[ROM] LineageOS 19.1 UNOFFICIAL - 1.3 [vendor & FBE] [2022-04-20]

Search This thread

DVt3

May 8, 2020
Just noticed a wee bit of screen flicker very occasionally and gboard kind hangs for a second or 2 sometimes. Not sure how to help illustrate that. But really not too bothered as it's working well otherwise.👍

m00ns0rr0w

Apr 9, 2022
Hi,
just wanted to upgrade from 1.3 and install 1.5 and/or 1.6 - none of them worked. Tried 1) via sdcard/twrp install and 2) via adb sideload. Both installs work fine, then the reboot takes place - reboot (bootloader message, then sony screen), then a little vibration, same reboot order (bootloader message, then sony screen) again - and then twrp starts.

Switched back to 1.3 then - works perfect. Did i miss any steps?

thx,
m00n

boomanfc

Sep 21, 2021
Hi,
just wanted to upgrade from 1.3 and install 1.5 and/or 1.6 - none of them worked. Tried 1) via sdcard/twrp install and 2) via adb sideload. Both installs work fine, then the reboot takes place - reboot (bootloader message, then sony screen), then a little vibration, same reboot order (bootloader message, then sony screen) again - and then twrp starts.

thx,
m00n
When updating from previous builds, simply dirty flash the ROM, together with any GApps and/or other modifications - addon.d will not work due to currently unavailable TWRP decryption.
----------------------------------------
Clean flash recommend.

m00ns0rr0w

Apr 9, 2022
When updating from previous builds, simply dirty flash the ROM, together with any GApps and/or other modifications - addon.d will not work due to currently unavailable TWRP decryption.
----------------------------------------
Clean flash recommend.

ok, there's an addon.d message at the end of flashing lygisk/magisk, so that doesn't work (yet). But flashing 1.5 and 1.6 only (no addons at all) doesn't work either - just wondering why flashing of 1.3 works and the other 2 fail. Neither via recovery (install from sdcard) nor adb sideload work. Is there another method?

By "clean flash" you mean:
--- Before first install: flash and boot into TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery and wipe all internal partitions.---

grodo00

Oct 2, 2022
Hi,

thx,
m00n
match md5 for rom, try again, good luck!

boomanfc

Sep 21, 2021
ok, there's an addon.d message at the end of flashing lygisk/magisk, so that doesn't work (yet). But flashing 1.5 and 1.6 only (no addons at all) doesn't work either - just wondering why flashing of 1.3 works and the other 2 fail. Neither via recovery (install from sdcard) nor adb sideload work. Is there another method?

By "clean flash" you mean:
--- Before first install: flash and boot into TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery and wipe all internal partitions.---
I have no idea.
------------
Clean flash: flash later stock firmware -> boot once -> flash twrp -> boot into twrp -> wipe cache/davik, data, system (internal partition if you put ROM in SD card) -> format data -> flash ROM -> wipe cache -> reboot.

m00ns0rr0w

Apr 9, 2022
match md5 for rom, try again, good luck!

md5sum is ok.

I have no idea.
------------
Clean flash: flash later stock firmware -> boot once -> flash twrp -> boot into twrp -> wipe cache/davik, data, system (internal partition if you put ROM in SD card) -> format data -> flash ROM -> wipe cache -> reboot.

So the whole procedure... not sure if i want to do that (again) ;) 1.3 runs smoothly - so if there's no one else having this problem or can explain what might be the cause - i'll stay with 1.3.

thx so far :)

EphesusPC

Jun 1, 2020
LineageOS 19.1 for Sony Xperia XZ Premium

logo.png

RELEASE

This is an alternative ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ Premium, offering several privacy features.

Please report any issues you observe apart from the ones listed below. Logs are needed for me to fix anything (preferably dmesg and logcat). I can't test NFC very thoroughly, to please report your findings.

FEATURES
  • Signed with dev keys
  • Up-to-date kernel
  • WireGuard kernel support
  • Real vendor partition
  • FBE instead of FDE encryption

DOWNLOAD

You can download the latest releases and TWRP here:

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=333825

Check the ChangeLog below for firmware requirements!

INSTALLATION

This build uses a real vendor partition in place for the (now) useless oem partition. You will therefore need the modified TWRP with vendor/FBE support linked above.

Before first install: flash and boot into TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery and wipe all internal partitions.

After above step / any subsequent dirty flashes: Boot into recovery, put the ROM, GApps and root (if needed) on sdcard and flash.

Note: There is not going to be a LOS su addon anymore. If you need root, flash a root manager of your choice. No guaranteed support from LOS for this.

Recommended GApps: MindTheGapps-12.1.0

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Stock camera is not working anymore due to incompatibility of stock library (libimageprocessorjni.so) with new libgui
  • You tell me...

