[ROM][LLC][AROMA][PER APP DPI/JKay/JB Dom]PalestineRom V3(JoiN ThE PerFecTioN)(20-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
M

Mr. Hoax

Re: [ROM][LLC][SAM-AOSP-PER APP/HYBRID][AROMA]PalestineRom V3(5 Theme-2 Framework-2 D

samsung popup keyboard only
note II keyboards doesn't work well after J5

M

Mr. Hoax

Re: [ROM][LLC][SAM-AOSP-PER APP/HYBRID][AROMA]PalestineRom V3(5 Theme-2 Framework-2 D

Tomorrow new update
V 3.1
Multi Kernel ;)

coolnand

Apr 9, 2011

The notification of the message is non expandable. Reporting bugs.. anybody else facing this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

spoonymoon

Aug 31, 2011
Det mørke Jylland
to many bugs in this rom of to pacman-thanx anyway

jesus is MY only Good

Attachments

• Jesus_198_small.jpg
    Jesus_198_small.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 161
M

Mr. Hoax

a new version have been released to some of user for testing
its allready finished now but some guys dont like a tiny bug in a great effort so i will not release it officially untill 99% of bugs solved
btw inshalah tomorrow ;)
cause i dont have internet connection at home, imagine that !!!

M

Mr. Hoax

V3 is working great !! Waiting fr 3.1

Sent from my GT-I9300

tomorrow i will update or make a new thread with new Rom name and banners ,,,etc
but anyway v3.1 is ready anyway and 99% of the small issues like browser FC, and no STweaks have been solved, and i make per app dpi work as default without need to activate anything also 2 new mods for system ui and transperancy, 3 kernels available now to flash or skip, and more i cant remeber :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closed pending review.
    Wow dude, I just took a look at your source.. you completely ripped null.. Im disappointed you didnt take the long path and learn for yourself.. such a shame.

Could of atleast requested permission.. this is a complete rip of my rom, can tell so bad by the file structure.. and the updater script...

Iv got countless amount of time invested in my own rom, what makes you think you've got the right to just go in and ****ing rip all my work like that ? With not even a mention on the OP.
    assalamu alaykum

lets stop discussing about beliefs this not the forum for that , lets just say , Talk shows on the speaker's ethics , may GOD be with him & show him the right way ....

Yeah. Let my post be the end of it. :thumbup::)
    Let's start from this point on with the discussion of our fav Palestine ROM!! :cool: cheers mates!! Peace!! Enjoying the ROM very much!! :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    It works! That's what happen when noobs don't read the OP lol.

Thanks.

No problem ^_^
    Happy to help :D

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

PalestineRom? Lmao, dumbest Rom name I have read/heard since I'm around on xda.. :D:D:D:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

And you wasted moments of your life, to say that?..
    Why exactly o_O...

Though If this was my ROM I would be quite honored that It has even begun to attract trolls for such a new ROM :D..
    What the f... is this allah **** sign? its not allowed on xda read the rules - all of us not believing in that crap dont advertise what we believe in !!!
    Religion is NOT allowed here :p

Comeon dude.. be respectful to other peoples religious belief. U could just politely ask the person to not mention it anymore. He believes in those and you doesn't. Ur not believing doesn't give you the right to bash at the other guy in mentioning what they believe in. Be a little more respectful to other persons belief too.. peace man peace!!! :p:):thumbup::)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2