[ROM - Linux] postmarketOS v21.12 for harpia

Search This thread

Guttergorm

Jun 9, 2016
Moto G
It has become calm around here. From my side this is due to the offcial Lineage 17.1 updates OTA - there is just no pain which drives me here, harpia just does its job.
I just stumbled over postmarketOS' new release and guess what - harpia is officially supported, only glitch seems to be Wifi has to use channel 6, everything else should work. Another reason not to put harpia on rest.

tcecyk

Apr 16, 2021
HTC One S
Moto E 2015
I use it, the msm8916 soc is a good device class to get to know "gnu-linux" handhelds. Wifi has some glitch where it is important which channel it is on, but apart from the camera not working it is worth a look

Heeni

I've noticed a lot of improvements over time, which is great because there's no guarantee that we'll get Android 11 (never mind 12) on this device.

It's possible to set it up so that it can dual boot after a fashion -to postmarketOS from sdcard and to LineageOS when the card is removed.

It wasn't responding to calls or incoming sms last time I checked but that may have changed. (I need to put a sim in it again to check it out.)

It wasn't responding to calls or incoming sms when suspended last time I checked but that may have changed. (I need to put a sim in it again to check it out.)

Edit: Fixed a bit that I left out.

Last edited:
I've noticed a lot of improvements over time, which is great because there's no guarantee that we'll get Android 11 (never mind 12) on this device.

It's possible to set it up so that it can dual boot after a fashion -to postmarketOS from sdcard and to LineageOS when the card is removed.

It wasn't responding to calls or incoming sms last time I checked but that may have changed. (I need to put a sim in it again to check it out.)

Hello, there is a weekly release of AICP 16.1 (Android 11) for Harpia: