[ROM]LineageOS 19.0(W/ signature spoofing) /Android 12 + Material You for S10E/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Search This thread

cgirerd

May 17, 2015
San Diego
Hello i got a question. I was able to install the rom perfectly but can't seem to get magisk to work. Can anyone give a detailed guide on how to install it properly? Great rom!
Sure, here are the steps:
- Install the Magisk app on your phone (v23.0)
- Unzip the lineage OS installation zip file that you flashed on your device
- Transfer the boot.img file from the extracted archive to your phone
- Open Magisk and click Install in the top frame
- Select "Select and patch a file" and select the boot.img file, then patch it. It will produce a new .img file.
- Reboot to TWRP, and flash this new .img file in boot slot
After that you should have Magisk working

Feb 17, 2012
Sure, here are the steps:
- Install the Magisk app on your phone (v23.0)
- Unzip the lineage OS installation zip file that you flashed on your device
- Transfer the boot.img file from the extracted archive to your phone
- Open Magisk and click Install in the top frame
- Select "Select and patch a file" and select the boot.img file, then patch it. It will produce a new .img file.
- Reboot to TWRP, and flash this new .img file in boot slot
After that you should have Magisk working
I was able to flash it via twrp but am now stuck in the lockscreen. Wherein when I unlock my phone it goes right back to the lockscreen. Any solutions?

cgirerd

May 17, 2015
San Diego
Yeah I know but what fingerprint did you use? :) Last magiskhideprops' module have no Android 12 devices.... For LOS 18.1 I used Pixel 5 (11)
Oups sorry! I used the s10e G970F (That's the phone I have). I forgot if the version of Android was asked during the process but if it did I must have used the last version proposed, which probably was Android 11 then

Last edited:
Reactions: vomad

slytidar

May 31, 2012
Hello
Anyone else facing Pokémon go failed to detect location using GPS joystick with smali patcher method ?
Any help is appreciated
Thank you

pouroverguy

Oct 22, 2021
Two things stopping me from switching to this:

1. Not sure if the Samsung Camera can be installed on it? It has a very useful "single take" feature that I regularly use.
2. As I understand it, there is no way that Samsung Pay will ever work if I root the phone and install LineageOS, even if I reverted back to the samsung stock firmware afterwards? Is this true? My bank's app also has a tap to pay feature, so I could potentially use that, although I'm not sure if it'll work on a rooted phone.

Please advise if you know.

Thanks

ThePS4Gamer

Dec 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Redmi Note 10

1. Not sure if the Samsung Camera can be installed on it? It has a very useful "single take" feature that I regularly use.
2. As I understand it, there is no way that Samsung Pay will ever work if I root the phone and install LineageOS, even if I reverted back to the samsung stock firmware afterwards? Is this true? My bank's app also has a tap to pay feature, so I could potentially use that, although I'm not sure if it'll work on a rooted phone.

Thanks
Yeah, none of them work.

Besides, the Google Camera port (ZGCam) takes INFINITELY better photos compared to Samsung's solution (thanks to Google's superior image processing algorithms).

Reactions: DusanDobranic

pouroverguy

Oct 22, 2021
Yeah, none of them work.

Besides, the Google Camera port (ZGCam) takes INFINITELY better photos compared to Samsung's solution (thanks to Google's superior image processing algorithms).

Wait, you mean that even my Banking app's tap to pay option won't work if I root the phone and install LineageOS, even if magisk is installed as well?

I agree that in many occasions the Google Camera beats my Samsungs camera, but this isn't as light and day as it was back when I had an LG G6. And the single take feature is honestly really useful - it takes loads of different pics and videos together at once, and I get some amazing results out of it - hence why I want the Samsung camera as well.

DusanDobranic

Oct 20, 2021

Thanks
If you are worried about samsung's camera not only gcam can take better photos but now you can use both front and back camera without any other steps.

As for your bank problem, my bank app works but it doesnt mean that your will. Also samsung pay isn't available on "non samsung" phone.

ThePS4Gamer

Dec 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Redmi Note 10
Wait, you mean that even my Banking app's tap to pay option won't work if I root the phone and install LineageOS, even if magisk is installed as well?

