Development [ROM] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL] [12.1.0] [raven]

Search This thread
NFjZzFl.png

LineageOS for Google Pixel 6 Pro[raven]

What is this?

We all know what LIneageOS is, The backbone to most custom android development with a tremendous list of supported devices

Whats working?
Everything I believe

Known issues
Not sure, none so far

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Install instructions
From custom recovery

** If not already installed, please download vendor_boot.img & flash via fastboot ( fastboot flash vendor_boot "location to downloaded file" ), then select boot recovery in fastboot after flash in finish.

vendor_boot.img

1. Factory Reset
2. Apply Update via ADB, sideloading the downloaded file
3. Reboot to system

DO NOT USE THE PIXEL LAUNCHER, USE TREBUCHET

Donate
Not needed but always welcomed

Keep in touch
Twitter
Reddit
  • Android OS version: 12.1
Kernel Source

neelchauhan

Dec 25, 2016
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 6
When I attempt to flash your vendor_boot and then boot to recovery, I get stuck at a Google logo and then my phone reboots. Why?

EDIT: I had to extract the vendor_boot.img and boot.img from the Lineage ZIP to get a working recovery.

Reactions: Texan1

neelchauhan

Dec 25, 2016
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 6
I've been using this ROM since yesterday and noticed one somewhat serious bug: touch and hold doesn't work near the screen edges (~1cm) after subsequent screen unlocks. It only works on the first unlock after booting.

Touch and hold worked on the edges before I flashed this ROM. I am using Magisk so should I try without it?

EDIT: Incoming calls also doesn't work on T-Mobile US, when it does on both ProtonAOSP and GrapheneOS. Outgoing calls works fine.

I get an error that says "Carrier settings has crashed". As much as I love LineageOS, I probably will have to flash another ROM for the time being.

Last edited:

Twiggy000b

Oct 27, 2015
when attempting to flash adb sideload gets hung up at 2% and one time 16%.

EDIT: upon restarting windows and trying brand new usb cord and different slot, i got the 47% and its just stuck there however the underline is still blinking.

EXTRA EDIT: nvm it finally decided to flash xD excuse me and my nonsense.

Last edited:

i42o

So looks like this isn't stable enough yet as a daily driver?
I've actually been using it today as a daily driver and have came across a few issues such as the phone hanging for a few seconds when making an outgoing call or when receiving calls it'll send them to voicemail The Edge just seems to be an issue sometimes battery life is good with stock kernel.

Twiggy000b

Oct 27, 2015
Another weird quirk I was having. I was in my discord and we were all talking about pizza so I went to go order Domino's and remembered I didn't have the Domino's app and whatever reason could not find the Domino's app on the Google Play store nor could I find DoorDash but going back to derp fest I was able to go ahead and download those apps so I'm not sure if the Google Play store is from a different country? I'm not sure if that is even possible but yeah that was an issue I had last night.

i42o

Another weird quirk I was having. I was in my discord and we were all talking about pizza so I went to go order Domino's and remembered I didn't have the Domino's app and whatever reason could not find the Domino's app on the Google Play store nor could I find DoorDash but going back to derp fest I was able to go ahead and download those apps so I'm not sure if the Google Play store is from a different country? I'm not sure if that is even possible but yeah that was an issue I had last night.
Same I just tried to download the same apps and they're not available maybe this ROM is built the first specific country, charging is extremely slow for me...

neelchauhan

Dec 25, 2016
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 6
I don't want to needlessly promote my post, but I have another LineageOS 19 build which is more stable: Link here.

My build also supports the regular Pixel 6, but I don't have access to one.

It does not include GApps, but GApps can be installed, and has far fewer issues. The only issue being that screen edges may not work with long press (which this ROM also suffers from).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

We all know what LIneageOS is, The backbone to most custom android development with a tremendous list of supported devices

Whats working?
    Everything I believe

Known issues
    Not sure, none so far

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Install instructions
    From custom recovery

** If not already installed, please download vendor_boot.img & flash via fastboot ( fastboot flash vendor_boot "location to downloaded file" ), then select boot recovery in fastboot after flash in finish.

vendor_boot.img

1. Factory Reset
    2. Apply Update via ADB, sideloading the downloaded file
    3. Reboot to system

DO NOT USE THE PIXEL LAUNCHER, USE TREBUCHET

Donate
    Not needed but always welcomed

Keep in touch
    Twitter
    Reddit
    • Android OS version: 12.1
    Kernel Source

Any screenshots of settings etc.

Stock kernel or in-built custom?
    When I attempt to flash your vendor_boot and then boot to recovery, I get stuck at a Google logo and then my phone reboots. Why?

EDIT: I had to extract the vendor_boot.img and boot.img from the Lineage ZIP to get a working recovery.
    No need for shameful posting, you're doing great work!