ROM LIQUID REMIX Android P GSI Para Moto Z2 Play

Search This thread

dlivonet

Dec 11, 2017
hello i want to download "gapps" but the file dont't found on the site. Can you put the file for download please excuse for my bad english .

I have performed all the steps as indicated.
and when I start the phone, it appears that I have to enter a password, which I have not established. and from there I can not pass. Does this happen to anyone else?
please help

Attachments

• 15497704657485711707875926397392.jpg
    15497704657485711707875926397392.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 217

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
[RoNy said:
R3laX;78871638]I have performed all the steps as indicated.
and when I start the phone, it appears that I have to enter a password, which I have not established. and from there I can not pass. Does this happen to anyone else?
please help
should install treble rom before flashing img

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
[RoNy said:
R3laX;78871835]Excuse me for annoying I do not know what I am doing wrong, I have already done the mentioned procedure and the same error keeps appearing. What can I do if I have already tried everything?
This happened to me. But I was using pixel experience. So it wasn't treble. You can try twpr format data maybe work i dont know

Lautre71

Feb 17, 2019
Help me

I installed this rom on my XT1710-10 everything works fine but file manager is not opening and when i try to download anything it says you must insert sd card what should i do please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaskT2Y7.png

LIQUID REMIX Android P GSI

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI LIQUID REMIX Android P already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install RR Oreo Treeble
    install image LIQUID REMIX Android P as system Image
    • GAPPS

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
    • camera and flash light
    • gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE
    FIX GSI Flasheable

Hi, I made a zip that already added the files mentioned there in your post.
    I'm on liquid smooth. For me is one of the best

Inviato dal mio Moto Z2 Play utilizzando Tapatalk
    The image its the same that syberia
    Thanks for sharing. As the above poster says, the link is the same as Syberia rom (which i am currently using).