I agree that in many occasions the Google Camera beats my Samsungs camera, but this isn't as light and day as it was back when I had an LG G6. And the single take feature is honestly really useful - it takes loads of different pics and videos together at once, and I get some amazing results out of it - hence why I want the Samsung camera as well.
You can bypass it if you install and configure the MagiskHide Props Config module, install Google Pay, enable MagiskHide on Google Pay and connect your bank account to it. You can use Google Pay with no issues if your bank is compatible with it.

Reactions: DusanDobranic

DusanDobranic

Oct 20, 2021

Thanks
If you are worried about samsung's camera not only gcam can take better photos but now you can use both front and back camera without any other steps.

As for your bank problem, my bank app works but it doesnt mean that your will. Also samsung pay isn't available on "non samsung" phone.

pouroverguy

Oct 22, 2021
You can bypass it if you install and configure the MagiskHide Props Config module, install Google Pay, enable MagiskHide on Google Pay and connect your bank account to it. You can use Google Pay with no issues if your bank is compatible with it.

Google Pay isn't supported in my country. Only Samsung Pay. But if I could get my bank's tap to pay feature to work via the banking app, then I could survive without Samsung Pay.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10 Series

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Working:
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
    - A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
    a) Logcat
    b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
    c) /data/tombstones
    d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash twrp as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash LineageOS
    If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
    Reboot the device

Downloads:

Google Drive / mega.nz

(Select build coresponding to your devices codename, S10e = beyond0lte | s10 = beyond1lte | s10+ = beyond2lte | s10 5g = beyondx)

sha256 checksums

Code:
    80f3ece79b830e62ef56a3fac9546b4ca8eae28a3dda5ea24c416f0140b5dcb8  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond2lte.zip
    4e16325d8204123da6157a6b2fd61a438b6b031e0652c837dbd1789f7c8ae793  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond1lte.zip
    2cae883b83e3f6f93d0791c9617bcd9a1a7810adcc5c7d99d1b1ffda4117211a  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip
    fad739d2fcb6ab3bfde6534cb7a6bc1a672c05493c934245a6d38cdc8e194ed6  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-beyondx.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
    BitGapps / NikGapps

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Based On Android S
    Changelog

- Merged December 2021 security update
    - Merged kernel 4.14.253
    - Enabled selinux
    - Disabled configstore which got replaced with props
    - Switched to new fp hal
    - Switched to new lights hal
    - Switched to new vibrator hal
    - Added fp gestures to s10e
    - Added signature spoofing support
    - Misc performance and stability improvements
    - Synced with LOS source

- Fixed in-call bluetooth issues with various devices
    - Merged November 2021. security update
    - Performance and stability iimprovements
    - Synced with LOS source and merged a lot of los features previously missing (Keep in mind everything is still not there)

- Cleaned up vndk dependencies to remove unneeded ones
    - Fixed cases where Material You theme wouldnt be applied to some visual effects
    - Merged every change to date on gerrit
    - merged vendor binnaries from samsung october security update
    - Misc performance and stability improvements
    - Synced with LOS source (Once again a lot of small stuff has been merged that has been missing from lineageos so far but not everything is there yet)

- Fixed fp sensor icon
    - fixed magisk support
    - synced with los source and merged missing stuff

- Initial public release

Contributors
    Ivan_Meler
    Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0
    This also includes monet dynamic theming support
    keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them
    September build is up with improved in call bluetooth and few other small improvements, you can find the builds in OP
    big thanks to everyone who supported this project because its thanks to them that its still up, next build will have quite a lot of improvements and one quite big surprise that should further improve performacne and ui fluidity
    New builds are up, magisk is working now (install magisk 23 or newer and patch boot image, after that flash the boot image on boot slot from twrp)
    fp icon is also there for s10 and s10+ and new los features have been merged, s10e build will be out soon, enjoy
    Yup, same here, the bluetooth headset (tried 2 different ones) is just garbled noise in phonecalls and whatsapps and the other side cant hear, nor can I hear them, it may have something to do with vendor blobs for Samsung (that I am trying to locate). Google Maps resolution is messed up and resets the entire phone res to HUGE (as one poster says about 4x the size). Hope BT calls and Maps can get resolved in future as it's awesome otherwise ! Thanks to the dev @Ivan_Meler
    Looking at those 2 issues as we speak, Maps really is a weird one and as for bt i think i might know a fix