[ROM]LineageOS 19.0(W/ Signature spoofing)/Android 12 + Material You for N10/N10+/N10+ 5G Exynos

Search This thread

Ivan_Meler

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy Note10 Series

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Working:
- Wifi
- Sound
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
- Sensors
- Bluetooth
- Wifi HotSpot
- MTP
- 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- GPS
- Cameras (All of them)
- HWcomposer (HWC)
- Signal indicator
- Double tap to wake

Not Working
- VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
- A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
a) Logcat
b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
c) /data/tombstones
d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
flash twrp as per given instructions
if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
flash LineageOS
If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
Reboot the device

Make sure your /data partition is formated ext4 and not f2fs, f2fs at this stage of 12 bringup is a bit too problematic

so I left it disabled

Downloads:
Google Drive

md5 checksums

Code:
6aa56fe08b2b7b42341153de004c588e348292490e62bf59eb9791091a5e65ac  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d2x.zip
eaff5e72e68d0250aac4cc3ebfd99903c7e0671ae1a68fe670ff7fe0ff3c7177  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d2s.zip
ba69f66f74955a195b5a289f0ce2f2f4238bc6d821190f5ea0ecd4cdb1b8f968  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d1.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
Gapps

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Based On Android S
Changelog

- Merged December 2021 security update
- Merged kernel 4.14.253
- Enabled selinux
- Disabled configstore which got replaced with props
- Switched to new fp hal
- Switched to new lights hal
- Switched to new vibrator hal
- Added signature spoofing support
- Misc performance and stability improvements
- Synced with LOS source

- Fixed in-call bluetooth issues with various devices
- Merged November 2021. security update
- Performance and stability iimprovements
- Synced with LOS source and merged a lot of los features previously missing (Keep in mind everything is still not there)

- Fixed audio

- Cleaned up vndk dependencies to remove unneeded ones
- Fixed cases where Material You theme wouldnt be applied to some visual effects
- Merged every change to date on gerrit
- merged vendor binnaries from samsung october security update
- Synced with LOS source (Once again a lot of small stuff has been merged that has been missing from lineageos so far but not everything is there yet)

- Initial public release

Contributors
Ivan_Meler
Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0

Last edited:

Ivan_Meler

Staff member
This also includes monet dynamic theming support
keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them

For root just install magisk apk version 23 or newer, patch and flash patch boot.img from the rom or simply install Magisk.apk from twrp

Last edited:

maaav

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Ivan, thanks for the awesome work. Would you be able to update this one with the sound fix like the non material UI version has? No sound is working at the moment, everything else is perfect. Thanks

Ivan_Meler

Staff member
Another build with some minor imrpovements and that has beem synced with curent lineageos source + everything from gerrit
Here is a brief changelog

- Fixed cases where Material You theme wouldnt be applied to some visual effects
- Synced with LOS source

Big thanks to everyone who supported this project as their donations help cover the build server cost, enjoy the new build

keidnoi

Nov 22, 2012
Another build with some minor imrpovements and that has beem synced with curent lineageos source + everything from gerrit

- Synced with LOS source

Big thanks to everyone who supported this project as their donations help cover the build server cost, enjoy the new build
This build the sound system has not been fixed
Can't flash with twrp your device will get bootloop
It is recommended to flash with lineage recovery to succeed
Hopefully the sound will be fixed in the next build
thank you

This build the sound system has not been fixed
Can't flash with twrp your device will get bootloop
It is recommended to flash with lineage recovery to succeed
Hopefully the sound will be fixed in the next build
thank you
Damn!!! I've been following this thread since coming across it bout a week ago and have been eger too try on my N975f l, even D/L everything in preparation. But once I saw your post regarding "Sound" it stopped me in me tracks. When I saw the Dev had posted a updated version uesterday I thought Sweet! I'll D/L this version and flash when I get the chance but once again I'm stopped in my tracks....Bugger!!!!!!

Tintin62

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,
I have a Galaxy Note 10 LITE (SM-N770F/DS), is this ROM compatible with my phone please ?

Can we expect an official version in the future ?

Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    k5tUT1V.png

LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy Note10 Series

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Working:
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depand on samsungs framework
    - A lot of features are not yet implemented in LineageOS itself, while those are not device specific bugs do not expect extras to be there yet

To properly report a bug (Please dont report things already on the Not Working list)
    a) Logcat
    b) /proc/last_kmsg (or /proc/kmsg)
    c) /data/tombstones
    d) dmesg

Please do not report bugs if you have performed any system modifications excluding gapps installation

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash twrp as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash LineageOS
    If you want to have gapps flash them right after flashing the rom before first booting
    Reboot the device

Make sure your /data partition is formated ext4 and not f2fs, f2fs at this stage of 12 bringup is a bit too problematic

so I left it disabled

Downloads:
    Google Drive

md5 checksums

Code:
    6aa56fe08b2b7b42341153de004c588e348292490e62bf59eb9791091a5e65ac  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d2x.zip
    eaff5e72e68d0250aac4cc3ebfd99903c7e0671ae1a68fe670ff7fe0ff3c7177  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d2s.zip
    ba69f66f74955a195b5a289f0ce2f2f4238bc6d821190f5ea0ecd4cdb1b8f968  lineage-19.0-20211214-UNOFFICIAL-d1.zip

If you need general help or questions feel free to join Telegram group
    Gapps

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Based On Android S
    Changelog

- Merged December 2021 security update
    - Merged kernel 4.14.253
    - Enabled selinux
    - Disabled configstore which got replaced with props
    - Switched to new fp hal
    - Switched to new lights hal
    - Switched to new vibrator hal
    - Added signature spoofing support
    - Synced with LOS source

- Fixed in-call bluetooth issues with various devices
    - Merged November 2021. security update
    - Performance and stability iimprovements
    - Synced with LOS source and merged a lot of los features previously missing (Keep in mind everything is still not there)

- Fixed audio

- merged vendor binnaries from samsung october security update
    - Synced with LOS source (Once again a lot of small stuff has been merged that has been missing from lineageos so far but not everything is there yet)

- Initial public release

Contributors
    Ivan_Meler
    Source Code: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: 12.0
    New builds with fixed audio are up sorry for inconvenience
    This also includes monet dynamic theming support
    keep in mind this is early build and a lot of lineage features havent been ported over yet but this will be regularly updated to keep up with them

Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped covering the build server cost over on PayPal this project wouldnt been possible without them

For root just install magisk apk version 23 or newer, patch and flash patch boot.img from the rom or simply install Magisk.apk from twrp
    Fingerprint icon on d2s and d2x is too large, im aware of the issue and it will be fixed during the day
    Builds for d2s and d2x with fixed fp icon size have been uploaded

- Synced with LOS source