miguepereira77

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382370672571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382370672571.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 351

Devilman539

Jul 22, 2010
Freehold
Well the crashes stopped after it settled but the lack of Wi-Fi tether is a deal breaker. This ROM has everything I want in a ROM so as soon as these little bugs get worked out, in totally using it as a DD.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

moldovanos

Sep 30, 2012
I have 0 problems and my wifi tether works fine. I tried all 4.3 roms, everything is buggy. Went back to this almost two months ago and have been living happily after.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Scree
    nshots:
    U3ucAuvl.jpg
    uSedpjpl.jpg
    T0wYluLl.png

oNUyWDbl.png
    89g5CqIl.png

Features:

LiquidSmooth v2.1 OFFICIAL includes Matr1x v8.0 kernel for your enjoyments / pleasures. We wish to offer a very big thank you to MathKid for Matr1x v8.0. Truly a masterpiece of a kernel.

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        -O3 Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]Rom Changes[/SIZE]
    ROM Changelog

LiquidSmooth v2.1 OFFICIAL

Lockscreen Pattern Toggle Visibility (Danesh)

Settings Extended QS Styles (SlimRoms)

Add Power and Camera To Lockscreen Longpress (SlimRoms)

Add LTE Tile (SlimRoms)

Percentage Text when charging color (SlimRoms)

Fixed headset controls for d2-devices (mt3g)

Missed Call Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

MMS Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

Long-Press Quicksetting Icon Toggle Power Widgets (Corcoran)

Auto Keyboard Rotation (Corcoran)

More PIE changes (drcdma)

Fix message seen when bluetooth turns off while tethering (haveagr8day)

Notification statusbar icon capacity (C3C0)

Camera: Separate settings for color and jpeg quality (jt1134)

Updated DashClock

Updated Superuser

LiquidPapers (itsmikeramsay, annex1, wallwoody, $droyd$)

Improved download and upload animation (kroz)

Fix QuickSettings USB Tether Tile (burnsra)

Smooth background gradient (winner00)

How to install LiquidSmooth

Coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash a recent Recovery
    - Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 4.2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested Gapps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Important Links

Download

Main LiquidSmooth Page

Extras: Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps

Goomanager

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Amplified

Jdkorecclipse

Social-Media
    Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

Donate

Liquid0624 PayPal if you are feeling generous :)

If you wish to do so, you can show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.
    (I (amplified) do not personally accept donations as i help out with the project strictly out of my love for the project / cpp / java / android / learning)

Please direct any donations to Liquid0624, Dhacker, DGr8, Cyanogenmod, thanks. (or, you can donate to your fav. charity :)

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

http://goo.gl/8ceGa

PHP:
    Happy Flashing! (OP = WIP) (Thank you for your patience!)
    Nightly Builds 04/29/13 for maguro, mako, and toro are now available on GooInsideMe
    http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/nightly/042913 These Builds Are Very STABLE!

View changes & bug fixes made to our source code here http://github.com/LiquidSmooth
    Nightly Builds 04/20/13 for maguro, mako, and toro are now available on GooInsideMe
    http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/nightly/042013 NO changelogs; use at your own risk!
    Please support us by donating to team liquidsmooth here http://bit.ly/Ruy2HF thanks
    The other thread needs to be closed. Rohan32 is no longer a recognized member / supporter / maintainer for this device / for Team Liquid.

This is the official thread / will be updated going forward by myself. Any other updates that need to be made, i will see to making tomorrow.

To further clear up additional confusion:
    The build that is located currently on the goo.im server and the build that Rohan32 posted previously are not the same builds.

This build was compiled today via Liquid0624 & subsequently I was asked 2 open the thread.

It is that simple :)

Thanks (again)
    Liquid Rom was a butiful Rom in the Past and than NOVALAUNCHER was the Stocklauncher in this Rom Bad idea Nova Sucks the badest launcher ever. Can you at least as an alternative Stocklauncher or something Integrate?

Send from GOOGLE NEXUS 4

Just install whatever launcher you want..?

P. S. Obvious troll is obvious..