Contributors
derf elot, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh

Thanks to the yoshino testers (let me know if I forgot to add you)
coin3x, feduss, GiaSen, Gizanagi, hsheemi, kaancaliskan, No1Alien, sohrab1985

Source Code
maple:
https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_maple
maple_dsds: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_maple_dsds

kernel: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_kernel_sony_msm8998

Rom Information
ROM OS Version:
Android 12.1 / 12L
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.3
Stable Release Date: 2022-04-20
Hi everyone. I've one of Maple. I used L18 till 3 days ago. But Android SystemWebview anger me all the gaming times. Everybody knows this chronical problem at Android 11 devices. I looking for Android 12 or 13 for Maple and i've seen L19 & 20. I tried flash both OS to my Maple. 2 times bricked. I was unbrick it. No problem. But now i can't flashing lineage systems to my phone. I was read some discussions for this problem and variants (different twrp's etc..) and i try all solving methods but not success.
Edit : Now i got message from TWRP during wrote this message. :

failed to mount /oem (invalid argument)

Patching system image unconditionally message still have. I tried to turn stock rom (47.2) but stucked xperia logo. My bootloader is unlocked. Xperia Companions can't work for this device. Can somebody help me ? My phone is closed 3 days. Nobody can call me and my job with my phone. Please help.

whodfkcares

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone. I've one of Maple. I used L18 till 3 days ago. But Android SystemWebview anger me all the gaming times. Everybody knows this chronical problem at Android 11 devices. I looking for Android 12 or 13 for Maple and i've seen L19 & 20. I tried flash both OS to my Maple. 2 times bricked. I was unbrick it. No problem. But now i can't flashing lineage systems to my phone. I was read some discussions for this problem and variants (different twrp's etc..) and i try all solving methods but not success.
Edit : Now i got message from TWRP during wrote this message. :

failed to mount /oem (invalid argument)

Patching system image unconditionally message still have. I tried to turn stock rom (47.2) but stucked xperia logo. My bootloader is unlocked. Xperia Companions can't work for this device. Can somebody help me ? My phone is closed 3 days. Nobody can call me and my job with my phone. Please help.
For L19 (i dont remember L20) did you patch DFE? its first step before flashing LOS system, taking in care that you need to be in a specific firmware version before do that, of course.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 19.1 for Sony Xperia XZ Premium

logo.png

RELEASE

This is an alternative ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ Premium, offering several privacy features.

Please report any issues you observe apart from the ones listed below. Logs are needed for me to fix anything (preferably dmesg and logcat). I can't test NFC very thoroughly, to please report your findings.

FEATURES
    • Signed with dev keys
    • Up-to-date kernel
    • WireGuard kernel support
    • Real vendor partition
    • FBE instead of FDE encryption

DOWNLOAD

You can download the latest releases and TWRP here:

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=333825

Check the ChangeLog below for firmware requirements!

INSTALLATION

This build uses a real vendor partition in place for the (now) useless oem partition. You will therefore need the modified TWRP with vendor/FBE support linked above.

Before first install: flash and boot into TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery and wipe all internal partitions.

After above step / any subsequent dirty flashes: Boot into recovery, put the ROM, GApps and root (if needed) on sdcard and flash.

Note: There is not going to be a LOS su addon anymore. If you need root, flash a root manager of your choice. No guaranteed support from LOS for this.

Recommended GApps: MindTheGapps-12.1.0

KNOWN ISSUES
    • Stock camera is not working anymore due to incompatibility of stock library (libimageprocessorjni.so) with new libgui
    • You tell me...

Contributors
    derf elot, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh

Thanks to the yoshino testers (let me know if I forgot to add you)
    coin3x, feduss, GiaSen, Gizanagi, hsheemi, kaancaliskan, No1Alien, sohrab1985

Source Code
    maple:
    https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_maple
    maple_dsds: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_maple_dsds

kernel: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_kernel_sony_msm8998

Rom Information
    ROM OS Version:
    Android 12.1 / 12L
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 1.3
    Stable Release Date: 2022-04-20
    SECURITY ADVICE

Don't flash ROMs or Magisk modules which set SELinux to permissive or you welcome malware on your device!

How to get root?

As mentioned before, there will not be an official su addon from LOS anymore. If you need root, flash an unofficial solution.
    REQUIRED FIRMWARE: 47.2.A.10.107 (47.2.A.11.239 should also work as there isn't any real changes)

CHANGELOG

2022-04-20 | 1.3| 47.2.A.10.107

• Initial release
    The new version 1.6 is updated. Link the first post.
    The new version 1.5 is updated. Link the first post.