[ROM] Lite Stock Lollipop 5.1 LMY47I < 03/26 > / < Clean | Fast | Stable | Updated >

Search This thread

zerosum0

Feb 7, 2015
Been using this from day one and it's the best 5.1 experience by far, in fact it's the best my phones felt in a long time. Did change the kernel, but love the fluidity. I run it on two cores with no issues at all

Sent from my Nexus 5

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Thank you for this awsome rom ! I only have one problem , recent apps lag..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9P4m_B4uAQ
are you guys having same problem ? I know it is not this rom problem but google ...

Try Chainfires "recents" app. You can set it to wipe apps that have been running past the time you set. Also brings back a wipe all button, but no issues with mine

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: tvrtkocro28

sharpehenry

Oct 2, 2012
Just installed this ROM, loving it. Battery life is so far so good. Only a slight problem, is anyone having an issue with google gallery app? Kept crashing. I've tried force stopping and clearing cache but didn't help. I'm asking here to see if anyone has solution before I reflash it. Every apps are running fine though. I'm running CM12 gallery app as a backup at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

gauthier81

May 8, 2011
Chatham
Just installed this ROM, loving it. Battery life is so far so good. Only a slight problem, is anyone having an issue with google gallery app? Kept crashing. I've tried force stopping and clearing cache but didn't help. I'm asking here to see if anyone has solution before I reflash it. Every apps are running fine though. I'm running CM12 gallery app as a backup at the moment.

No issues here with anything. I clean flashed then set up my apps and everything. Then installed Franco Kernel. Just went a bit over 36 hours on battery with 3h45m SOT. Pretty damn good and i really notice how smooth it is compared to AOSP roms. Trust me i love AOSP roms for the customization, but so far I am very happy with this. I would just recommend to clean flash if you haven't already.

sharpehenry

Oct 2, 2012
No issues here with anything. I clean flashed then set up my apps and everything. Then installed Franco Kernel. Just went a bit over 36 hours on battery with 3h45m SOT. Pretty damn good and i really notice how smooth it is compared to AOSP roms. Trust me i love AOSP roms for the customization, but so far I am very happy with this. I would just recommend to clean flash if you haven't already.

Yeah, I've done same step installation which was wiping entire storage but this time went well. All apps work like a charm. Thanks for your response. I must have had the bad download, I redownloaded and works perfect now.

sharpehenry

Oct 2, 2012
I was able to replicate the problem, google gallery app crashes on nova launcher (premium) but when I switch back to google launcher the problem goes away. Any thoughts?

sharpehenry

Oct 2, 2012
That is weird. I only ever use Nova Launcher premium and don't have any gallery crashes or anything else for that matter.

Thanks for quick response, since you are not having a problem, I thought maybe I shouldn't import my old layouts and just reset the launcher and now the gallery app works. Maybe the import/backup isn't as reliable as I thought it would be and of course it is totally understandable coming from a different ROM. Again, thank you for your quick response I was able to troubleshoot and narrow down the root of the issue. Thank you!! This ROM is sweet.

Reactions: gauthier81

JayDream

Feb 17, 2013
Palm Springs, CA
Great rom, i have been testing it for two days and so far so good except for one thing, I just noticed that I can't watch any videos on chrome with this rom. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is there maybe a particular reason why it's not working?

zerosum0

Feb 7, 2015
I was able to replicate the problem, google gallery app crashes on nova launcher (premium) but when I switch back to google launcher the problem goes away. Any thoughts?

I've had it on other 5.1 roms but not this. I'm using Nova beta 27 prime

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] Lite Stock Lollipop 5.1 LMY47I < 03/26 > / < Clean | Fast | Stable | Updated >

19de2e6c06523587fbb55ad89722f578o.png

8z19bl.png

This Rom is based on the latest official image of Google for the Nexus 5, NO AOSP, 100% Official Stock. It has become a flashable zip for recovery, it is not necessary to use the pc to install this version, you come rom you come automatic script will do everything necessary for you so skip are installing bootloader, modem, etc etc, just follow the steps described for installing and enjoy this rom without problems.

Removed the Google Apps that create unnecessary to have them integrated and downloadable playstore then from that you need not be occupying unnecessary resources for which no use.

Is enabled Ambient Display found in Lollipop for the Nexus 6 within the settings menu so have our screen to receive notifications without having to use the power button to activate the screen.

No added any extra mod, but remained reduced stock for fast, stable and bug-free system. Remember also that you will not find any name or "advertising" within the system with the name of the rom is why the rom does not have a special name.

80d41d2f28b2505e76c33a7fc83e5343o.png
    3bab651027465f2c26385c523d725f3eo.png
    d4260ef94b5051cffbc6272d70a06268o.png

21evn6f.png

- Base Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47I
    - Kernel Stock 5.1
    - AutoInstall Last Bootloader and Modem
    - Root and Busybox
    - AdBlock Host
    - Prevent OTA Updates
    - Bootanimation Fixed 60FPS 1080p - Thks guerreromanuel
    - Bootanimation memory leak fix - Thks arter97
    - Added Ambient Display in Settings/Display
    - Added Google Messaging for SMS/MMS. Hangout Deleted
    - Added MotoGallery Material Design
    - Removed Google Apps aviable in PlayStore (System more lite and faster)
    - All system updated

18z0cj.png

- Copy the rom on Your internal memory
    - Get into Recovery
    - Wipe Data
    - Wipe Cache
    - Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    - Choose zip from sdcard
    - Install ROM (waiting 5 min)
    - Boot
    - Enjoy!

238ce625e59a21a9e60bf808964bf022o.png

DOWNLOAD

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lite Stock Lollipop, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: Stock Google Factory Image
    Kernel: Stock Google

Version Information

Created 2015-03-22
    Last Updated 2015-03-26
    All system apps updated
    Never had this battery life . Don't know why, but thanks for this rom.

812e6d0528531a9f770433e9cefde61b.jpg
    38518c484352134250573816845bc110.jpg
    New version aviable. New Base and more...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone