[ROM] LineageOS 19.1 UNOFFICIAL - 1.3 [2022-04-20]

Search This thread

landsome

May 4, 2015
Another small cosmetic issue.
How can I change number of quick settings panel icons?
Somehow (I am not even sure now) I managed to have only 4 icons in the panel.
I want to remove one more and enable 3 tiles in a row, so I get one row which is more convenient.
Is it possible?
This is the standard A12 design (units you have a Samsung or a Realme). Afaik, it cannot be changed. Comes with the update to LOS19.

matrix200200

Jun 22, 2010
Interesting that with AOSP mods I somehow managed to reduce that to 4 without even trying (and thats good, because I don't really need 6).
Now I don't know how I achieved that.

4qx

Mar 21, 2022

Attachments

• screenshot-1655659550237.png
    screenshot-1655659550237.png
    88 KB · Views: 42

due11e

May 28, 2022
Thanks a lot for providing this ROM!
Unfortunately, I have some issues with installing it properly as it seems.

I updated TWRP (3.6.2_9-0) and tried to install the latest ROM together with MindtheGApps. Installation seemed to go through fine, but after rebooting it seemed to try to boot the new system, but failed and returns to the recovery (TWRP) screen. I got no error message though..

Any ideas what the issue might be?

EDIT: Seems like I didn't properly format `data`. After that, it seems to boot properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4qx

mrpinq

Oct 28, 2019
Ok, I'm going to install this. Let's see how it goes.
Questions I have:
Why there is no md5sum file or why zip signature verification doesn't work?
Should I go with MicroG, with following this guide or go with MindTheGapps-12.1.0 ( on 16.1 I had openGapps)?

neutrinobox

Jul 7, 2011
FFM
I have the problem that open camera and gcam wan't safe any video.
In app recordings like or telegram are okay but with cam app it dosn't safe anything.
Whatsapp fails too ...
Only Telegram recording works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 19.1 for Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

logo.png

RELEASE

This is an alternative ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, offering several privacy features.

Please report any issues you observe apart from the ones listed below. Logs are needed for me to fix anything (preferably dmesg and logcat). I can't test NFC very thoroughly, to please report your findings.

FEATURES
    • Signed with dev keys
    • Up-to-date kernel
    • WireGuard kernel support
    DOWNLOAD

You can download the latest ROM releases here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=333224
    Latest TWRP: https://dl.twrp.me/lilac/

Check the ChangeLog below for firmware requirements!

INSTALLATION

Before first install: flash and boot into TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery and wipe all internal partitions.

After above step / any subsequent dirty flashes: Boot into recovery, put the ROM, GApps and root (if needed) on sdcard and flash.

Note: There is not going to be a LOS su addon anymore. If you need root, flash a root manager of your choice. No guaranteed support from LOS for this.

When updating from previous builds, simply dirty flash the ROM, together with any GApps and/or other modifications - addon.d will not work due to currently unavailable TWRP decryption.

Recommended GApps: MindTheGapps-12.1.0

KNOWN ISSUES
    • Stock camera is not working anymore due to incompatibility of stock library (libimageprocessorjni.so) with new libgui
    • You tell me...
    Contributors
    derf elot, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh

Thanks to the yoshino testers (let me know if I forgot to add you)
    coin3x, feduss, GiaSen, Gizanagi, hsheemi, kaancaliskan, sohrab1985

Source Code
    https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_lilac
    https://github.com/whatawurst/android_kernel_sony_msm8998

Rom Information
    ROM OS Version:
    Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 1.3
    Stable Release Date: 2022-04-20
    Nice to have a separate LineageOS 19.1 for XZ1C thread, but it might be nice to credit this ROM to @derf elot more explicitely in the OP, since it seems to be mostly his work.
    No worries, I asked @No1Alien if he could open the thread since I don't have much time to maintain it ;)
    Its working for me mate, this lineage build + microg. Microg is installed through the microg4magisk revived module, while the signature spoofing is granted through lsposed and the FakeGapps 2.0 xposed module. Then you install the backends and its working perfectly.
    Working for me too :)
    If someone is interested, I used:
    Thanks a lot to the devs to get another Android release on the great XZ1C!

I'd like to try the new Andorid 12 version, but I'm a happy microG user. Is there a way to install microG on this ROM? So far I haven't seen a way for signature spoofing on Android 12 and it's not natively supported by this ROM, right?
    Install magisk, then Lsposed and get the nogapps xposed module.
    It's not supported by default. For officially supported devices, there are lineage build with microg available: https://lineage.microg.org/
    But of course not for all unofficial builds. It can either be patches before building or there are some hacks, see here: https://github.com/microg/GmsCore/wiki/Signature-Spoofing
    I myself have no Xposed framework installed, but have my phone rooted. But my search so far has not revealed a hack for Android 12.
    Also it would be interesting, I haven't found the time to try building myself. And I don't have a powerful machine with a lot of free SSD space...
    Its working for me mate, this lineage build + microg. Microg is installed through the microg4magisk revived module, while the signature spoofing is granted through lsposed and the FakeGapps 2.0 xposed module. Then you install the backends and its working perfectly.