[ROM][LineageOS][Android 8.0.0r30][OMS] TugaPower™ 1.0 RC

Search This thread

bmark240

Aug 19, 2016
that is what confuse me too. When I try to wipe my system it just stay at wiping system progress for more than 30 minutes and still stuck at that progress.
Now i'm trying to do a clean install from RC1 and update to RC2 using OTA

Are you sure that you haven't got an error whilst downloading the GApps. Try rolling back & re-download GApps.

AJ RIMMER!

Jul 17, 2014
Sydney
To confirm for those asking... No NFC payments yet. NFC is reading cards just fine into the phone, but not sending payments yet to contactless machines.

Otherwise, this rom is quite solid for daily use. Nice clear phone calls, which is handy... :good:

Reactions: choerd

gerciolisz

Feb 22, 2013
Gdańsk
Hi guys. I really appreciate all work on this rom. It works almost flawlessly:) I just hav a one problem, i saw someone had it too and i wonder if there is some more solutions for this. When phone is working few hours it reboots itself and after boot bluetooth and wifi are not working. I saw solution was turning off for some time. for me it is cleaning cache and dalvik everytime it happens. Everything was on tuga recovery tuga firmware and rc2. Today i changed to mr.shme frankenstein firmware and see if problem lays in fw. I'll try to catch some logs ,but it can be hard because my wife using my opo now XDXD i'll need to teach her how to grab a logsXD

lalalapan

Dec 28, 2012
Can anyone tell me how to manually update? Whenever I update through the built-in OTA updater, nothing happens. Also, the .apk link in the front page for the OTA Updates App is broken. The link for the ROM is only on the RC1.0.

Edit: Ignore this. I just searched the filename in google and it showed the androidfilehost link.

Last edited:

thedisk

Jul 9, 2008
I installed rc2, i got a black screen after first install. After reboot it worked with lag. After third reboot everything was good. However i got a strange thing. When i update magisk manager to 5.5.3 it freezes the whole system upon reboot... i can only resurrect after format system and reinstall rom and gapps. Anybody else got the same issue?

ps, dit not even update magisk to 15.2...

Reactions: nartex2

Paulroberts

Jun 29, 2009
I installed rc2, i got a black screen after first install. After reboot it worked with lag. After third reboot everything was good. However i got a strange thing. When i update magisk manager to 5.5.3 it freezes the whole system upon reboot... i can only resurrect after format system and reinstall rom and gapps. Anybody else got the same issue?

ps, dit not even update magisk to 15.2...
magisk 15.2 is fine for me.

nk1982

Jan 23, 2017
Yes it is

Thanks, is there a way to make this ROM un-rooted after successful installation ?

I have never rooted my OPO, and prefer to keep it that way. So, if it possible to do ... then please someone guide me.

Also, If I'm correct Oreo natively supports OMS ... hence it will continue to work even if the device is not rooted ?

ichigo696

Nov 27, 2012
Rome
Thanks, is there a way to make this ROM un-rooted after successful installation ?

I have never rooted my OPO, and prefer to keep it that way. So, if it possible to do ... then please someone guide me.

Also, If I'm correct Oreo natively supports OMS ... hence it will continue to work even if the device is not rooted ?

1) yes, you have to flash in recovery magisk uninstaller after first boot

2) it should but i'm not sure

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France

Oreo supports Substratum but you need to buy Andromeda from Substratum to be hable to use. My rom does not require rhat because the support to OMS without Andromeda its present.

opowner

Nov 21, 2017
I'm getting a strange, but very annoying bug in RC 2.0. Whenever I make a call or if someone calls me, the phone screen turns black and I can't do anything.. I can only wait for the phone call to be over and the screen will return. Anyone know of a solution for this? I've tried a clean flash.

It's a bit annoying because I can never use touchtone services until its fixed or put someone on hold. I mapped the power button to end calls, so at least I can do that right now.

Last edited:

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
Oreo supports Substratum but you need to buy Andromeda from Substratum to be hable to use. My rom does not require rhat because the support to OMS without Andromeda its present.
Actually, Oreo can run OMS in root mode regardless of implementation. Andromeda is for users that do not want or are not able to root their device. There's an article on it here and I've discussed this with the author here (lots of drama, interesting read!). Of course, Tuga ROMs are just awesome by default ^_^

Reactions: danieldmm

opowner

Nov 21, 2017
I'm getting a strange, but very annoying bug in RC 2.0. Whenever I make a call or if someone calls me, the phone screen turns black and I can't do anything.. I can only wait for the phone call to be over and the screen will return. Anyone know of a solution for this? I've tried a clean flash.

It's a bit annoying because I can never use touchtone services until its fixed or put someone on hold. I mapped the power button to end calls, so at least I can do that right now.

Fixed by dirty flash on top of a clean flash for some reason?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone