671b18b69a8db59c0  lineage-19.0-20211014-UNOFFICIAL-beyondx.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
Gapps

I do this in my free time so bear that in mind when you notice I didn't fix known bug in next available build, Currently i work on this alone and i am not one of those kangers that just copy source and claim it as their own work,
if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Based On Android S
Changelog

- Fixed fp sensor icon
- fixed magisk support
- synced with los source and merged missing stuff

- Initial public release

Contributors
Ivan_Meler
Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0

Attachments

• icMfFLH.png
    icMfFLH.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,611
  • lO6MRB1.png
    lO6MRB1.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,591
  • 5CRazaH.png
    5CRazaH.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,529
  • S0GC1Q4.png
    S0GC1Q4.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,480
  • YP7XWqV.png
    YP7XWqV.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,502
Last edited:

Ivan_Meler

Recognized Developer
This also includes monet dynamic theming support
keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them

Last edited:

Tokarin

Sep 30, 2012
Just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

It would be amazing if we can have a novice instruction for rooting.

This is a great rom, for anyone struggled with gapps like i did, download from here instead:

expressluke

Just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

It would be amazing if we can have a novice instruction for rooting.

This is a great rom, for anyone struggled with gapps like i did, download from here instead:
yeah root instruction will be provided once it is working again as something is broken.

• Wow
Reactions: Tokarin

joaovitordsv

Nov 21, 2014
A few hours ago i installed that rom for only testing, but now i will use as my day drive rom. Its very stable and all the essencial things are working fine. Thx for making this nice rom so fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetourToNirvana
keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them
I really wanna do this port for my OnePlus 8 Pro. Do you have any kind of good documentation on how to do it?:)

Top Liked Posts

Yeah, none of them work.

Besides, the Google Camera port (ZGCam) takes INFINITELY better photos compared to Samsung's solution (thanks to Google's superior image processing algorithms).
    what version of ZGCam do you use and on which phone model?
    k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10 Series

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Working:
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
    - A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
    a) Logcat
    b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
    c) /data/tombstones
    d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash twrp as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash LineageOS
    If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
    Reboot the device

Downloads:

Google Drive

(Select build coresponding to your devices codename, S10e = beyond0lte | s10 = beyond1lte | s10+ = beyond2lte | s10 5g = beyondx)

md5 checksums

Code:
    cc168a3b13bf7b5026c99e933e884a82  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond2lte.zip
    8a869d1c1c6eed61e5797a27a0751737  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond1lte.zip
    df7e547ac57e96181725b0b98d54dc6e  lineage-19.0-20211013-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip
    d16641884481af0671b18b69a8db59c0  lineage-19.0-20211014-UNOFFICIAL-beyondx.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
    Gapps

I do this in my free time so bear that in mind when you notice I didn't fix known bug in next available build, Currently i work on this alone and i am not one of those kangers that just copy source and claim it as their own work,
    if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Based On Android S
    Changelog

- Fixed fp sensor icon
    - fixed magisk support
    - synced with los source and merged missing stuff

- Initial public release

Contributors
    Ivan_Meler
    Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0

New builds are up, magisk is working now (install magisk 23 or newer and patch boot image, after that flash the boot image on boot slot from twrp)
    fp icon is also there for s10 and s10+ and new los features have been merged, s10e build will be out soon, enjoy
    Hello i got a question. I was able to install the rom perfectly but can't seem to get magisk to work. Can anyone give a detailed guide on how to install it properly? Great rom!
    Sure, here are the steps:
    - Install the Magisk app on your phone (v23.0)
    - Unzip the lineage OS installation zip file that you flashed on your device
    - Transfer the boot.img file from the extracted archive to your phone
    - Open Magisk and click Install in the top frame
    - Select "Select and patch a file" and select the boot.img file, then patch it. It will produce a new .img file.
    - Reboot to TWRP, and flash this new .img file in boot slot
    After that you should have Magisk working
    Yeah, none of them work.

Besides, the Google Camera port (ZGCam) takes INFINITELY better photos compared to Samsung's solution (thanks to Google's superior image processing algorithms).
    what version of ZGCam do you use and on which phone model?